>Proceed to fuck said sluts

How has fashion changed your life? I wear fakes btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wBRVi_4_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=4EGSun2yxzQ
instagram.com/kelseysoles/
instagram.com/bayleesoles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It really hasn't, honestly. I was a friendless loser before taking care of myself and dressing well and here I am, 3 years into it, and I'm still a friendless loser.

wtf I have that same water bottle

Dude! You've got something in common with that girl, go talk to her!

>fingers on pic
made me think of a witch

it turns out, that girls don't give a shit about my archival undercover pieces from 2007.
fucking bummer.

same desu

Because females only want to fuck for money 90% of the time, so when they don't see rappers flexing bands and jewelry wearing some shit barely anyone knows about, they don't care

>Because females only want to fuck for money 90% of the time

Not true. They could be in shit locations, where no one cares about clothes or rather fashion. There's also the more likely possibility that they have shit personalities.

you're really bold for wearing fakes and i also think it's cool you think clothes affects you so much, girls don't really care about clothes much as you... so it's likely your behavior that made her rbeak up w you

>Fakes
What’s the point?
I get why you’d buy Adidas x Raf fakes or Revenge x Storm fakes, it’s just same shit, different branding.
But Givenchy etc.? Most people who aren’t into fashion will not even know what the fuck it is and won’t care and people who are into fashion will immediately spot a fake because of quality. And that’s kinda the point. If I wear a plain H&M sweater or a plain Damir Doma sweater you can tell the difference easily. People will go like „hm that shit must be expensive“ just by looking at it, all soft and shit.
Or are you one of those faggots who wears stuff with „GIVENCHY PARIS“ all over the front? One of those mfers who runs around in fake shit and is all like „it’s Givenchy dude it’s so expensive“. If so, you should fuck off anyway.
I’ve seen so many dudes on nights out wearing fake CdG it’s ridiculous. If you tell them „hey dude I know your shit‘s fake“ they’ll go full damage control immediately lol.
But congrats on fucking bitches my mans.

I still dress like a sperg but being into fashion makes it feel like I actually have some kind interest/hobby. It's a good feel

Now I just need to actually dress nice.

imagine going to a reseraunt for a sandwich and an apple, fuck

You can say that about the majority of meals you'd eat in a restaurant. They're in a Panera it's the perfect place to stop when you've been out for a few hours but still want to eat something decently healthy and quick.

you sound like you have sex with men and enjoy it and thats fine

I'm glad you're open minded but no I don't have sex with men and I'm not interested in dating you.

it was worth a try

Fashion has not changed my life by itself. There are SOOO many more important things. I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

sounds like your ex-gf wasn't paranoid at all

Meh fucking sluts gets old after a while.

who is this cutie?

1. i break up with her
2. clothes do affect me so much, i literally wore OW to the club once and got my dick sucked twice in an hour
3. you're a fag

someone needs to make a virgin Veeky Forumsg vs chad rep hypebeast image
i'd do it but i'm lazy.

1 of the Soles' twins

youtube.com/watch?v=9wBRVi_4_oU

youtube.com/watch?v=4EGSun2yxzQ

instagram.com/kelseysoles/
instagram.com/bayleesoles/

these yankee doodles really need to chill with the teeth

gave me way too much confidence
being able to buy designers i like (julius, acne, issey) with my own money has thrown all my humility out the window, i'm way too arrogant
dressing nicer also connected me with more girls, became a sex addict, i can't hold a relationship because i cheat too much

wish i got into finding a healthy coping mechanism instead of a sense of style lmfao

>felt a bit insecure at first
>some people at the office mocks me because I "dress too well"
>I went fuck it and start wearing it everyday, gaining more confidence over time
>I see people dressing up like me more and more
>I hate them now
Now I need a new jacket because everyone is wearing the same fucking thing.

Literally this. I live in a pretty small city in the england and realised I was a loser regardless so I declined des to fully express my fashion and power level.
Tbf got a bit more of an interest from chicas and going out in the big city

I don't dress to impress girls, but this still hits a little too close to home.

I've already accepted the fact that i'm going to be a friendless loser for the rest of my life, but at the very least I want to dress well while suffering.

thanks kind user!

You sound like a special kind of faggot

Hello portas

so it begins

Holy fuck they sound annoying.

girls ask me to go clothes shopping with them because "im fashionable" but they're not actually interested in me as a person.

it makes me feel shallow

>mfw it's literally as easy as that

anyone else intimidate their peers with their clothing? feels like they all secretly hate me. its not my fault

Lurk moar

>tfw got Saint Laurent Paris moon explorer jacket for basically nothing
>I kind of like it but doesn't really fit my wardrobe and feel like hypebeast when I wear it
>Get loads of compliments, women literally approaching me multiple times a day to ask me where my jacket is from etc.
>most attractive girl I've had sex with was basically because of this jacket
>Meanwhile when I wear the stuff I normally dress in (Lemaire, AMI, some older Dior Homme stuff and COS for basics) I get pretty much nothing at all besides people saying 'you look so fancy :)'

Where you cop from? Fake?

