who else is /over wearing denim/?
jeans are dead, now is the era of trousers

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/02/the-enjoyment-of-vulgarity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Completely agree. Denim is so contrived

where to get good trousers????!?!?

Also Denim's k

Wool trousers and linen trousers are pure kino.

Lmao denim is timeless and will never fully go away

I literally have that outfit on

facts. why would i want to wear uncomfortable chinos or khakis when jeans feel so much better? not to mention they are sexier. id rather see a girl in black skinny punk jeans than white capris

I agree, sweatpants are the future

Feel is subjective. If it were wool pants vs starchy denim, I'd pick that smooth sheep hair all day.

That being said, where's a good place to find reasonably priced wool pants?

THRIFT

I still like denim.

where the fuck you buying starchy ass pants? you buying them at salvation army son?

You sound like a huge fag

Is denym good in winter ?

Levi's, mainly. Only jeans that have felt soft for me have been super lightwash, and I'm not a huge fan of the color. If you can rec soft dark denim under $50 i'll take it

Please anyone ?

depends on your climate, sometimes denim amplifies the cold for me, but that could just be me

Cold and wet with fog sometimes,0 to 7 degrees celsius...

pleb taste

w2c trousers like the ones in OPs pic

>timeless

i cannot imagine being as retarded as you, op. nice job

uniqlo

I only wear Uniqlo. The fact that they put all that money and effort into a denim "innovation lab" and not a decent pair of wool trousers saddens me.

>t. stuck in 2014 jeans wearer

w2c pants?

nice 2014 meme tho

i just bought jeans and a denim jacket and a denim t shit and a denim hat
eat shit op

Jeans have pockets that keep my stuff in them and has a nice sturdy feel to them and surprisingly my work lets the workers wear jeans of a dark blue or black color or dress pants. even the Instructor at an academy told everyone to wear denim so the stuff we were doing would be easier.
I do wear the odd sweatpants from time to time going to a friends house ect. also it seems that sweatpants are seen as extremely informal or at least where I live

>uniqlo ezy jeans
>like a jean sweatpant hybrid
so fucking comfy

>blended denim
disgusting athleisure shit that was never meant to exist

it contains no denim :^)

Good sweatpants material is comfy as fuck though, the only things preventing me from wearing those for basic streetwear pants are not enough variety for the fit and seems stupid to make custom sweatpants in a tailor

You're unlikely to find wool trousers at thrift stores. You will find piles and piles of polyester ones though.

I would rather have polyester trousers desu, fuck wool. I dont like material that isn't stretch. I like stretch, which all denim is basically to varying degrees. Wool trousers are so 20th century. I also really dislike high rise pants, theyre fucking uncomfortable. Let's just be real here. Not try-hard to be FA in some trendy way that you think you are supposed to be right now (Baggy high rise, no break wool trousers), but be real about what actually feels good and looks good. Objectively, form-fitting jeans are pleasing, if you have a pleasing body underneath. If your body is not pleasing on an objective basis, then form fitting should be relaxed.

If you have good underlying forms, then why are you hiding them. In terms of personal style (not "Fashion"), Jeans will never go away.

Depends, I wouldn't wear nice trousers if I'm going for a bike ride or a hike. That being said, I wouldn't wear jeans if I'm going to a nice restaurant or just strolling about window shopping.

The benefit of denim is its durability afterall

Wool stretches far more than denim, and it retains its shape in a way denim doesn't. And...being real, wool trousers are far more comfortable than jeans or polyester anything. And I'm not saying we shouldn't wear denim or work out, but come the fuck on.

You can make stretch wool as well. Polyester or cotton isn't inherently stretchy, it's the weave or what other bits like elastane the fabric contains.

>wool trousers are far more comfortable
except they aren't. you need to hem them and take them in, and you need to wear them higher up on your hips, I don't like having constriction around my internal organs up there, its not healther, better to let the hips bare the load and constriction because they are bones. this is objective and not up for dispute.

if you want to trick yourself into thinking you are correct go ahead

Buy the right size.

yeah i think you have never worn anything resembling a good pair of wool trousers. Not skinny wool trousers cropped shit, no, I'm talking about worsted wool, straight fits, with viscose linings. That shit is just a level below sweatpants in terms of comfort.

Cotton is best

japanese wool trousers are the most patrician type of pants, don't even try to debate it

uniqlo/cos

>Contrived
You just wanted to use that word. Contrived basically means forced. Demin isn't forced you utter retard.

Yes! personally mine are all cdg, issey and yohji

same, my favorites at the moment have got to be my two yohji pants - fingers crossed i'll have enough yohjis to rotate every day in the near future

My favourite pairs are yohji as well.

stretch makes the fabric look so bad though

and everything with it loses its shape and gets droopy within a day of wear

just getting into denim desu

also elastane ages bad

>greentexting like you made a point

Jesus, you sound like a nu-male faggot.

stretch isn't so much inherent quality of the material as it is one of the fabric
so you can have wool trousers with stretch

I thought denim was for hard work and women?
I think I just vomited.

what are the deets on these

i know they are all saints but are they wool?

yeah i havnt worn jeans forever

shits wack

high waist slim fits and big pants are lit af

what's everyone's opinion on COS wool trousers? do you guys think they're entry level?

i was thinking of buying yohji, cdg, or lemaire. whatever gives that smart/comfy casual vibe.

