NO MORE "Is Lil Peep Veeky Forums?" THREADS!!

NO MORE "Is Lil Peep Veeky Forums?" THREADS!!

HE IS FINALLY DEAD!!

YES!!

YES!!

And you had to go on and make one, did you? You absolute sicko

>reddit spacing
>celebrating someone's death
is this the text equivalent of a disney star going rogue?

Your mother died haha

Peep musically pushed forward this generation a lil and ushered in a sense of self reflection that hip hop has been missing

No he didn't

>faggot glorifying being whitetrash junkie dies of overdose
the irony

is being dead Veeky Forums?

Whom? Sorry I'm above the age of 18

>Whom?
hehe HEHE xd HE memE HE HE fuck off

rest in peace, depression is not a laughing matter
(being gay is)

Here, I'm gonna fix that statement for you.
>People ignorant of most hip-hop might think Peep pushed forward this generation a lil and ushered in a sense of self reflection that hip hop had been missing, but that sentiment would be false.

How did he die?

Most likely mixing Xanax and opiates.

Drugs are bad m'kay

I'm hoping that lil pump dies next

fent in xanax

Just to set the record straight Lil Peep was a shit person and shit musician, but was extremely fa.

which makes him even more Veeky Forums, dumbass

Is lil peep the zyzz we needed?

Well, news sources are claiming that he only took xanax, but since you can't OD on that alone I'm guessing it was fake street xanax which contains fentanyl.

this

yep

theres a girl posting dms from the girl who was dealing to him on twitter that implicate she knowingly gave peep bad xans and he posted on insta that he'd taken 6

He died in my town :^)

the guy i would go gay for has died. now a surge in 4ch posts for 3 months and then fade to nothing. life is sad. he was fashionable from 2012 to 2015 not any longer, but a bit more since being dead is effay.

Well shit. If she intentionally did it could she be held accountable for murder?

His music was disingenuous pandering garbage

>buying drugs from a female

>he was fashionable from 2012 to 2015
No one knew who he was until 2015, retard.

I think he was sincere. I just don't think his music was groundbreaking or original. People act like depression and vulnerability has never existed in hip hop before, but those people usually aren't very versed in hip hop.

Never had any bad feelings for the guy...

Already he didn't just (((cop))), he was more creative than most on this board anyway

He was fashionable when he was 15?

A lil salty, huh? :^)

yes please

Gucciganguucigangucciganguccigangucciganguccigang.

guccigang.

Some days I want to o.d as well. I’m terribly lonely

I saw she already got arrested, and charges include possession, intention to sell, and manslaughter.

Me 2 were u at the venue?

>shit person
how?

Digits for Yung Lean being next

>haha im so edgy he died

redd*t is where you belong

plz no

Literally who

w2c?

w2c sweater?

also rip

If dubs then confirmed

What a grand tradition we have been gifted by Yung Lean.

An army of cultural semi-illiterates who feel privy to the trappings of a scene, altho they always felt it was off-limits in a way because their dad hated black people and they themselves were never very proactive about forming their own
opinions.

Who's gonna drop next?

lil pump or lil xan pls

Ironically lil xan is against xans if I remember correctly so you'll be waiting a lil while on that one.

IIRC isn't yung leans father a famous Swedish writer?
Lil Peeps father is a Harvard graduate professor.
I wouldn't classify them as semi-illiterate as simple as their lyrics are

rerollan for this

If dubs, overdose
If trips, overdose on lean

That just sounds like hard proof that they're all bored faggots who don't belong in the scene

gosha obv

if singles yung lean is protect forever

no

idk about that, I mean they were both pretty major in getting that scene off the ground, particularly Yung Lean. Doesn't surprise me that both come from highly educated families, I mean both of Peep's parents were Harvard graduates.
Usually it takes some people with brain power to actually get the scene growing

>over
> doesn't use "whom" correctly
kys

I feel you

You can go to oxford and still be illiterate about a subculture. I'd argue that going to Oxford or Harvard might even statistically make you less likely to have the long history of practice and performance that defines skill and to some degree integrity in Hip Hop. Traditionally, at least.

Besides, my dad is a fucking overschooled engineer with multiple hard-to-get licenses that have validity on like, a federal level. Or whatever. Guy musta spent a decade in school, can do calculus off the top of his head like water.

Am I any less of a scumbag because of it?

Nope.

PUMP!

Yes he did

i'm not very versed in hip hop because it's mostly shit but he really had that extra little something everybody wished they had and that's why the haters are so mad

Good riddance. I hope all these fucking internet rappers or celebrities die. Fuck you fuccboi asshole

>of self reflection that hip hop has been missing
t. someone who has never listened to rap outside of soundcloud and billboard charting rappers

Disgusting """music""" and an even more disgusting person

if anyone here does care about gus know that it was pretty typical for people to shun his music for being too depressing so now that he's dead people def won't understand since being an asshole is fun.

gbc

the fag mart

protect leandoer at all cost