My sister just bought her first pair of docs at age 26. How do I subtly tell her she's basic af?

My sister just bought her first pair of docs at age 26. How do I subtly tell her she's basic af?

Just send her a picture on snap every time you see a pair of Docs in the wild.

>How do I subtly tell her she's basic af?
show up in full rick when you next meet her

I have a dark brown pair that come only to the ankle and have a matte, rather than a patent, finish. They've held up pretty well for over four years now. Do the other sorts that they make have a similar quality?

When will she tell you that you are a little poser faggot?

>trying to alter your siblings' lives

Basic girls will never think they're basic. Have you ever heard any bitches call themselves basic? It's about as common as someone admitting they have a shit sense of humor.

post her nudes on here and let us all talk shit on her and her boots. she'll never wear them again.

Show her the collages of bull dykes that exclusively wear them.

>Might make her think twice, or might make her become sexually aggressive bull dyke sister that will raip you and force you to cum..

My girlfriend and I both own a pair of docs. Guess we’re basic :(

Docs aren't basic, they're more art hoe-ish or punk than that. Judgments aside Docs are pretty decent if you want a pair of reliable beaters

I bought my first pair of docs at 24. Literally no one uses it here in my country so it makes me next level in the eyes of people

That’s why I only wear Yeezy boots that I find for 1/2 off

>yeezy

hell ye man they're the new thing

Could've gotten a better silhouette field boot for like $35 My dood
>falling for the "kanye" "yeezy" maymay

Shame on you.

>basic af
says the fuckboy who
>drives a car with an automatic transmission
>can't play a musical instrument
>uses Windows
maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror and re-evaluate your life choices. calling your sister basic is nothing more than the pot calling the kettle black.

I bet the shoes you're wearing can be purchased at the mall. peasants like you make me SICK

stop trying to destroy people much less your sister, you ruthless jerk

1. don't
2. don't expect your sister to know that the boots she "actually" needs to get in your opinion are a pair of boots used by the Czechoslovakian military in the 1940s made of pure 100% yak leather and used by an ex-soldier who is now a jaded alcoholic in his 80s recommended by a Liechtensteinian false denture molding forum.

W2C ?

those 40s czech boots are quality though and she should get those instead

wood tomlinson

>uses "af"
>calls anyone basic

I actually really like how they look, maybe because of my nostalgia for early 00s. I wore some kind of similar boots when I was a tiny emo goth-posing potato but I wanted actual docs which were so expensive for me, and I couldn't understand how such an pricey thing be associated with any underground subculture