Pulling off a "gangster" outfit in today's western society

Is it possibly to pull off a classical attire from mid-1900s today? I always love to use this, but I think it would be far to formal for work. What do you think?

>pic related, minus the guns and the fedoras, lol

Other urls found in this thread:

thefedoralounge.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*I always love the idea of using this.
Retarded spelling, sorry.

>another pic related

wearing a suit and jacket is considered gangster now? lol this fucking place

ya nigga, you know what I meant. Gangsta suit. I tried using good vocabulary andn shit bcs Im trying to step up my game and be rich someday, not like you nigga. Im gone bitch, I have better things to do, I am a busy nigga, I am on the road of becoming something in life nigga. Im off. Boom.

What a dirty nigger we have here. A literal monkey. Fuck off this board and never come back. Saged thread.

well, fuck u 2 nigga, you racist white boy, we control you, we control the streets. You know i was once like yall but then i understood that the streets are my home and my senpai, fuck you, as i said, i am a busy nigga trying to get his way to the top top bitch and you will then start thinking to urself how did i do it and i will be laughing at you white crackass. keep sucking dicks you crackass mofo. fuck u. BOOM

>*Ma home and my FAMILY.

thefedoralounge.com/

You stupid monkey, I am asian. Fuck off, go and "be rich" by stealing or something.

There should be a rule on Veeky Forums that every time someone posts a "can I pull this look off?" thread they also have to post a picture of themselves.

you yellow piss coloured chinck, you are nothing, welcome to the jungle nigga ill be your guide through this shit nigga i rule this, i am destined for greatness nigga yall look the same anyway, i will be rich i will be the one on top of the world nigga, i be like a young al capone nigga. man fuck this forum, i though i would recive legit advice and shit but you re all rich racist bitchs. BOOM

"Gangsters" meaning organized crime. More specifically the Mafia.

One of the ways that the Italian/Sicilian mafia got it's blood money from America to the homeland was by selling one of their few exports at a stupendous markup to friendly agents in the States. Wool.

Imagine a customs agent interviewing one of these 1900's criminals. First question; "why is this wool worth so much more money than that other wool over there from Scotland?". What would our mafia stooge say to that? "Oh, well it is just much higher quality!"

Which seems like bullshit coming from some bum, but could be almost plausible from someone rocking bespoke super 120 which they can point to as an example thereof.

Result of that and living in places like New York & Chicago: the Mafia dressed very well.

A hundred years later the myth has grown and Italian fabrics & tailoring are still highly regarded.

Yes I just made all this up on the fly.

fuck u bitch, i read all the classical shit and all the philosophy bitch, i read marcus aurelius the gratest bitchass emperor u probably didnt even hear about you ignoranr racist bitchass crackass

If i wear that i would be the laughing stock man, wtf is you rproblem, yall are amateurs in style bitchass racist crackass white boys, you dont know shit or what

what tf is this forum man, this is all bullshit reacist bitchass info

I am armenian you ignorant nigger. Asia is diversity, Europe is diversity. Guess who aren't diversity? You niggers out of Africa and Middle East. You all look the same! And are also equally stupid!

I was just posting an example of modern Italian tailoring and what might plausibly pass for the kind of thing that a contemporary mafia member might wear.

Aside from drug trafficing, modern organized crime is mostly white-collar.

bitch ass brown nigger, you are a terrorist we killing off all of you brown nigga ass in middle east and shit, you terrorist mofo ISIS bitch ass nigga, you will never be something nigga, you trying to imitate bin laden nigga, i look after the greatest

you racist crackass i can see right through u racist bitchass nigga, you want me to be the laugching stock of the streets, dont u? white-collar? wtf are you man, you dont know shit, this is manhood nigga, this is a way of life nigga, we own the streets with hard work and blood nigga

OP, it's impossible that you went from this:
To this:
I think the last ones is a dumb nigger LARPing as OP.

You have to wear a flashy silk suit like a poor person who just got a whole bunch of money and is now spending it like a stupid nigger on nigger shit. Get the most expensive shit you can afford and wear it with all the other tastelessly expensive, gaudy crap you bought. Drive around in a pimped out car with two loose women and a bottle of champagne. Smoke Cuban cigars all the time like a fucking douchebag and generally be a fucking nuisance to civilized, high society.
There you go.

>civilized, high society
Yeah, no such thing.

5'11 on the far left

6 feet next to him

Man, you will never be "on top" with that nigger-tier mentality and behaviour. Start looking after the afro-descendant community of 1950's and such. Those were classical gentlemen. You are looking after the niggers of the rap scene. Bad influence, my friend.

american style gangster attire is too bold you could never pull it off without looking like an aspie.
british mobster style could be done but again it's not everyday attire.

check Peaky Blinders that show has some serious style.

horsecore comeback when?

lol MLK went to orgies and cheated on his wife all the time

he was a classic nigger, couldnt keep his dick in his pants while trying to be le intellectual

same with every other faggot in Nation of Islam

I never stopped.

same with every other iconic leader who ever lived. he fucked bitches and commanded the will of thousands if not millions with words alone. he was fucking mustard bruv go put your dick in a plug socket.

but i agree nation of islam can fuck right off fuck those cunts

This looks fucking awesome, man. What I would give to be born in the fashion era of 1800s and 1900s. Those were the days.
Not OP, but thanks for the show recommendation. Love their style.

kek

OP here, I don't know from where this guy came from. Probably a troll:
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Anyway, thank you all for your replies, how do you guys think the trench coat is perceive in modern day? It's such a shame that it is usually associated with creeps or fedora tipper edgy try-hard If you aren't attractive enough.

bitchass crackaz nigga

Depends on what you wear underneath it. Also, getting a black leather trench coat makes you look like a fedora tipping, fingerless glove wearing, Nazi wannabe retard nowadays, regardless of aesthetics. Shame they had to taint it.

>black leather trench coat
What If I went out like pic related? Will I get pussy?

That guy carries off the leather trench coat look, but most people aren't able to do it as well as him.

This, the show is pure clothes and haircuts kino.

Nation of Islams policy positions were far better than King's. The whole islamic thing was hilarious and ironic considering islamic slave owners/traders were far harsher than jewish/christian traders and owners.

I can respect X before he cucked out, but most black leaders eventually realize their people can't be saved and its better just to go full Al Sharpie

You know this is from a recent movie or t.v. show because of the two token niggers.

Unless white men man up they can't pull off any old style stuff. You can still see the nu males in their faces.

Imagine the movie goodfellas done with soy boys and nigs LOL

>That guy carries off the leather trench coat look
Because he's Nicholas Cage acting in a movie

HAHAHA OH GOD

I can already see the 5'6" suburban white nerd wearing this thinking he's "hard"

This is comedy gold, man. Don't know who you are, but consider writing comedy.

>Pic related

this is high quality pissposting

>2018
>being this retarded
They are just wearing a 3-piece suit with a hat and a trenchy. I don't get it. Also, I don't think those are technically Fedora hats. At least not all of them. Number 4 looks like a Bowler. The others might be Trilby's. Also, nothing wrong with a Fedora if you are a mother fucker and you know how to rock it.

Haha, so what was this? Some war or something. Thats pretty brutal. I guess the other guys had sticks.

the other guys had the support of the entire world, including the west

>all this posturing by little white boys
>when they're going extinct and getting cucked daily by BBC

lmao. always laugh at little white dicklets.

Das rite

whatever helps u sleep honkey