Fake shit

Sup Veeky Forums

What do you think about fake designer shit? There's a website posted on le reddit and its got some decent stuff. Anyone here wear fake?

Fakes are for leddit highschoolers

The only thing that makes fake designer shit appealing is the fact that it masquerades as an expensive product without actually being one. The issue is that normal people won't recognize it as a designer and will therefore only see a cheap piece of clothing (take your image, the fake one just looks like a shitty, low-quality shirt, and most people won't even know that it's supposed to be impressive). As for the people who actually do recognize the designer or brand, many of them will probably be knowledgeable enough to see that it is a fake. Basically, it's not worth it.

you'd be surprised how legitimate some fake stuff looks. Especially when you consider how a lot of designer stuff isn't actually expensive in terms of materials(supreme, gucci, balenciaga)

Your style is supposed to reflect who you are as person and when I see someone wearing fake anything I immediately see them as fake as well. People who buy fakes want the status and aesthetic of a designer item but aren't willing to commit to the price or work needed to get there. Its the literal definition of poser. Your fake (whatever designer item) may get compliments but deep down you'll know it's not deserved.

designer clothes are retarded, the least you can do is not pay full price for them

that fake is too light and looks like the painting is more brush heavy but i probably wouldn't have noticed if i just walked past you on the street. fake shit is gay and you're a few years late to that givenchy shirt tho btw

I dont think ive had anyone ever notice the designer I was wearing other than to get mad at me when they ask where I bought it.

Get over yourself faggot

Stay pleb

Of course a detailed screen print won't be 1:1, but there's something to be said about the fashion replica industry that allows for people who don't have the money or ability to cop new/hyped releases.

As long as you're not in someone's face showing off or trying to pass them off as legit, then I see no issue.

Paying 600 for a 10 shirt
>wew lass

My opinion is that, if it can be easily replicated, then what are people actually paying for?

Things like Geobaskets, Saint Laurent leather jackets or Tom Ford's suits are distinguished by their quality and couldn't be easily replicated even with a big budget, but the trash churned out by the likes of Gucci and Supreme can be done by obscure chinese factories without much trouble, so what does that say about these brands?

I am 100% in favor of fake clothing in this context. If your design and quality can be easily replicated, chances are that it wasn't that good to begin with.

I see your logic, but paying $500-1000 for tshirts plastered in logos, that was nade for less than $10 just makes you a sucker, no matter how real it is and how commited to a style you are.

i got a fake supreme northface 3m jacket, put US flag patch over the shitty supreme branding and everyone thought it was sick.

post the website

>I pay full price for designer clothing
Nice assumption though ;^)

I was browsing for some gucci glasses on grailed and came across a pair that were very questionable because in the listing they say "100% authentic" and honestly that just sounded like a challenge. So i went ahead and did some research and compared authentic models to that one and discovered that all the fonts aren't exactly the same and the case is shit. knowing what i know now it just screams fake

So if some gullible asshole came along and thought "oh cool i think i might buy these, they say 100% authentic so it must be true" then they probably deserve to be had, but after I went in detective mode I emailed support and also sent a message to the seller. I have get to the bottom of this case because this shit ain't gucci. also the seller appears to be of african descent, not that i am against coloreds i mean african americans but it's just suspicious

this

>t. someone who has wasted thousands of dollars on designer branding

> See cool looking shoes on Veeky Forums, want it for a fit
>Costs 1.2grand retail
>Buy a very high quality rep from china for 100$
>have the look that i wanted and not have to spend 1.2 grand

Except nobody will believe you bought 1.2 grand shoes and will automatically think they are fake.

I mean thats alright? I don't want people to think they're real. If they ask me about it I'll tell them that they're reps of designer shoes that I got because I liked and didn't want to shell out 1.2k. As long as they're high quality and comfortable, and have the look that I want there's nothing wrong with it.

Obviously not buying highschool tier shit like a supreme T-shirt. But like you can buy a jacket that you want the look for, and even cover the retarded branding.

where did you buy that rep?

not him but look it up on google "3M north face taobao rep".

Its that easy.

thank you

What a dumb fucking argument. Not all fakes are shit quality, to a normie if its not something recognizable like Supreme it will look interesting. And just how many non normies are lurking the streets anyways to point out a fake piece?

>very high quality rep from china

kys

You know absolutely nothing about reps

It's kind of disturbing getting into reps and seeing how accurate things can be at a tiny fraction of the retail/resell price. Grailed has a lot of fake stuff on it too, and because the concept of fakes that aren't complete shit doesn't exist in the minds of 99% of people lots of people unknowingly buy fakes and never find out.

bump

been wearing a fake Supreme x TNF expedition map jacket for like 3 years.. tons of compliments, looks fucking amazing.
Bought it for 50$, feels good, looks good, fits good. Authentics are like 1500+ on grailed. The resell game fucking kills this shit

Acceptable when it comes to shit that can be easily replicated. I feel sorry for you if you actually drop $400 on a tee even if you can afford it.

T. Poser who can't commit