Tucked in business clothing looks unflattering to 95% of men. I just can't stand it

Tucked in business clothing looks unflattering to 95% of men. I just can't stand it

>that uncomfortable tucked feeling
>the tightness around the crotch area that often shows a bulge
>the ugly way in which a dress shirt contours around the body
>the restrictive tightness around the arms and neck

I specifically have the act of tucking in your shirt, its so fucking ugly and uncomfortable, I dont know how the fuck this become a business standard.

I like it because I’m Veeky Forums with a narrow waist and wide-ish shoulders. A size M or L shirt tucked into 29” waist pants highlights my v-taper and makes me stand out a lot.

Sucks to be dyel or fat lol

Sounds like your shirts might be too small.

I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't look good on people like you, either.

Cope.

Yeah, I agree with this user. It's easily possible to make tucked in business clothing look and feel great. Basically, I think if you feel comfortable and feel good, then you look good.

And that statement could, obviously, be very easily (deliberately) misunderstood if one chose to. But at the same time, it should be plain and easy to understand, too. When you're thin and feeling relaxed, loose-ish long-sleeved business shirts and dress trousers can project a kind of psyhological looseness and athletic physicality, which is a quality that is appealing to everyone.

If tucking your shirt in is uncomfortable, your clothing is too tight, so go ahead and lose some weight.

Being uncomfortable in tucked-in dress shirts is a classic prole tell. How does it feel to be poor?

blame white people for making dumb ass norms

you could be wearing badass flowing traditional wear instead of little dick white boy gay stuffy crap.

>sit down
>back and waist puffs out
>have to fix it again

tucked in shirts and business casual is so fucking dumb

Should I get those things that you attach to socks and the shirt to keep it tucked? I see that as an old man thing though

You are fat, user

maybe low rise pants fuck with the tucking in for you guys?

absolutely, just look at . tucks with low rise pants will look fucked unless you have really odd proportions

I'm in a similar boat as but not super built. I'm tall and skinny as fuck, 6'3", 38 chest, 30 waist, but wideish shoulders compared to my chest. Most size M tees fit my shoulders but are loose in the chest and some are short in the torso as well. Tucking a dress shirt into medium/high rise pants is great for me because:
>shortens my super long torso
>accentuates my high waist
>only way to show v shape at all

i suggest dickies or some high end brand, high rise pants arent common

For casual pants, yes I know. I might buy some dickies desu but currently i've got a decent number of thrifted high rise pants.

for proper formal trousers high rise isn't too bad to find in my experience - the only difficult thing is finding high rise slim fit. it took me WAY too long to find a suit that didn't either fit like skinny jeans in the crotch or swallow my legs. I don't mind baggy trousers for a casual fit though.

The fact that rises have lowered is totally an issue, but shirts have also been getting shorter, so a lot of guys are trying to jam too short shirts into pants with too low rises.

Nigger.

>tfw Veeky Forums
>tfw wide ass hips so stuck in eternal fridgemode despite lat/shoulder gains

>asian thinking sucking white dick makes him honorary whitu

lmao. whites hate your yellow ass. they think you're dickless nerds with easy women. nothing is more pathetic than alt right asians

Talk shit post fit - Let's see you pull off a professional look without tucking.
Pro tip; You can't.

tucked in shirts have been cool ever since, also add the breitling navitimer rep

Actually, that's not even remotely true. Asian-Americans tend to be honest and hard-working, and what the fuck is not to genuinely love about that?? Their crime-rate and general criminal-mindedness is like one million times less than African-Americans. Probably more than that, actually. /Pol/ rant aside, I personally tend to love and get along great with Asians. I would never in real life use the phrase "honorary whites", simply because it sounds so fucking condescending. But, since this is Veeky Forums and it's kind of expected of anons to be condescending assholes, yeah, Asians are legit honorary whites, and as far as it goes, there's a genuine sincerity among white people in regards to that - it's not two-faced bullshit.

Now, black people on the other hand....

>I'm suddenly ok with chinks and gooks I hate when it fits my narrative

yeah nah no one believes your bullshit

>because black people have such profound insight into decent ethnicities digging each other

>/Pol/ rant aside,
if you're not from /pol/ you should not belittle your own rant... idk what to think, i value appearance a lot and think blacks look worst, on top of that being the most aggressive... i'm okay with mixed blacks, but preferably no blacks... but i guess they balance it out, i hate whites too... i only like mexicans, asians, spanish and hispanic, and perhaps indian though ive never met them.

p.s. i don't really hate whites, i was just thinking of some evil white people when i wrote that... i definitively "hate" blacks, in that i think every black person would be better if they somehow turned non-black.

and i like mexicans because they're so hard working and brave

i like asians because i'm part asian, we're smart and low-t. asian girls are the smallest and cutest.

i like anyone who is a good person, even blacks...

are you part Korean or Japanese?

my mama is white and my papa is chinaman

>that uncomfortable tucked feeling
>the restrictive tightness around the arms and neck
Buy shirts your fucking size

>the tightness around the crotch area that often shows a bulge
Learn how to properly tuck a shirt and it will not happen

>the ugly way in which a dress shirt contours around the body
Stop buying hideous wall-mart tier shit and pay attention to cuts that suit your body type

> I dont know how the fuck this become a business standard
It adds structure to your outfit when you drop your jacket and it provides optimal conventional proportions, especially with a tie on

Also this board is not for underaged people, please leave

these

low rise pants should not even exist. your shirt tails pop out and look plain strange because your pants can't sit at your natural waistline. the reason the common wagie looks so wrong in his cheap slacks is because his torso looks proportionally too long. also he is out of shape, which you may be as well.

p.s.s.

idk if i'm racist... sorry to say the absolute dumbest things online, idk if it's even my opinion or i'm just repeating what i hear. i'll keep quiet =x

Nogs can't even help themselves, let alone dress themselves. And if you unironically think this looks good there's really no hope for you.

last p.s.s,

i don't have a real opinion but know that someone will take my muddled words seriously so i am actually sorry to any blacks who off-chance took offense

i hate how blacks look aesthetically, not the people... but i'd like to think people don't behave differently by race, and its just circumstantial

Why don't you actually buy fitting clothes instead?
Or is it that you don't want to be a man and hop on the SRS train?

>people wear ill fitting clothes
>blame the clothes instead of themselves

nah you guys are just retarded.

I'm not saying it's Veeky Forums I am just saying belts were a mistake.

>tfw wore suspenders for the first time to a "black tie" event a couple of weeks ago

fucking hell. I need to get suspenders for all my pants.