Post Punk Inspo

Didn't see one in the catalog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMtH58M3HXA
oipolloi.com/collections/jungmaven/products/jungmaven-solid-raglan-34-sleeve-7oz-deep-indigo-ss17#product
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ian Mcculloch has my favorite fits atm.

echo and the bunnymen were seriously Veeky Forums

Holy shit I just found my core! I been reppin used heavy wool pleat front pants for like a year now desperately looking for more inspo. I'm sure I'm late and everything but I'm just glad to be here.

I'm pretty glad to know that, user

youtube.com/watch?v=UMtH58M3HXA

where do you get your pants?

bump for intrest

w2c a top like this? also good thread.

The Clash weren't really "post punk"

A place called deseret industries. It is a Mormon thrift store. Great for outdated high quality menswear.

I want to know what these images look like in color. I feel when I dress I look more frumpy and less distinguished and that color is a part of that.

in LA?

There may be one there. I'm in Utah

Color is ok. Use sparingly.

whoa yeah anyone know w2c a t-shirt like this?

Holy shit, mark. Those are great boots!

oipolloi.com/collections/jungmaven/products/jungmaven-solid-raglan-34-sleeve-7oz-deep-indigo-ss17#product

Op isn't a raglan sleeve tho

FAGLAN SLEEVE IDYOT

post something better then cuck

:o )

cuckooooo paizan

can slim corduroy trousers fit into this aesthetic?

all i own are loose/pleated/cropped trousers and i want to venture out a little bit from that silhouette

I wore a pair of slim (not tight) black cords today and thought it worked pretty well.

where do i buy high waisted pants as a guy?

I only have a couple PiL pics

what a faggot who the fuck even is this cuck jesus christ almighty what the fuck have you lost your mind my guy are you insane what thefuck were yyou thinking user this is just absolutely retarded i just cant believe my eyes What the fuck

>Holy shit I just found my core!
just when you think you can't cringe any harder at Veeky Forums

post fit, you probably dress like shit

bump

Dope asss fuuuucckk