WAYWT

Old thread is dead af

what are you wearing today?

that jacket looks to small

I like yellow puffa jackets but feel lik they've been killed by art ho urban outfitter girls

Repost but meh,
>inb4 Magnus

Repost don't hate me daddy

lesbian

Inb4 “gay hat”
Any tips?

repost as well last thread had very few decent fits

underage and bad
also underage and bad
nothing special, would like to see how pants fit without your hands in pockets
just do white shoes next time, would look less cluttered

supreme is meme but hat is fine on its own. when you wear it with a light pink, distressed hoodie which is two memes in one, its pretty fuccboi. i just hope your shoes werent fuccboi too

Stop shopping at the mall

black low jordans

black jordans

Not a fan of the shirt or your shoes.
Jacket looks pretty small
Okay, best with the sweater
Love the coat and your boyfriends slippers

Jackets cool but shoes look too new to me
cool

Those jeans are fucking awful. I wear shit like that from walmart for work at the water treatment plant.

Good morning friends

Nice jacket

you're not asian, stop it you look silly

Morning.

hi

My punk tribal-mask jeans

sorry for flip

Boots are worst part but honestly not bad colors work and it looks like you have an aesthetic you’re working towards unlike most people here

Am I too white to wear all white?
Yes it's a dirty room and yes it's Will Smith on the mirror

Jesus is this a cringe thread

What the fuck is wrong with your hair? You look like a Minecraft Youtuber.

Wearing one interesting piece is cringe now? Way to be a stick in rhe mud

The utter state of the left.

it might as well be one of those bowling shirts w/ a big ass hanzo dragon flying thru the middle lmao

>interesting

LOL

The design isn't that big in proportion to the perspective of anyone viewing it... It only ever takes up less than 1/4th of the pants.

Probably just not your style. Talk shit, post fit.

I'm clueless about fashion and think his whole outfit looks great

*ortistic screeching*

thanks lol youre the slipper guy from last time right?
thanks bud, are your shoes brown or is that the light? if so, just wear either black derbies or white sneakers with those colors. maybe size up on the jacket too
this is dope, maybe swap out the hoodie for a sweater though
if youre only going to listen to people who posted a pic, heres me having one interesting piece is good but youre just wearing a cheap looking hoodie and shoes are horrible with the rest of the outfit. the jeans also fit very poorly, and the tribal patch looks okay on its own but over all looks like knock off ed hardy on you fit

would something else work better than the boots? if so, what?

So what would you recommend for the top, and why don't the shoes work? I thought the yellow/red trim of the shoes worked well with the patch.

Comfy pants, w2c?
>tfw probably thrift

Had to do it to em last night on ladies night

I can tell y’all don’t get pussy

What is your jeans size? Show tag

You definitely won't get pussy with those shitty jeans

i'd just wear a white or black loosefit sweater. also slimmer/looser jeans, yours seem to be in the awkward middle ground. matching colors like that isnt always the best way to go. i'm sure some fits can be pulled off matching bright colors everywhere but as a general rule id stick to having just one part (the patch in this case) stick out as an accent

The boots look a little too modern military without the rest of the outfit acknowledging that in any way. With the jeans tucked into the boots and a different top you'd have some good Shia-core going but as is it looks a little out of place.

With the knit sweater I think smooth leather boots would be more appropriate, ideally some kind of rich dark brown to go with the earth tone sweater, but any brown/black smooth leather boot would be an easy improvement imo.

Thanks for the advice, also how loose should the jeans fit. My lighting wasn't that clear but the pants fits me like this pair of jeans. I am curious how much of a difference such a subtle change in jeans fit matters.

>I’m original and kinda kooky XD

I was saggin a lil bit when I posted up for da pic. Can’t get none wit ya pants up ya ass

You're pretty wrong. Your jeans fit slim in the thighs, stack a lot at the knees, and are straight through the calf, bunching up a little on your shoes. The contrast between the slim and baggy portions looks sloppy.

That pic is a little relaxed in the thighs, loose at the knee, straight through the calf, and bunches up a lot at his shoes. Also the boots make the bunching up look more tidy and natural and less sloppy.

Anyways, if you're in love with your patched jeans, you should get them tailored to be as slim through the thigh as they are through the thighs. This will also help them stack naturally at your ankles rather than flopping in random directions.

pic related arent jeans but i think something like the 874 or 873 fit can be nice for jeans. but if you dont like that, just slim up the jeans next time, you see pretty thin so they should suit your frame better

Keep talking shit son and I'll suck your cock

Trying something new.

I very much like how everything fits. I think shoes could be a chunkier though
Normally dont like houndstooth but the jacket looks good. You seem to know how to style it well. well balanced with the shoes too.

>Seth Rogen x Post Malone SS18

if i saw you in the street i'd be thinking 'why is that fella wearing his sisters coat?"

bro where the fuck can i cop that coat

good fit for a manlet

forgot to mention

30 year old washed up hipster who was always sort of a poser

My sister would be pretty cool if she wore milsurp waterproof modular ponchos

Hazard 4 technical soft shell

there was a thread about where to get a pair of high wasted 80s jeans and i remembered I have a semi decent pair from h&m for $15

w2c the milsurp waterproof modular poncho

Cute tee. My gf was going to cop but decided not to.

Not today.

w2c sweater?

don't know if I should cuff the jeans, thoughts?

nice coat, like the color. does look a lil too small though.

trashy high schoolers

boring, but I don't think it looks bad.

looks great, best one in this thread imo

dude, those jeans. please buy some that fit well. also, a darker pair of pants would look better. shoes could be darker too. like the jacket.

agree with , would look better with chunkier shoes.

damn, is this a joke?

do not like those boots. swap out for ones that are a little lower and a darker color. everything else is kinda boring but looks fine.

I'm a sucker for all black, but I don't like the shoes with those pants.

you look like any basic high schooler or a freshman in college.

don't know if it's the jacket or not, but your upper body looks disproportionate to your legs. Don't like the hoodie under the jacket, a plain sweater or long sleeve tee would look better.

w2c that coat? even if it is men's I would totally wear that. nice look, fits well

just. don't like it. you dress like a ""hip"" youth minister at one of those mega churches.

pretty basic. the fit of the jeans could be a lil better.

different pants... please.

boring

Cuff

Looks good but take off the hood and zip up the jacket. You look like a chav like that

Detail

Sorry bud, but really looks like a piece made by something ala Iron fist/ Ed Hardy

is that naruto on your jeans

wheres the flannel from

I kept it up largely to signal it presence; we ain't got chavs in NYC, mate.

you look like a troll doll, and tidy your fucking room, jesus christ

why do you dress like a girl

This looks really good but I'm not a fan of the shoes.

I don't know, is it a bad thing?

post butt

it's just some cheap one I found in cubus a while ago

I refuse.

this looks like something ed hardy

Inverted SST's are horrible 6.5/10

Bad posing/10

Shoes like boats, still 8/10

nobody should own 7/8 jeans.

Allright now do me.

Superstar is the only acceptable adidas tracksuit

Vintage :( sorry lads

xD

Stupid, the two halves are completely different styles

Frontal cargo pockets?

Ye actually surprising useful

I know the garment. Want to cop. Frontal cargos are far superior. Intended first for pilots, IME.

>This is the guy rating your fits

They’re I love ugly bobby pants, but I had mine tailored to be a bit slimmer. They also come in gray for you lunarcore bunch but unfortunately they’re not any kind of technical material, just 100% cotton

Goooood enough, brother.

W2c poncho

Fucking lmao