Political Fashion

Daily reminder that right-wing fashion is superior to left-wing fashion.

Daily reminder not to dress like a slovenly leftist.

Daily reminder to dress like a winner.

>right-wing fashion is either paintings or celebrities
amazing, please show me your fur, gold inlaid robes please

Hey /pol/, that's a lot of work for a meme that's not taking off.

seriously how come the online presence of the right is just filled with larpers it baffles me but also is hilarious

Leftism leads to an apocalyptic end of the west. Leftism is dominating and everyone shrinks back into their videogames and hedonism because they have no future to invest and strive for, not if they're white, and not if they're an intelligent black.

How to dress like 80's Don Johnson in current year and not look laughable?

Kids have no future because of the west's flaws. I hope that leftism brings about an end to the end-of-historian neoliberal western thinking that has dominated the post-cold war era, but in all honesty it wouldn't be awful if conservatism brought that end. Neoliberalism has already won the fights I would fight with it (those being so-called "second wave" feminism and the broader LGBT movement of the late 1900s).

Flaws like replacing its population with third worlders, leading its native youth into self hatred and flagellation, outcasting the pursuit of genuine science and replacing it with the cult of relative morality, critical theory and egalitarianism, and melting down the traditional values that allowed secure families to exist

I hope we have a fascist future to make it up to our grandchildren, and finally go to the stars.

>right-wing fashion is superior to left-wing fashion.
Pls

Ive given up. I’m a libertarian for multiple reasons, but politics are genuinely insufferable and if you people don’t stop dwelling you’re going to have a heart attack at 30

>left wingers have no coats, capes, or cloaks

This

>leftists aren't fashionab-

Using libertarian logic and morality explain why child prostitution is wrong

>holding Trump up as a symbol of fashion
regardless of politics this is just wrong

i agree with this in general but why did you have to inject politics into the matter?

are you asking fora photograph of jesus christ?

Jesus was a lefty.

Reminder your fashion was crafted by homosexuals.

>Lettings your political views dictate your preferences instead of the other way around
Nothing screams "I don't have a personality" quite like latching your sense of identity onto a political movement

Why is Mel gibson there. He's not even a political figure

OH NO NO... AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

*breathes in* AHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAO ALT RIGHT

no, but he hates jews

He looks like a pretty big guy in the fourth outfit.
>FOR YOU.

>He's not even a political figure
He's kind of an involuntary political figure because he's to the right of Mao in Hollywood. I doubt he ever wanted to be political so in that sense I agree, but him, Liam Neeson and Gary Oldman have all had Hollywood shit all over them just for being traditionalists.

The thing about this is, it's not the clothes that make him look stupid, it's his grotesque obesity. He'd look even worse in some shitass antifa getup; even though the jacket is badly cut it's actually helping him.

Is this supposed to be funny? Someone spent a long time on this

haha it's pretty funny

this is so fucking cringey jesus christ

>snoop dogg
Is this bait?

That's not leftism. What you described comes from neoliberal capitalist individualism.

It's probably the one look that isn't laughable granted you live in either Los Angeles or Miami.

BACK2/POL/

This

>That's not leftism. What you described comes from neoliberal capitalist individualism.

The only difference is semantic in the United States.

politics are gayer than fashion and everyone who disagrees with me is a faggot

So, poes law or actually retarded?

Both parties have neoliberal foreign policy. But there's a clear distinction to be had in domestic policy.

does literally anything have to be politicized nowadays? i know 'murica had kind of a rough election, but seriously

ffs. don't post the edited one, user! here's the original

Why do leftists like antifa today dress better than LARPIng pol cucks lol.

Pol neckbeards have no fashion sense. they are disgracing the fashionable legacy of the Nazis.

lmao, need to get pants tailored but other than that it looks decent

Trees getting pulled in by the concentrated gravity of his dialectics

yeah, no

Saudi royals are Veeky Forums