Is it worth it?

Story et Fall 560 Harness Boots. Looking to branch out to the SLP aesthetic, does anyone own these?

Got em a couple days ago. They’re a little tight at the ankle but I just have to wear em in. Identical to SLP except the zipper (SeF has a model coming out with the exposed zipper soon). Shipping takes a month and a half because they’re made to order. Very very quality boots. There’s more reviews on KTT if you want more info

I don't own them, but they look cheaper than the slp ones, something is off and I can't explain it why.
Regardless they are the best alternative if you don't want to drop almost a grand on a pair of boots.

I can already cringe at the thought some white suburban kid wearing this and thinking he's Veeky Forums

I live in Texas and know my way around boots. These SeFs are actually really well made. Very nice leather and construction. I have held SLP boots and would definitely put them on par. OPs pic just looks off because of the lighting.

im asian

how's sizing? also could you drop some pics

It's already out, it's the 563 model (well available for preorder, shipping in january). It just doesn't have any pictures on their website.

What’s wrong with that

SLP's not an aesthetic so much as a rehash and re-polishing of previously defined standards.

My last Ex's sister was somewhere up there in SLP's product design dept, and she told my woman I was a weirdo for knowing about girl's clothes or some shit like a few days after I succinctly explained the aesthetic roots of the first bladerunner movie (i.e. Noir, Futurism, 1920's shit, etc) to her. At her behest.

Fuck SLP.

Please drop name. Everything you said is common knowledge.

That would complicate my life unnecessarily.

Why would you compromise on something as simple as clothes? If you want to "branch out to the SLP aesthetic" then buy SLP. Life is too short to buy boring imitations. Your life will be better if you buy the real thing. If you can't afford the real ones then wait until you can.

not op but probably cause theyre 1/10 the price of slp and are of reasonably comparable quality from what I've heard. sometimes when you're giving a new aesthetic a try you don't want to immediately jump for something that costs over 1k when its very possible it may not be for you once you try it on

>Why would you spend only 10% of the money buying a visually nigh-identical and higher quality product when you can blow fuckloads of money just to pay for a brand label?
Do you realize how intensely retarded you sound?

>why buy anything of real worth when you can buy a replica?

I honestly pity you and your poor lifestyle choices.

even fucking worse lol

this desu
the only thing that really make SLP a discrete aesthetic is the whole thing where everything in the fit is there to make your legs look longer

go back to /pol/

Pretty silly reason to have a grudge against an entire fashion house desu even if she does sound like a bitch

I legit thought these were womenz boots

>Looking to branch out to the SLP aesthetic,
you're about 3 years too late

the real thing is of no real worth