Lookism. The principle of lookism is raw Veeky Forums. The most fah thing in this world is the face...

Lookism. The principle of lookism is raw Veeky Forums. The most fah thing in this world is the face. You guys just aren't grasping it and i don't know why.

>me be
>been doing mew and jaw exercises for close to a full half year
>noticing change
>noticing compliments
>noticing girls shy away from me in a sense that they all think i'm out of their league
>noticing jaw definition and amazing face-skin elasticity

At this point i've perfected my face. Theres nothing to do now. Now i wear a white t shirt and jeans or a button up and some chinos. That's it. Fah is used to impress & what and whom do i have to impress with a face like this? If you think fah is for expression then you're a retard. If you think the face isn't 10 times more important than the body, the clothing, the hair, the eyes etc. then you're a retard. Let me preface this by saying a long with the newly obtained perfect face i ALSO had the perfect hair and eyes before which were basically all compensations. Now with perfect facial harmony i get stares from girls and out alpha the men. Check mate 4chin.

pics or gtfo

>noticing girls shy away from me in a sense that they all think i'm out of their league
This is a curse if you are a beta stuck in this mode, trust me

This level of attractiveness that girls don't even want to fuck with you is god-given. I feel immortal when a cute ass chick tries her hardest to not look me in the eyes.

absolutely not. my face will grace the covers of magazines not an Veeky Forums thread

curse for me because it then depends on you doing the initiating

What is this "fah" you speak of? Go back to whatever board you came from.

RAW?!? NO, NOOO!!! THAT'S PREWASHED FUCKING SHIT!!! DON'T FUCKING SHOOOT!!!

keep pretending, nigger

>god-given
>mewing and jaw exercises

Some people just enjoy expressing themselves with their outfits it's fun, or because 90% of communication is non verbal and/or they don't GAF about impressing people.

As you've admitted, some people have just better looking eyes that no exercise short of surgery can even help one imitate. Some people are tall, well proportioned and confident.

Your jaw exercises may all be good and well, but they're usually the domain of failing actors and self conscious gay men. Any victory you've experienced has most likely been the result of the self affirmation process your exercises induce over time.

And that's fine. The importance is that you're there. Just don't go giving unwarranted hope to the masses, you end up looking like timothy leary.

you just didn't get the concepts of attractiveness or "fa" yet. good for you if you're more succesful with women now, but it was probably not due to the change of your appearance but because you got more confident of it. you don't really be need to be that attractive at all to get positive stares from girls. either way if you care about women that much there's probably something wrong in your life

I'm probably better looking than you, taller and secure enough to not have to make this thread.
You needed to mew and do jaw exercises to get compliments.

Pathetic

>needing to do jaw exercises
>saying "fah" instead of effay
>too much of a pussy to post pics
>being this retarded

I ended my post with 'check mate 4chin' and u were triggered that i said Fah. Die irl

>fah

fa is fuckin facelet: the board they wont get it man

Pics or it didn't happen

i don't even want to show my face to avoid face mogging all you fabric chasing brand humpers. focus on your face and either invest in a moisturizier or plastic surgery retards. Fah needs more face chads

It's FAH you pretentious nigger. As in FAshion FAscist.

What kind of mew and jaw exercises have you been doing? I've been doing some but I'd like to hear about more or better exercises.

post before and after

How old are you? How long have you been mewing? Asking to see if I have hopes to improve myself with those exercises. Also this

It's never too late. For example just because you're obese at 45 doesn't mean you can't get thin again. All it means is it'll take time.

I've been in it for a half year like i said and i'm 23 now. My favorite exercises are pushing the bottom of the jaw out like a cartoon character, blowing a air bubble and holding it in the cheek and shwooshing it around in my mouth, or just looking up gently and holding. If you don't feel a sort of soreness then you're doing it wrong just as with every exercise.

hahahahahahah nice one

>pushing the bottom of the jaw out
what the fuck
explain

>yfw dentists didnt tell anyone about this so that they can make us spend money on braces and retainers