I want to dress like a space communist from the year 2155. Post looks/recommendations?

I want to dress like a space communist from the year 2155. Post looks/recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post a picture of yourself so we can see if it'll actually look good on you.

What if I didn't do that, and you did as I requested?

It's no skin off my back if you don't get what you want.
Have fun on Google.

>like a space communist from the year 2155.
>Post looks/recommendations?

Here's a recommendation: try to draw a clear figure of what you want to look like instead of just putting random words together.

hot space alien girls will love you

>implying blacks will get to space
>implying it won't be the Chinese stripping Africa and the world of rare earth then jetting off to another galaxy because the west was too busy dismantling white privilege and propping up Israel

Sounds like lunarcore with less technical detailing and a more monochrome palette.

"Bleep bloop you mean you hand over everything you make to your Jewish overlords? Bleep bloop"
>Fascist space aliens disintegrate you for your cuckery

nope, in the year 2125, space pirates from Somalia will have plundered and pillaged all the resources in our galaxy and established space communism. To join you must have good looking abs

uhhhhh.. lunarcore is your only hope and you know it. just tone down your look to commie levels.

Yes, I was something along those lines. Thank you for the word lunarcore.

It's clear you guys don't believe in formal education that doesn't involve math or computers, but please take a moment to consider it.

Last I checked, Somalia wasn't establishing much.

more monochrome and less pockets would be good. everyone seems to do this "lunarcore" style differently.

I'd be down to join your space communist colony, as long as its white and traditional. I don't want my children to be taken away if I don't Space laser off their genitals, and I don't want to give my nutrient rations to lazy space niggers or be extorted over the 1000 year anniversary of the holocaust by some astrokikes

I don't recall asking

>roleplaying the meme that space travel will ever happen

The human race is dead in 100 years, we've fucked up the planet too much already.

Wtf is this depressing commie lunar offshoot??
Only good space commie nigger is a ded space commie nigger amirite?

Also..
>niggers
>space..

Last I heard they were eating ppl and making mud rockets..so who knows kek

Also that one user is right as much as I hate to admit, it's probably gonna be the damn gooks that colonize, which I mean is good for them cause they will be able to relate, since they look like aliens already.

>Also there's already a lunarcore thread..

Did you know you were posting a pic of poet TO poet/psuedo??
Or is this just a random lunar pic you found?

Cause this is too ironic.

>Sir it doesn't sound like you're a commie..

>Sir step this way toward the lunarcore thread...

We need more non commies..
But it turns out we have to space lazer off your genitalia for our lunar god SpaceJew..

Shh, I'm Nazbol memeing

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
tqbh i like these threads where communism is mentioned. seems to trigger people

people don't like politics in their hobby, how many surprising!

not to mention the Veeky Forumsscism threads that pop up all the time here and people screaming about niggers etc.

Black does have questionable taste

who said I was black

the people in the OP pic are dressed like modern Obi Wans

no it's just from googling "lunarcore"
he's a poet?

Veeky Forums needs a great purging...of neonazi weebs

Wow, edgy! Remind me the last time a communist was kicked out of university, thrown in prison or removed from social media in the West for their views, my dank comrade :-)

>Communist

>Not giving your nutrient rations to lazy space niggers

DO you know what year it is?

my grandparents were killed by pol pot you fucking asshole

>roleplaying the meme that the human race will be dead in 100 years

Whites will be off planet in 100 years, blacks have smeared the populations genes too much already.

>astrokikes
lol

On the plus side its probably hard to raise a red cow in space you racist fuck