Has this board recovered?

Has this board recovered?

I don't think they ever linked him to this board in the first place, so there isn't much to have recovered from. Sucks that he's getting the death penalty though.

Not a single one of these drooling soyboys look Veeky Forums. This board is a cesspit.

every once in a while a 14-year-old from /tv/ (originally r/thedonald) will see this pic and they'll come here

What Veeky Forums meetups should look like

/cgl/ meetups tend to look more interesting.

Not sure if that's a good thing or not desu.

Me on the right

its not

Where are they now?

everyone knows this board sucks

skinny jeans were a mistake.
They look ridiculous

China blogger, too italian kid, rainwear in the sun, jack black's son, photoshopped neck, genius allowed to enter berkeley at age 5, kid who uses linux, lil peep, manlet fonzi, guy who traffics marijuana from the west coast, dylan roof

it's honestly gotten worse, at least these guys kinda cared about clothes, now half the Veeky Forums threads aren't even about clothes, look at this thread for example

No half the board is still busy overdosing.

so funny seeing the girl in the middle just around in the city. almost feel bad.

fucking Australians

Its funny because every single fit in that pic is better than any fit posted in the WAYWT threads these days. It just goes to show you how far this board has fallen.

It's hard to believe a group of people actually used this board and it's not just one person samefagging constantly and being an absolute actual cancer

Tbh it's mostly just funny for longnec demarco and because it was taken in 2012 or something so everyone's wearing stuff that was trendy like 5 years ago. I agree that most of the outfits are fine from an objective standpoint

it's only gone downhill since this picture was taken
b-but we're still better than /r9k/ and /soc/ r-right...?

I am frequently told I look like Dylan.
Should I go into modelling?

please do

Dylan only looks "cool" because he's a killer underneath, if he weren't he'd just look like a poor slav that gets praised here by LARPers who want to wear military surplus.

the testosterone in this picture is so low