Impossible?

how dress modern day classy/formal without looking like a tool/stiff ??
brands
inspo
wtc
!go

i would start this but im clueless on the topic.. help a cracka out

>don't look like a child, have the face of a grown man
>can still do it if you look young but it will be passed off more as eccentric and a fashion statement than anything thinking you look seriously good
>make sure the clothing looks legit and not some cheap polyester asos tier skinny suit shit

that's literally it

cheers brother.
ive got the face bit down better than most for my age

only prolem is im not necessarily tryna rock a suit jacket everyday

i like rounded collar shirts though and button ups/ polos

most my clothes hammy down
i suffer hammy down syndrome

should prolly invest in polos/ button ups and some good looking pants/ shoes

cant be fucked to go shopping and internet purchase is a major gamble

prolly ebic thirfting ops though

lemaire is the king of effortless business casual
toned down yohji is good for looking respectable but also hip

i realise this is fa and i appreciate your suggestions / like the looks of the brands
but i naint about to be droppin that much dough on streetwear. maybe one day on one or two items. never a wardrobe though.

The key is to not go for actual suitwear youngin’. Wear a chambray or denim shirt, something a bit more casual than a business dress shirt.

Pair that with a sports jacket blazer that isn’t too structured, grey or burgundy wool for this season.

Solid dark slim fitting jeans or slacks work. Pair that with sneaker/dress shoe hybrid footwear. The “Vans Pritchard” is the type I’m talking about to give you an example.

Always maintain a fresh haircut.

thanks my man this is just what ive been looking fir.

hot hot tip on the pritchard shoes the black/forest coulor way is incredible but not for sale anywhere online

shoes overwhelm me because there are so many beautiful pairs that i dont know where to start but these seem like just my style and budget :) plus i love vans fit.

been cutting my own hair, its damn hard but if you put in solid time and care and dont go for anything too fancy its very worth it. cant be looking like a lady boy with a perfect cut you gotta have it a little rugged and masculine

Step 1: don't wear brands. Brandhuffing is the sign of being shit at classy and wasting money.

Step 2: look for thrift stores that deal with classic menswear. Depending on where you're from this may be only in large cities, to England where you can find some Herefordshire yokel has a barn full of tailored suits in the thrift shop he operates for one customer a week on Thursdays slash on request.

The not looking like a tool part is mostly about not overdressing (like avoid pocket squares or loud ties until you feel like you've got a bit of grip, also don't just dress in Edwardian cosplay) and getting comfortable in your shit. Remember, you're not dressed up, you're just dressed. This is your regular everyday kit.

brand huffing makes me gag bruh.
yeah i live in a tiny city but you get a good find thrifting every once in awhile.
good advice man thanks.

>chambray
If you wanna look like a numale cuck sure

>sneaker/dress shoe hybrid footwear
>sneaker/dress shoe hybrid

he posted a pic of that dumbo-eared jawlet austrian politician as inspo what did you expect

slap some funkier shoes onto an otherwise normal outfit. don't go for "brands" - fit/cut is far more important and it's going to take time to find what works. seriously, if an H&M suit fits you better or more more comfortably than a $500+ elsewhere, just roll with it. this isn't a field of "fashion" where anyone is going to craning their neck trying to figure out what obscure fancy label you're wearing, and if you're looking to be in that kind of scene, don't.

impossible

james bond is the only answer.

The key, in my opinion/experience, to using blazers and/or suit trousers casually (together or as a set) is texture. Avoid that smooth, finely woven wool that's found in basically every business suit or you'll look like your on your way to a job interview. Tweed, flannel, anything with a pattern like herringbone or houndstooth - these are details that say "I'm not wearing this for the formality."

>slouchy cut, like lemaire, old cdg etc
>unusual fabric choice
>unusual color choise - nothing fancy, just look outside of plain black/gray/navy
anyway there is no premade formula in general you should avoid any kinda business suit thing, or pitti uomo fancy shit, or anything that looks like tryhard fashionista