M65?

Was thinking about copping an m65 jacket.
I looked at this:
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NNTV25C/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1HBXBTJYMCPE

My budget is around 50£. Can I get good quality, rugged looking m65 with a removable liner like in pic? The one I linked has only a few reviews so not sure if it's worth it. So does anyone have any recommendations for cheap m65s? Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/spanish-military-surplus-button-in-liner-m65-jacket-new?a=1921650
cockpitusa.com/m-65-jacket
kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-gore-tex-sympatex-m65-parka/
superdry.com/mens/jackets/details/70573/winter-field-jacket-beige
511tactical.com/taclite-m65-jacket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a great jacket but it makes you look like a freedom fighter

Shipping may be a bitch, but surplus is cheap and good. sportsmansguide.com/product/index/spanish-military-surplus-button-in-liner-m65-jacket-new?a=1921650

also thinking of buying but what would you wear with it?

Jacket by itself is okay, it's when you add a keffiyeh that you start looking like a mujahideen LARPer.

>cockpitusa.com/m-65-jacket
Stop buying fast fashion low quality chinkshit...

>cockpitusa.com/m-65-jacket
>400 dollars for a fucking M65 jacket
Stop buying over priced milsurp garbage under the guise that it's premium, you stupid faggot.

kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-gore-tex-sympatex-m65-parka/

nazis watch out

Depends on the jacket and how you style it.

mujah mujah bb

not op but
you fucking faggot you stupid fuck have you lost your god damn mind you fucking twat what are you fucking insane you grease ball motherfucker spending that much on a god damn m65 you silly cunt what the fuck were you thinking holy shit you are one dumb fuckkk holy KEK i dont evne undersund what u wr think but eben tho i now think that u are an idot you fikng mad meh kekso ard m9 watisu thinc sonni jimbo doun nid jek soi pleise i cench yh u jek meh uff evnryu rello bb

Uhh... it’s high quality Americana heritage umm...

superdry.com/mens/jackets/details/70573/winter-field-jacket-beige

I love this colour but I don't wanna buy Superdry, anybody got any brand recommendations?

W2c pants and boots?

Uhh... you're literally fucking retarded. Welcome to Veeky Forums you stupid nigger, fuck off.

Uhh... I’m a *smacks lip* real 4chanarian! RAF SIMONS DON’T LACE ‘EM my MAGA brothers WUBALUBDUB I’M PICKLE REE you’re reddit not me TRASH ECONOMY we’re just gonna kill ‘em

>When you're so sensitive about how hard you glow that you instantly kvetch about reddit accusations
Seriously, fuck off and lurk more.

I ONLY BUY HIGH QUALITY HERITAGE MADE IN AMERICA GOODS IT'S A SLOWDIVE YOU DIVE SLOW!!! DON'T FUCKING TRIGGER ME! I'M A Veeky Forums BOY, GAIA ONLINE, AND THE YTMND GUYS!!!

Thought I would bump thread instead of starting a new one. What kind of jacket would you call this? There's a big tear in the back and I want to get a new one.

>What kind of jacket would you call this?
Shitty

how about this one you guise?

511tactical.com/taclite-m65-jacket.html

145 usd

should I cop?