Cringe Thread

Can't see one, I'll start

This one fresh from /r/malefashionadvice WAYWT

the supreme subreddit is full of stuff like this

i never get why most of this is cringe? like most of its just lets laugh at fat people wearing clothes as if you would prefer them naked

Maybe theyre not attractive but theyre normal dudes
ill admit thats cringy with the way the legs are

tl;dr go back to r/fatpeoplehate

dude, i don't care if he's fat, although it certainly doesn't help, it's about the edgy shirt and goofy pose

How sad do you have to be to post some random dude's pic that's completely inoffensive in every way
Did he make fun of you OP?

I'm not making a complaint that he's fat. Admittedly it is harder for overweight people to dress well, but this poor fella clearly hasn't looked into even making an attempt/has fallen for memes. I'm not just digging at his weight.

those fucking shoes why

What's bad about this?

fashion was a mistake

but the shoes match the belt user! so he is effay.

>jeans

Absolutely disgusting.

literally the only thing that matched in the entire fit and its a meme

what username? I think I know this guy

>gogole warosu igor

pic is so old not even kidding this guy looks good now.

Fresh from my facebook feed

Please stop leaking our WIP shots, I don't want any shit brand to copy this belt buckle design! It's not gonna be a mind-blower at the FW18 show if you keep this up, Lotta....

Cheers
Demna

Yeah, there's no fashion going on there. Just clothes that his mom got for him. Average, discount, big box store, type clothing. Cheap, one size fits all, massed produced offerings. The real cringe-ey part is the reddit connection. His fatness is just a by-product of being raised as a mass consumption oriented sheeple. He's just a product of his environment, and prolly doesn't even know it.

I know this person in real life and he actually tries hard and considers himself to be fashionable. I've heard him talking down to people about how no one else is as fashionable as he is

He does?

>fuck the president
Does this dude have a boner for Trump?

nothing fits nicely but the jeans lol

Fuck off pleb. This is god tier

With that bone structure. No

Oof.

You blind? Pretty sure the opposite is true. Those are definitely lady jeans.

Contributing

Oh god don't remind me

Prime example of how people on Veeky Forums never knew how to dress themselves.

Casual reminder that even in 2014, Veeky Forums still dressed worse than /r/MFA

There were pics floating around of him a while back. he has his hair short and a trimmed beard. got clothes that actually fit and kinda grew into his features.

aside from that one uncomfortable looking guy in the green jacket and the guy next to him with the annoying graphic tee...they look pretty good and like normal people

I think he looks uncomfortable because he's standing in the middle of them and his shoulders are hunched so much

i coudlnt find the pic you were talking about but in this one his face looks quite a bit better than in although his fashion sense is still yugh

oops forgot pic

What core is the guy in the middle with the glasses?

I still maintain that the kid on the far right is at least decent

they all look so scrawny and weak, bunch of manlets who would die with one punch

That androgynous commie thing in the middle makes me really angry every time I see this picture.

agree, the jeans look awful and so out of place, totally wrong wash Color it's awful

for a fatty this is pretty decent, he's dressing like a man of his physique should

>Going on the defensive
All people as fat as the dude in OP's pic look just as bad or worse. It's not cringe; he never had a chance.

When was this Veeky Forums meetup?

>sunglasses on a cloudy day
>shitskin manlet peenoiboi
>taken outside of grandpa's backyard

and i haven't even gotten to the actual clothing yet

2014 or 15 i think.

why is he peeing on those books?

my biggest fashion pet peeve is seeing menswear done badly by dumb plebs

>blazer with polo and jeans
>retards who don't know what color coordination and contrast are
>retards who just wear black pants, black shoes, a white shirt, and a black tie like some IT guy
>people that end up looking like fucking waiters because they think they can just randomly put on suit vests

>He's just a product of his environment, and prolly doesn't even know it.
>prolly

Look at this dude...

OH NO NO NO

If he had those pants a little more fitted and didn't have that fucking pony he wouldn't look nearly as bad that room is cozy af though

блэт

just looking at that room made me age by 10 years

one on the left is passable.
the one next to him has a nice jacket. w2c? too bad it doesn't work with his pants.
green coat guy's green coat would have looked maybe ok if he had a different shirt under it and good boots maybe.
one next to him - the jeans and jacket look bad together, but otherwise he's mostly passable i think
the one on the right.. just no.

i feel like there could be a pair of shoes that magically make the entire thing work.
it'd be way easier with a different coat though.

the guy is doing ok with what he's got. he's fat, that's as good as it's gonna get.

pls dont youre ruining it

that tie is literally eating his neck

Nice Reddit spacing, maybe you need to go back to r/fatpeoplehate you gigantic fag

No you don't and no you haven't. Kill yourself.

my man too thicc for slp

You're such a faggot. Reddit spacing

w-wh-..what core is this?

>i feel like there could be a pair of shoes that magically make the entire thing work.
i don't know what shoes those would be but i'd bet they're suede

contributing

Literally nothing wrong with any of these.

I hope you're kidding.

those shoes are my grail

To be honest he isn't. I don't love them
, but maybe you should try r/mfa?

obviously b8

>defends atrocious fits
>tells others to go to reddit
Nice try.

I don't even know if you could roll them further up

id on boots?

pissing in the wind*

ye I can see how this is cringey from a female perspective