What's the most /effay/ vape?

What's the most /effay/ vape?

Vaping is cringecore.
If it is part of your life, you should be hiding it from others at any cost. If you vape in public you are just sad, sad, sad.

Vaping for the sake of vaping I agree, but what about vaping for the sake of not smoking?

No exceptions.
If you feel the need to do it so much that you have to do it in public, you are fucking pathetic.

None.

Don’t fucking vape, it’s disgusting. Just get some cigs buddy

Vaping is pretty cringe, but some of the hardware can be attractive. Get something made of heavy machined metal, try to go for a utilitarian tech look

Everyone's hating, but I like juuling once in while if someone has it on them.

I'd be curious to find out. I stopped vaping and went back to rollies because I looked nowhere near as cool. But for emergencies, I would appreciate a fah vape. Any ideas OP?

I think people who don't smoke cigarettes at all shouldn't be vaping in the first place. It's seriously retarded.

Please dont verb that word.

You are going to get alot of hate for this user but respect for not smoking. Obviously try to stop vaping as well but vaping is so much better for you than smoking. Honestly smoking is just expensive slow suicide and just demonstrates to everyone around you that your not effay as you are so easily controlled by advertising.

The Juul. Gets you a buzz like a cigarette and reliable. It's discrete and pods are available everywhere. Had mine for 7 months and hasn't let me down once. Not my pic btw

Neither are very attractive but at least vaping doesn't make you come across as white trash and smell bad

beat me to it

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FASHION.

MODS DELETE.

QUIT MAKING THESE FUCKIN "IS XYZ EFFAAAAY!?!?" THREADS.

YOU'RE RUINING THIS BOARD.

>fucking degenerates..

enjoy your undiscovered health problem 10 years down the road

Best fuckin VAPE most /effay/ shit if u not black thug

same, I refill my pods tho it's a lot cheaper

A cigarette

lol i dont even vape and this guy is hella gay
gayer than a grown man with a box mod vaping non-nicotine e juice