Majority Women Current Young Women Style is Shit, Fucking STOP

Things that need to end for Young Women Style
-Tattoos
-Septum Piercing
-Doc Marten 1461
-Obesity
-Obsession with Gay Men
-Loud Opinions(e.g. thinking anyone cares what you have to say because your a woman)
- Pixie Cut
-Fast Fashion Clothing
-Armpit Hair, Leg Hair
-Unnatural Hair Colors(eg blue,pink,green looking like a snowcone)
-Michael Kors and other Outlet Core Brands
-Uggs
-Leggings and Knee High Boots
-Ray Ban Sunglasses
-Ripped Jeans

I agree, but what about posting some ideas or inspo for young women too? Just saying what you don't like doesn't really do much, it just kinda makes you look argry and cringey

post fit

First advice is do anything besides whats listed

>Wear Clothes that reflect your lifestyle
>Dress to your body shape
>Experiment with silhouette forms instead of focusing on trends or brand

yo my man i need to get blazers

where do i begin

depends on what fit you like
what style are you looking for?

>dirty pussies
>messy apartments
>crummy furniture
>super cheap in general but bitches when men are
>will not hesitate to flake on you
>liars

Chokers
Maybe one in ten women actually pullit off, the rest look like absolute trash. I saw a ten year old girl wearing a black lace one and knew this meme had gone too far.

Women who have tattoos are retarded.

Of the girlfriends i have had, only one had tattoos. I couldnt really bring myself to care about or love someone who clearly doesnt give a shit about their own body.

You might as well be 40 pounds overweight.

Women are too short sighted to realize this though and basically just do what is popular, so my only choice is just not to date the whores and stick with the ones who show signs of brain activity.

TLDR tattoo's make you hard to love

same guy here, continuing.

Septum piercing is even worse looking but at least can be removed. when i dated the tattoo girl i was too much of a skitttish beta to tell her to take it out but if i got to the point of dating a girl with one today I would tell her to.

OP there is nothing wrong with knee high boots, sometimes it rains bro

this guy gets it

Buy old soft blended full cotton YSL blazers (NOT SLP). Fully unstructured, perfect fit if you are thin, ultra high quality and can be had for dirt cheap. I've spent thousands on blazers that suck dick compared to old YSL. I'm not sure what the fuck happened to make them shit now, but they used to make the perfect casual blazer.

Have u ever seen a woman in real life? or u just watch anti sjw rants on youtube?

Get off your computer and leave your room. Just try it once

Considering the loud opinions one, he probably doesn’t talk to women irl. They start talking to him and he goes “sorry did you think you I care about your opinion just because you’re a woman?” Even though they are just starting conversation...

Oh hi mark

bring this back o wo

proceeding to dump every girl i have saved

hahahahah truth

None of your clothes fit you well

instead of making assumptions I will just tell you. I go out I talk to women yes, I ignore their need to be unable to keep it to them self about man problems, politics, the constant reminder that theyre a woman that is what I meant by the above statement. you know exactly what im talking about

It's like you are the expert!

is tommy-core effay

thats the fit, its yohji

also post your fit big guy

UwU So cute user

Whata storey mark

Creepy

you dress poorly but i agree on your opinions for the most part

Are you a fucking Bengalese flea market seller? What is this shit lmao

You make yohji look really cheap

thats not too far off

it doesnt have to be that serious, its just slacks and a blazer

but Im open to criticism post your fit

Are you sad now because r/incel shut down on reddit.

Pixie cut is the most cute thing and should never end

You can't really criticise women when you dress like that

Every man has the right to criticize woman. Woman was made to serve man.

Edgy. This site is 18+

Lmao. You only hear shit like this being said unironically by Veeky Forums incel permavigins and in Saudi-Arabia ffs

What you say is true but holy fuck, you look worse than some thot with yoga pants. You look embarrassing.

Don't waste Audrey on a bait thread, just make a new /modgen/ or something.

Jesus this fit is terrible

you look good King

i need some loose fitting or relaxed fitting that push the sleaze boundary

Implying Incels wasnt a cheap shitty copy of r9k full of soy boys

GET THE FUCK OUT

POST FIT

You do realize the saudis run your country thanks to their oil right? Woman detected.

POST FIT

POST FIT

You wish :)

I DID NOT HIT HER IT'S NOT TRUE IT'S BULLSHIT I DID NOT HIT HER I DID NAAAAHT

How do we influence them to dress better? Screeching about it on here won't work since this board is 98% male.

I DID NOT HIT HER

Become More Assertive and subjectively tell people politely that their fashion styles are not desirable not to kiss the feet of woman

I'm a woman

Post fit

Currently dating a really beautiful girl who had a septim piercing thatt really turned me off, told her that a few times and now she doesnt wear it anymore and hates it

ITT: Poe's Law

They're only pretending to be permavirgins ...probably.

YOUR TEARING ME APART LISA

I'm ambivalent to tattoos in general but this attitude about tattoos is without the dumbest thing ever. The whole "muh purity" is just creep as hell, yes I realise I'm on Veeky Forums and also replying to a bait thread. As long as it's not on the face/neck or hands I don't really care.

I wish, man.

A lot of angsty virgins have come together on the internet to totally fuck up their personal worldviews. OP is probably a redpill nut.

Hi stu

You sound like a joy to be around.

Tattoos are a lazy way to seem more interesting