Has anyone else here just kinda embraced shitty haircuts?

Has anyone else here just kinda embraced shitty haircuts?

I used to have something a lot like pic related, and I decided to try to move to something more effay but most short on the sides looks make me look like a pinhead.

I feel like I should move back to it, because a buzz also looks ridiculous on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthflag.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just stick to long hair, I tried an undercut once and felt disgusting, and my headshape is actually rather decent for it, but nope not my thing

Dude fuck undercuts and tech fades. I'd rather have op pic related.

I've always thought that undercuts look extremely douchey.

I'd rather look like a nerdy 16 year old for the rest of my life or even shave my head than get an undercut.

Puigdemont's hair is effay as fuck i molt honorable, you should stick to it

Per descomptat

+ you can style it how you want

Ets català?

I think this kind of hairstyle/haircut is underrated. By now in America, it isn't really common anymore. Shorter haircuts, including undercuts, are more common than medium-long length hair, but that doesn't make them automatically better, because it is the current fashion to go shorter on the sides and back. If you like hair lengths like the OP photo, stick with that, and present yourself with confidence. I have hair similar to the OP picture, at the moment, too. It's kind of a combination between a shag and curtained hair, and somewhat long on the sides, but combed back, with a little bit of hair over the ears.

I usually just let hairdressers fuck my shit up and do whatever

It’s real fun to try to make things work, and if you’re a lazy shit you can show it with pride

I had a haircut like that back in 2014. Should I go back to it?

Yes. It looks very natural looking; I think that's what will be coming back, after people get bored with undercuts.

This is my hair as of right now. Two weeks ago I got a haircut that's pretty JUST especially with my hairline (it was the same 3 years ago, just harder to see).

How should I get it trimmed as I grow into that?

I'm thinking I'll have them do it scissors only with a trim on the front and not have them touch the sides at all (I had them buzzed down to a #3 last time).

This is my current hair, I think it's pretty similar to the OP picture

This is what a real haircut looks like, not that undercut bullshit.

The only true haircuts are this, a Caesar, and a buzz.

Let your hair grow for another month or two, and get the sides cut to just right at the top of the ears, tapered (not the same length extremely short like undercut) to the longer length of the top, which should not be cut except for the tapering process, and the front should certainly be left to grow down to right below the eyes. The sides should be short, also, but not too short. After that new haircut, you could continue growing it, and it should eventually settle into your older length, from the first picture. I also have a high forehead and hairline, and I think a buzz cut or other short, up-combed hairstyle would accentuate it.

>I also have a high forehead and hairline, and I think a buzz cut or other short, up-combed hairstyle would accentuate it.
This desu. Everyone here reccomends undercuts for people with big widow's peaks or mature hairlines, but honestly I feel "exposed' with that.

No, catalana!

Shave your head and start over. It fixed my years of bad haircuts.

scatalans GTFO

ves-te'n a cagar, espanyolito

Sóc americà i estic aprenent català. Vols ser la meva xicota?

It can look cool, sometimes i have it like that or a little more messy, my head sucks ass for any other haircut no matter how much i try so i just leave it like that

Pls be in London

if thats true you have won my heart bon senyor

I’ve gone full Balenciaga in that I get regular hair cuts and shop at thrift stores for high quality material pieces.

It is. I'm also looking for pa amb tomaquet recipes and trying to find places where I can buy fuet.

I guess I'm a bit of a cataboo.

What is that flag that looks like a lens flare?

earthflag.co.uk/

thanks