How do I cop a Veeky Forumsshionable hot girlfriend?

how do I cop a Veeky Forumsshionable hot girlfriend?

I hope youre not implying that she is fashionable

go to ge and ask for a gf

t. bald unfashionable cuck

tell me how op is fashionable? looks like a fucking cheap slut you can find anywhere

WHEN WILL THE TATTOO MEME END

cop a somewhat insecure girl who still is aware of how she dresses,, buy her some "fashionable" stuff.

Never I hope. I loved tatooed up semen demons

I know right? I don't even mind little accent tattoos, but tats that obscure women's god given body shape or skin tone need to stop. Am I weird that I don't want my girl to look like a coloring book, a tweaker notebook, or like she has some strange skin disease?

Not where that tatted-up piece of trash comes from, that's for sure.

You man up. You become interesting. You hunt.

This. When I'm doing cool shit, I end up in cool places and attract cool chicks. When I'm being boring, I attract boring bitches. The fact that I have time to post on Veeky Forums says that I'm in boring mode right now.

Don't do that, instead watch the sun rise and try to figure a way to die in a beautiful meadow where your body will feed the flowers and nobody will find you until you're just bones.

Very much this. Would've been better with a Olympus Stylus Epic, not that Canon bullshit.

ive been scammed too many times

by being a pure Germanic race
;;;;not so fast Amerimutt

Sounds like fun Dr. Lector.

Pic Related is my girlfriend of 2 years, i'm thinking of putting a ring on it :). Getting her was not hard at all. I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

Move to Manhattan

>tatto
fucking dropped

what "cool shit" do you do then, cool guy

insufferable

I love this pasta.

>Olympus Stylus Epic
You mean the camera that every normie who wants to show off that they're interested in film photography has?

It's easy OP, you just have to follow two simple rules.

By cool shit I just meant being actively creative. I used to play music but also put on shows and warehouse parties. I would also mix live sound for underground events. There was a point where I felt like I knew every under-30 musician in town, and a good chunk of those in art, fashion, and film.

>pure germanic race

well first you gotta not treat women like objects 2 b acquired

Or do. One of the two.

Don't act like it isn't a good 35mm point and shoot.

cop a bullet in your brain first

Holy shit guys happening

This Veeky Forums tier chick kept looking at me on the bus, i tried to play it cool by preteding not to notice and never looking at her

>tfw I can never tell if a girl is looking at me because she's into me, or because I'm dressed like a retard...

jesus knows i dont need this feel rn

i love rich guy fanfic, where can i read your blog?

Dont they're all fucked up and retarded everytime I go for an art hoe its the new worst mistake of my life.

Get a nice christian girl

>the guy who JUSTed his life dating a junkie offering girl advice

>tfw no Alexa Chung gf
Why go on?

Get a girl and make her fashionable if she isnt

No more turboautist posting r9k threads pls

This. I’m here boys, highest bidder gets me

Boonk Gang Whole Lotta Gang Shit.
Post 5 Art-hoes to scare Boonk away so that this thread may continue.

>All that makeup
>Smokes
>Tatoos
>Black nails
>Immodest dress
Disgusting

how do I cop insecure anime cuties