twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dan Carlin
Brian Redban
Brendan Schaub

Super Duty Tough Work

not that one. lmao

Hello Internet
Cortex

The only ones that I listen to, not by choice, just haven't found anything else that interests me. Taking recommendations!

Schuab is so uneffay it hurts

FAAAAAAAVVAAA BEEANS?

a cupcake and a candy bar

Dan Carlin is great, but the way he says "again" drives me crazy.

Agheeyuhn.

There is a 10 hour loop out there

It really grows on you

uhgeehhhhnnn

Hell yeah dude

>not mentioning THE Official podcast

my main two
norm macdonald live
waking up with sam harris

Absolutely

this is the best podcast out there. no faggy concept or order, just cool guys riffing.

Is it just me, or does it seem like nick is fun to listen to but would be an absolute cunt to be around

stop shilling your autistic ecelebs r/pol

hehehehehee heheehh hahaha hehhehe ehheh
thats a good ass bit

nice

Last Podcast on the Left

>sam harris
kys

Haha sick thanks. Feels good to know I'm not the only one who thinks it's strange. There's been a few times he says something like "...again, and again, and again." I fucking die.

I was more hoping for recommendations of actual fashion related podcasts

Cum Town is the answer

youtube.com/watch?v=GJhP4vm7Kuo

Norm's show is great, but I'd rather watch it on YouTube. I need to see Norm's face and Eget looking sad and pathetic.

Oh my god. I'm fucking crying.

My favorite thing

CUM TOWN

Full adidas track suits

now whys that bucko

In many ways the podcast arena is still juvenile and there are a lot of areas where podcasts just don't exist

Fashion might be one of those areas

I don't think there are any decent ones. Would love to be proven wrong.
It would be cool to have a knowledgable person do a 1 on 1 with different designers, editors, models or other industry people.

There's surprisingly few good interviews out there on video/audio of top designers, and almost no long format conversational interviews. I can't think of a better way to have a general fashion podcast, otherwise the topic is too vague.

99pi

closest thing

the best design podcast out

just awful

pic unrelated

pic related

>effay
>podcast

He spends all that time working on his body just to drape it in this.

There's actually a really good swedish fashion podcast called "stil". The host, Susanne Ljung did a really nice interview with Rick Owens a couple of years ago.

Otherwise download the older catalog of this American Life. Pure radio goodness. 99pi is good. Reply All maybe not fa but it's currently my favorite. Heavyweight is also really good. Radiolab is also a safe bet.

only correct answer

the god cast

This
Only a sperg would listen to some literal who guys talk for hours