How do you cope with not looking like a 10/10?

How do you cope with not looking like a 10/10?

just be yourself bro

I compensate by being rich.

this

How did you get rich?

I'm just glad I'm white, everything on top of that is just a bonus.

being white is so comfy

I was born in to money and am applying to medical school next semester.

I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

By developing talents, interests and social skills.

I'm not a 10/10 but I'm pretty good looking. I'm fine with that. I'm too lazy to work out and shit. I just run.

You don't need to be. I just work with what I have until I'm happy enough with how I look.

>tfw fixing my teeth would make me look much better but i can't afford invisible braces

and theres no way im getting the cheap ones made of metal and have my mouth look disgusting for over a year. my teeth arent that bad but my smile is uneven

is this a dank new meme? I hope you didn't actually type all that out

Everything has to be coated in irony, doesn't it?

u got that right buddy

>I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

I wouldn't want to look like him, as good looking as he is. I like my face desu it fits my personality well

This, minus the social skills.

>be me
>be ugly
>be poor with no family
>not intelligent

at least I'm 6'2", right guys? :'^) :'^(

>be me
>be a solid 7/10, maybe 8/10
>be intelligent
>be an antisocial fag, with bipolars, who's afraid of people, prefers to be alone all the time, doing nothing, but sleeping, studying, and smoking

At least I'm not dead, right guys? :'^) :'^(

same but 6'0, also am fat

>At least I'm not dead, right guys? :'^) :'^(
>smoking
soon

By acting like a 10/10.

People are gullible. They'll believe you if you're convincing enough.