W2c these trousers pls ?

All the All Saints trousers on the website are blends.

Lemaire's trousers are absolutely gorgeous imo if you can afford them. COS is definitely entry level but they make several fashionable cuts in wool blends that don't look like shit

Everywhere I look for trousers seems to only sell formal trousers or (((slim fit))). I just want a pair of relaxed trousers that fall just below the ankle. W2c? Maybe i just have to thrift and tailor.

most of their trousers look rather slim to me. they're mostly poly so very entry level indeed

jeans are forever

Fellas what pants are good for a fatso with a thicc ass & thighs

Wrong
Embarrassing
>kino
Fuck off
Truth

pleats are a must, double pleats preferably too. works well with thick thighs.

I just bought a pair of 100% wool COS trousers and they are great

>wearing jeans

I don't wear blue jeans anymore.

I don't like the color blue and I realized I was wearing a color I don't like just because it's the normal jeans color.

>"hurrrr jeans are uncomfortable so they are not cool. i only eat chipotle and mcdonalds and have never done maual labor ever"

>doing manual labor

Peasant

>. i only eat chipotle and mcdonalds

No, that's peasant food.

>hurrrr jeans are uncomfortable so they are not cool.

Why is comfort not a priority for you?

Man I fucking hate wearing pants

I've been wearing wool skirts recently, denim is okay only for casual settings and for trips to the beach in the winter

agree, the only blue i like is the dark, dark blue, that is close in terms of hue to black. I dont even wear any other color of jeans except black. they are basically the optimal color combined with the fact you can dress them up or down, you can wear a good quality pair of black well fitting jeans with oxfords and a blazer if you want

>doing manual labor in jeans
Lmao.

Wool looks comfy but dry cleaning gets really annoying after a while. And it costs a lot too where I live.

How the actual fuck can something as simple and plain as denim be 'contrived' you pretentious fucking retard?

Hand wash, they don't need to be washed that much anyway. Air them from time to time, and they should be fine most of the time

black, indigo and light wash denim is a damn classic. can't imagine any wardrobe without them

just lose weight

Are you fucking retarded? Is this the first time you've worn jeans after december?

id on pants?

It is super comfy, but they would be even more comfy if they didn't fit like leggings, for this reason I've pretty much relegated them to lounge pants.

I find wider fitting high rise pants to be WAY mor comfortable. I hate how low rise skinny jeans constantly feel like they're trying to pull down and expose my junk while making my legs feel like sausages. In high rise pants with a more relaxed cut my legs aren't constricted and I can move my hips freely.

Also unless it has elastane in it denim stretches less than wool because of the tighter weave.
And again, you seem to have no idea what you're talking about. High rise pants rest on top of the hip bones rather than low rise pants which squeeze on your pelvis.

Everything you have said is the exact opposite of the truth.

>I hate how low rise skinny jeans constantly feel like they're trying to pull down
you are wearing the wrong size then. they shouldnt be falling down

>High rise pants rest on top of the hip bones rather than low rise pants which squeeze on your pelvisEverything you have said is the exact opposite of the truth.

except it is the truth.

>Another, similar phenomenon, is the taste for the ugly, vulgar, and slovenly in clothing and hair-styles, which has also become fashionable in some circles: workers’ or cyclists’ jerseys, farmers’ jackets and pants, shirts untucked and tied in knots, and so on, together with long and dishevelled hair, and the careless and coarse manners and attitudes that American films have taught a boorish youth, with its whiskey shots and “double gin.” The most prodigious phenomenon of this kind is the fashion, which has not yet waned, of blue jeans for girls, and even for ladies: blue jeans being, as we know, work pants. The passivity and tolerance of the male sex is, in this regard, astonishing. These young women ought to be put in labor and concentration camps; that, rather than luxurious existentialist apartments, would be an appropriate place for them and for their “practical” outfits, and might bestow upon them a salutary reeducation.
-Julius Evola
counter-currents.com/2016/02/the-enjoyment-of-vulgarity/

>Also unless it has elastane in it denim stretches less than wool because of the tighter weave.
jesus christ you are such a fucking retard

COS is great for basics and accessories, their trousers and outwear are super boring though.

>over
Never wore them in the first place, Tbh
Denim is gross.

>high rise
>uncomfortable
How fat do you even have to be for a low rise to be more comfortable than a high one?

>mad denimfag

>look on website
>$1000 per pair
is this for real? are you buying fakes or do you have an inside connect?

Your usage of that word is contrived.

where to get sweater and pants?

>I also really dislike high rise pants, theyre fucking uncomfortable.

Please go back to the pussy boy low rise skinny jeans era. This look is awful.

Have you heard about saving up ? You should try it some day, millenial

haha i got that sweater, our legacy is trash

>saving a grand for pants
fuck that, rather save up for a down payment for a house.

i'm gonna let you in on a little secret, user: never buy designer clothes for retail, always buy deep sale or used, even if it means buying online from a different country

pic related, my 4 favorite pants that i got for a combined total of maybe 400€

I'm looking for a pair of warm pants to wear in german winter. Temperature is between -5°C to +5°C where I live and the ground is often muddy and/or wet.

wollhosen und lange unterhosen