Today is his birthday

today is his birthday

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashion/comments/7dvy5h/happy_birthday_rick_owens/?st=ja62r2zq&sh=28cc8105
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

happy 1234123 birthday rick

who?

Praise be unto him may his birthday be glorious

Nice b8

>>>/discord/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK OWENS

CHEERS
R

Sent from my iPhone

didn't Veeky Forums send him a birthday card one year?

y'know before Veeky Forums went all redditcore

ricky is the epitome of redditcore

what went wrong rickbros?

I don't get it

After all these years in which /fa loved then hated Rick, he finally reaches reddit.

ALL HAIL RICK

What you say is blasphemy, but ultimately true. He’s in the hands of FOB asians.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY RICK

Happy Birthday Rick!!!!!!!!

DIGITS FOR TRICKY RICKY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY R

Never gets old

2015, we also got a reply

What was the reply?

2016, no reply as far as i know

i congratulated him wrongly on his 53th cus wikipedia had his birthyear wrong at the time

Such a nice man

Did we send one this year?

:^(
reddit.com/r/malefashion/comments/7dvy5h/happy_birthday_rick_owens/?st=ja62r2zq&sh=28cc8105

no, i did it twice on our behalf and i think effay did it 5 times in total. i dont browse effay anymore but i go here every year on rick's birthday to check occasional birthday cards fan-art that people make.

the people complaining about reddit are pretty embarassing though. why give a shit?

>/rog/ embraced reddit
rip

So I'm going to do a bit of a wardrobe change this next year, try some new shit out, I'm literally the Dickies and Old Skools meme but I'm 38, and not short but stalky. What's some Rick Owens type high effay shit that will get the girls panties wet that I can pull off. Rick has quickly taught me that age-appropriate is not a concern, so there's that.

Theres a massive discrepancy in ricks clothes. You've got runway stuff, to his less insane than runway but still bizarre to the average person stuff, then you got normal jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, etc

The first category includes runway items, mastodon trousers, wide leg body bags, etc.

The second is things like drop crotch sweats, geos, down jackets, etc

The last is normcore shit. Tabard shirts, island shirts, cropped t's, blue jeans, etc