Anyone here 10/10 but trash tier teeth? arguably crooked/buck teeth are effay but mine are beyond salvagable...

anyone here 10/10 but trash tier teeth? arguably crooked/buck teeth are effay but mine are beyond salvagable. unorginized and crowded not in a cute way. if i don't smile i'm a knock out.

Also general smiling hate thread, it's literally for girls and losers who the fuck wants to show a sign of submission in primates and post pics of it

lmao youre british right?

just get braces you fucking subhuman retard

You can't be 10/10 if you have shit teeth, so I don't understand what you're getting at.

no loool this is outdated stereotype
they cost like a fuck ton

>who the fuck wants to show a sign of submission in primates
People who understand that the mores of other primate species have little to do with ours

You have options for cheaper ones. They can be just a couple thousand. If you apply for to be a dental school patient for practice it could shave off some of the cost. Stop buying clothes and work on your body first.

i will literally never get my teeth fixed as crazy as that sound. i just refuse to pay any amount over 1 thousand for a problem that can be fixed by me never smiling (with mouth open) because i can smile without opening it albeit i look retarded

yeah same, they aren't crooked but they are very not white because of smoking, coffee and not brushing my teeth when i was around 15/16. just don't care anymore and also share this opinion.

Are braces really as painful as they say? My teeth crowded when my wisdom teeth came in but I don't want to deal with 2 years of ugliness, diet restriction, pain, etc.

ugh don't be silly, your problem is fixed with like 4 days of brushing with whitenning tooth paste or with like 24 hrs of those white strips :(

they're more of an annoyance than painful and the dietary restriction is effay because th/in/spo

Why didn't you have your wisdom teeth extracted?

Gross who does that. Who actually does any dental work lmfao that's the most saturated market.
>hurr durr here u go doc here's $500 do ur thang
>doc cranks a tooth out with pliers and puts a cotton swab on it

Aside from you being able to do anything a dentist does it is also needless butchery. Dental is an addmitted sham and scam.

They stopped hurting after a few months but then again one of my front teeth was angled like thirty degrees

Poe's Law in full effect.

Googled what that was, that's exactly what i was trying to do. fuck lol

my two front teeth are crooked and it looks fucking stupid

when my mouth is closed i look alright though

OP post a picture of yourself, you don't have to be smiling.

for some reason i feel like you're not 10/10

If you've trash teeth, can you really be 10/10?

4/10 and 5.5/10

Look, you only have youth for so long user, and then you usually get uglier. You are also psychologically biased to think you're hotter than you actually are for the sake of ego. I got braces at 20 and thank god I got it done as soon as I could. I feel much more at ease and confident, and it seemed easier for me to get a job. It is a status thing whether you want to accept it or not, and people will judge you for it (granted it was only my bottom row that was crowded). I look back at photos where everyone is smiling but me and am embarrassed because it's not like they didn't know about my teeth. That in itself makes you look like you're insecure, so at least own your crooked teeth if that's your choice.
also
>never smiling
You still have to talk you idiot. If a girl's shorter than you it looks even worse (tilt your head back to see.) If it's minor or a case of symmetrical crooked teeth then I wouldn't worry as much.

just fucking get them whitened dude

I had to save up to afford getting them extracted, came in during my later teen years, and the crowding seemed to continue slightly after getting them pulled even. I also just didn't care at the time because I was going through a lot of other shit.

>I'm a 10/10 but

then you're not a 10/10 moron. You know how many people consider a smile to be the most important feature of someone's face? It's one that you can actually manage to control without invasive surgery too. Ask people if your smile is attractive and brace for the reality, maybe that'll humble you. Seems like you're already aware of your problems. I know it's superficial but that's just how our society is.

Your teeth are fine bruv.
Here, feel better about yours.

>poster

I'm with you OP. My smile looked really good when I was younger, it legit made girls wet. I want braces, but the pain of being 23 and having braces sounds fucking awful.

There's easier ways to come out of the closet dude.

I'd commit a genocide for a clear smooth skin. Mine is all full with acne scars.

Also, get a bracer.

At this point they can rip them all out and give you new ones. Who cares?

I fucked Lauren while you were still dating her.

Overrated, i think i would switch my crystal clear baby face skin for better teeth. I THINK. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS KNOCK ON WooD

this is without a doubt the most stupid,ignorant and retarded post that i have ever read on the internet.
Also,having shit teeths will deform your face in the long term (assuming you arent already a monster)
i live in a third world shithole and i can afford it,im seeing progrees and my face is looking better everday,fix your shit or remove your retarded genes from the gene pool.
also
>never smiling
bet you have no friends or social life at all and super low selfsteem