Black jeans

w2c affordable high quality black jeans with a good fit? needs to be available in yurop btw

I only know about allsaints and acne, but both aren't affordable at all for me atm

Other urls found in this thread:

eatdust.bigcartel.com/product/style-no-r-r-367-blue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eatdust.bigcartel.com/product/style-no-r-r-367-blue

Cheap Monday

Nudie Jeans

I said high quality. Had cheap mondays when I was younger. They were pretty shit, they had so much elastane, felt almost like leggings.
they fit weird, will look into them again tho

Honestly, just save up for SLP jeans (for fit) or Acne Stay Black jeans (my go to jeans as they never fade after washing).

No, the prices are ridiculous. Allsaints cigarette fit jeans at 130-145€ is the absolute maximum for me. Atm I need to spend big money on more important things tho. I just need some great black jeans asap since I can't stand blue jeans anymore.

Dr. Denim Snap has a great fit. But I still recommend to drop money on Acne's black jeans at some point once it's possible for you.

Favorite jeans brand
Shit quality for how expensive they are
I like the Malone fit from Lee, tried them?

If you're willing to go to the 100€ range, check out April 77

I don't get it, you want it to be high quality and cheap? Go to H&M and buy the cheap shit ones or save up.

Anyone tried the everlane stay black

I have ham legs

disgusting advice, leave this website

im also curious

Idk what Cheap Mondays fucking problem is but I gave them a shot three times and the sizing is completely fucked. I'm a 28" waist and got 31" and they were way too fucking small.

Go Uniqlo man. Cheap and pretty good.

Why don’t I have any (You)’s?

Why? Unless he wants to fall for rawjeans-meme he can as well just go for the best. SLP has best fit, Acne has great slim fit and advantage of never fading (up to date I still haven't found another brand that did something similar).

rises are too low

fabric is cheap blended chinese shit

you are a fashion victim

More expensive =! quality

especially in higher end fashion

>Lee Malone
Nice jeans for the price! I'm only wearing those and a pair of acne jeans, although I wish that the Lee's had a higher waist.

Here's a (you)

Bless you, sir!

While on the subject, where can I get *actually* high-waisted jeans?

Get a job, loser.

thanks, forgot about them
got any experience with them? like how's the quality and fit for example?
I doubt h&m has anything worth checking out tho
last time I tried anything their sizes were completely fucked up and I don't think they have good looking black jeans...if they had I would at least get a pair as a beater pair
t. brainlet who's living paycheck to paycheck because he pays meme designer prices

I have a pair of Acne's and a pair of Levis

I wear the levis more

>t. brainlet who's living paycheck to paycheck because he pays meme designer prices
I think you are a wagecuck here, considering you have no possibility to spend even 200 fucking dollars on something nice.

Weekday

acne off grailed, it's like 100-150 max.

Topman men makes good ones for sure no shitty pooling or flared Fucking hem or nothing

not the guy you replied to, but i got a pair of black april 77 joeys and they fit great. 34 inseam as well for 30 waist which was nice as cheaper brands often stop at 32 inseam. i've only had them for a few months but they seem pretty good

lmao at all the fast fashion/quasi chinese "high fashion" (acne) being recommended in this thread

how can you be satisfied with the literal lowest quality possible? honest question

Joeys have been my go-to jeans for the past 3 years. They fit like a more tapered acne ace, hold up well, and don’t fade too much in the wash.

>quasi chinese "high fashion" (acne)
Kek what? I won't defend Acne, but their stuff is produced in Italy and Portugal. Jeans as well.

This, Uniqlo black jeans are my favorite

Acne's jeans are made in Italy. Stay jelly, brokeboi.

Have a look at H&m "relaxed skinny" jeans. Yeah, yeah I know they're H&m but the quality of the black stonewash ones I have are surprisingly good. They fit a bit like a skinnier version of levis 501ct and have a fairly high rise.

Horrible low rises and garbage materials.

W2c jeans that actually fit? 6’3 130 lbs, 28” waist 34” inseam. Everything I buy is super baggy on my legs

i bought a black pair of 501s a few months ago and i love them