Is this the most effay way to be bald?

Is this the most effay way to be bald?

I'm 22 and not balding yet, but I have a bad family history of it on my mom's side (her brothers all were NW7 by 30) so I'm definitely at risk. I'm just looking for inspo to show that it's not the end of the world and there's thing I can do if/when it hits me.

Not even touching finasteride.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll post a few pics for you senpai, you want to have a rugged kind of stubble or scruff and you so need some muscle or you just look pathetic.

When I say you need muscle I don't mean being a fucking meme and not being able to hold your arms by your side properly because you became le epic swole

This only works on this guy because his head is thin as fuck

Heres the meme man himself, you probably won't look like this

You need to avoid looking like this ENTIRELY, literally suicide tier. Having an autistic le menswear neat beard when you're bald makes you look like a colossal seething neek whom finna work themselves into a shoot.

Also if you have a pudgy fat round face like this incel with a head that looks like a helmet then just suicide or lose weight, this is end of life tier

avoid looking like this cunt aswell, being bald looks shit when you're a skinnyfat babby and no amount of facial hair is going to hide your fat neck

then you need to learn how to express yourself properly, nobody imagines Pep Guardiola as what you described

I've heard the "beard helps bald guys look better" meme, but honestly I'm kinda relieved to see that anything beyond stubble looks bad.

I can grow an okay beard but I honestly hate it.

I think if I got hit by those genes, I'll try shaving it and if I REALLY hate it and can't accept it, I'll get a fucking system.

I'm talking about when your lats get in the way
If you don't shave your head you end up looking like this which isn't good

That pic reminded me that I think some women are absolutely blind to MPB. A friend of mine insisted that Andrés Iniesta is "definitely not balding."

The guy is like an NW4.

Part of me thinks it's already started for me, but everyone around me tells me I'm definitely not balding.

I've been stressing out about it so much that prat of me wants to just shave my head and get it over with, but that might backfire and make things worse especially if I'm still able to pull off a full head of hair.

Solutions itt: Be born really good looking but the right kind of rugged masculine good looking, and also be at least ottermode fit.

I did far better in the social arena with a shaved dome a bit of faith in myself than my best hair days ever permitted. Not to sound like a dick, but it's up to you, it's up to what sort of attitude you bring to the table. In that sense, you should be looking at this as forcing you to answer that question - "What DO I bring to the table?"

Sometimes I get that over-exposed feeling when I've been out and about too much. Ever get that?
Feels vaguely dirty? Regardless, if I'm not feeling fit for human interaction that day? I don't even go to the aforementioned table. That feeling is a problem with me and my emotional state, but it's not a hair problem. This is on you 100%.

I think I need to see a psychologist. I've gotten really obsessive about the possibility of going bald in the past two or three months.

I've been losing sleep over it and constantly checking in the mirror to compare with old photos even though everyone tells me it looks the same. I think I might have body dysmorphia or something.

I just haven't been myself since I transferred colleges.

Dude, it's just stress, then. Don't do what I did and get yourself medicated, it really fucks you up in the long run. The experience of getting that un-fucked up turned me on to the only solution there ever was, which is owning my flaws and facing my fears.

I'm not you, obv, but if I were and found that an inessential part of me was the source of a lot of anxiety, I'd just shave my head and start lifting if I felt it was necessary.

Pham, even if you're not balding, you need to buzz. It's like bungee jumping to get over fear of heights. Sometimes thoughts are scarier than reality.

And of course, it will grow back.

I'm looking into CBT. I'm afraid of taking any meds honestly because I had an awful experience with Concerta as a kid.

I'm definitely thinking of buzzing it to face my fears but I might get into a better state mentally before I do that. No matter what I do right now, it will backfire.

I'm almost certain I have body dysmorphia.

Much saner, man. Just remember, that dysmorphia, that fear, THAT's the enemy. Your own body never is.

It's not like you're some way-too-thicc tumblrina blogging body positive memes, it's just nonsense that you're stressing over. I do the same thing, and It's always something.

Do what you gotta do to attain the right level of "eh, fuck it." then you good, or at least better off.

I’m 21 years old an on finasteride right now with no sides. Will that fuck me up in the long run?

Sounds about right. Honestly it's pretty limited to my hair.

I have some shortcomings that I would say I have a pretty healthy outlook on. I recognize that I need to lose weight, and I can look at my body without getting seriously upset. Hell, I've even come to seriously embrace that I'm 5'7". Even if I could painlessly gain six inches, I wouldn't.

I don't know, man, I gotta be honest. In my early 30's when I was starting to go I had the option but... I don't really trust the pharmaceutical industry to begin with, and although I give them big ups for adderall and Oxy (good work guise), I read shit like
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
And the studies it links to and I decided nah, fuck that.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I don't blame people who take it but for me it's not worth the risk.

Then you know the thought process already, bruh. You gon' be fine. It's just another change coming down the pike. Being fashionable, being a deisrable/aspirable man is a lot about how you handle whatever shit life decides to throw at you. This is a big one, but it's inconsequential at the end of the day. IME.