What age did you realise wearing untucked shirts makes you look like a loser?

What age did you realise wearing untucked shirts makes you look like a loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i11gGRmP3CA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you're ugly. Sorry mate

Nah you look like a kid. If you're 25+ and wear untucked, you're a nobody.

So fuck you

call me w/e you want im not tucking button downs into low rise fucking jeans lmao

When did you realize that if you're not dressing professionally, tucked in shirts either look like shit or make you seem pretentious.

You do realize the OP's pic is not a realistic image of a tuck, right? Shirts billow out when you sit down or even rotate more than 45 degrees.
Inb4 le strings which I attach to my socks with big clips so my shirts always stay tucked in
Inb4 le military tuck which doesn't fucking work in the first place

What age did you realize wearing low rise jeans makes you look like a loser?

At what age did you realize that every rule has exceptions?

At what age did you realize posting blanket statement bait is stupid? Let's hope 16 so you can make that realization soon

yeah, this looks awful

if you've got the body shape, a slim fit tucked in shirt is GOAT

It depends on the shirt. It it's cut like a traditional dress shirt like the ones you find from Brooks Brothers or whatever, it'll look terrible untucked because it will be too long.

But a lot of modern fashion brands have shirts cut shorter that will look fine untucked because they aren't really any longer than an average t-shirt.

billow is favorable

16 and a half, because Mexican hate cholos because not tucking in your shirt makes you look like a faggot and gives your race a bad name so I always tuck in my shirt and people say I stand out and really compliments my upper body

How did you guys actually find out what was Veeky Forums and what wasn't effay?

>make you seem pretentious
reading comprehension is off the charts

related question -- where to buy shirts that actually look good untucked? preferably in a slim fit?

Billow is good

>wearing your shitty half-assed dress shirts tucked in, even when going out clubbing etc...
>looks like he’s gonna sell you a vacuum everywhere he goes
>“business casual is so effay, everyone else is a loser and immature“

Pls leave this is not a place for you

its time we stopped fighing
youtube.com/watch?v=i11gGRmP3CA

pathetic?

have tucked in everything, except sweaters, since last year and loving it. my influences are mainly form the 80s anyway, not from some office drone "business casual" shit. this basically

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

kek this
then again this board is filled with tryhards

do the tuck and stop go to clubbing dressed like a retarded teen.

Lol
Business casual is the least imaginative form of actual fashion there is. If somebody has no clue about fashion whatsoever, but wants in on it, they always go business casual. I did too. Fucking retarded.
I wear that shit to work because all my good fits are absolutely not office-acceptable, that’s it.
You’ll never catch me with that crap when going out or even when trying to look good.
There’s never any business casual in runway/high fashion. You know why? Because it’s boring as fuck. There are no „it“-pieces or special cuts because everything just blends with everything. You think you can do a little colour-matchy-matchy with „sir may I interest you in...“-tier shit and be effay? Think again. You want to make a statement, not blend in with all the shitty „I’ll get promoted someday and afford that Porsche“ salesmen.
Like I said before, this is not the place for you, my guy.

>There’s never any business casual in runway/high fashion
Sure user

Billowing should be expected and aren't
As for looking arrogant just wear jeans and/or tuck an hawaiian shirt inside your pants, I do it daily

Starting my first job in Februari as Software Engineer cuck. I want to go suit up. Is reservoir dogs style acceptable? I really like the slim fit with black and thin tie.

>Burberry Prosum british prepcore fit that may look a bit business casual for somebody that doesn’t know jack shit
>actual business casual

Pick 1 my nignog
Get tf outta here

Just tuck your hawaiian shirt inside your jeans, you're not some kind of big executive
When I went to pass some oral exam years ago I just did that, very colorful, people noticed

>billowing, tucked in button down shirt and jeans

Find a flaw

>Find a flaw

His arms look weird in that picture

This friday actually. Forgot my belt, so I wore my shirt untucked, until I saw my reflection on a glass. Eye opening, I felt like a 17years old on a sum 41 concert. I'm not 25 yet at least tho.

>button down shirt tucked in jeans
>posts Tony Montana in a hawaiian wearing pants

What went wrong?

19 (two months ago).
Everybody noticed when I did it so it does look better.

Think I realised that I should tuck it in when I was playing GTA V and didn't see an option for an un- tucked shirt that didn't look bad, then it figured out why.

>wearing shirts

How to tuck if I'm Veeky Forumst?

lose weight, being fat and being Veeky Forums are mutually exclusive. I say this as a skinnyfat (185lbs at 6'2")

ya i always tuck my shirt into my jeans so's i look like a background character on Seinfeld

I said a hawaiian shirt had you read my posts
A button-down hawaiian shirt tucked inside jeans/pants

>suede shoes
>trousers
>dress shirt
>sweater
>tie
Seems pretty business casual to me

Initiating tuckspo dump

Seems like you need to get the fuck out to me

wow, very nice, I like it, he just needs a gold watch

w2c pants like this

the nip's got it all but he needs some Carrera glasses, hair on his torso and a gold chain

WOW! very nice

Shirts made for tucking look complete ridiculous un-tucked. More casual shirts look okay un-tucked.

>tuckspo faggot decides on stealing the thread
>tuckspo faggot floods the thread with tuckspo cancer thus cancelling any good discussions

>be at gfs parents wedding
>the entire family is like a hivemind that agrees with eachother on pretty much everything and will out criticism on anything that falls out of line with that opinion
>wear my shirt untucked
>give me bullshit the entire day for it
>tfw left it untucked the entire day

i just don't really care for it, anyone that has some opinions about it can fuck right off

who the fuck would voluntarily wear a shirt in 2k17 anyway

>retarded faggot does not wear formal attire for wedding according to norms he knows his gf's people like
>retarded faggot offended that conservative parents don't take his bs sense of style
>retarded faggot doubles down and probably jacks off at night thinking he's done acts of revolutionary nature against "the Man"

lmao duuuuuuude it's "CURRENT YEAR" who does X anyway lol, so outdated am i right fellow redditors? lel *tips fedora* also god is not real!

This idea basically limits you to never being able to wear a button shirt unless it is tucked in, in which case the following criteria must also be met:
>cannot wear jeans
>belt must match shoes since visible
>must wear acceptable dress/business casual shoes

Honestly this is kind of a pain for day to day at my current job (retail) where I only have to wear a collared shirt. It can be annoying and uncomfortable to have to walk around all day in non athletic shoes and also have my shirt tucked in.

Other than that, I may invest in some more comfortable dress shoes and start doing this more. Only problem is my only 2 friends suck at dressing themselves (both 27 and wear things like Hurley T shirts and V necks) and I would simply look too formal around them, so I usually wear a T shirt and jeans or a sweater if we go get a beer.

this
>sorry user I cant defend you on this.
>official attire can't be fucked with