Doesn't necessarily correlate to bitches & whores.
Visually complex clothing gets more attention, regardless of quality.

>be fat neckbeard 15 year old who spends time playing halo 2 and maplestory
>be planning to become concept artist and have immense appreciation of fashion and body aesthetics
>lots of friends but no girls interested in me
>start lifting weights because don't know how to diet
>get muscular but still fat
>this is not what I wanted
>stop lifting weights
>count calories in everything and jog every morning
>drop 50lbs, not really fat anymore, just normal sized out of shape kid
>live with friends after graduating highschool, do all the drugs
>particular fondness for mdma
>mdma makes me not eat
>drop another 40lbs
>cut the fuck up and actually had decent face aesthetics under the fat
>"well, now I should probably start buying the nice clothing I never bought because i would've looked like a polished turd"
>dress decently
>women start taking interest but i've never dealt with that before so I don't know how to go with it
>eventually something clicks and I fuck some chick
>realize it's incredibly easy to do this
>make up for being kissless virgin in highschool
>fondness of drugs eventually leads to heroin addiction
>get super thin and sickly
>drop out of college due to spending all of my money on it
>takes a year to kick habit
>find girlfriend
>still haven't become concept artist
>no plans to go back to school, not feasible with current income.
>occasionally do commission work for nerds to jerk off with.

meh.

No, long story short I know some people who know some people who work for SLP. I paid €400 for it.

True, I was wearing the jacket on the tube once and spoke about space exploration for about half an hour with a complete stranger (average man in his fourties I would say). But it does make a difference with girls. I was wearing it at a club once, and there was this group of girls who were all at least 8/10s. Literally every man there stared/approached. I was outside smoking and one of them asked me for a light and when she saw the jacket naturally she started asking me about it. I truly believe the jacket is some kind of wearable bravado, because eventhough I don't think I look bad, I'm not some aesthetic God or whatever.

/fa continues to peddle the notion that all women are sluts and will fuck you if you were basically money. Keep it up basement dwellers.

Literally nobody said anything like that you actual retard. The general tone of this thread so far has been "I looked like shit before, and I got no action. Now I look better, and now I get some action." which is pretty much common sense as generally people are more likely to go for you if you don't dress like a slob.

Men, women, whichever. You're more likely to get laid if you're not wearing a ketchup stained teeshirt and sweatpants. Now go find something else to be mad about please.

?

>I wear fakes btw
where from?
Alibaba?
Is that where everyone gets their fakes?

first one is
>Girls want to go shopping with me because i'm fashionable but they're not interested in me beyond that.

How did you get him thinking they're sluts from that? Literally nothing derogatory at all.

And as for the 2nd one, yeah, you got me. You found the one dude being an asshole in this entire thread besides the OP's post. Somehow that's all of Veeky Forums right? One guy said it so we all think it.

wtf i'm literally sexist now.

i can jerk off my dick, but i cant jerk off my heart to cure the empty gaping whole I have and it wont stop the hot tears rolling down my face when I accept how lonely I am and how my life is unraveling before my eyes. I just want someone to love me :(

kek

half cute, half gremlin

Interesting. Can you easily tell that this one isn't authentic? If so, in what way?

I want this piece but I'm not paying $3000 USD for it, fuck that

Different batch

iOffer bro, make sure to cop some dreambaskets

mirin that saiyan blood

Is ioffer safe? i mean is it like alibaba or these sites? im not from usa btw

nothing is safe, many countries seize packages from gookland for this purpose alone

it won't fill the void of companionship but practising self-love is a very important part of life my dude. be happy with who you are, what your hobbies are, the work you do, etc. if you aren't happy with those things, change them until you are.

loving yourself is more important than someone else loving you, not to mention that girls love dudes who are proud of their accomplishments/lifestyle.

No one cares about how Veeky Forums you are IRL. My roommate's wardrobe is full h&m and Zara pieces but he's handsome and dresses like a mobster/autist and gets an endless amount of compliments everyday.

but you're just completely misunderstanding. Its not that nobody cares how Veeky Forums you are. People care and it does matter. Its just all the autists on here think that "Oh, if I wear cdg or ysl or gucci or anything else that is extremely expensive than i'll be Veeky Forums." Someone with an actual sense of style could shop at fucking kohl's and still blow a bunch of you autists out of the water.

Oh, people care, but you need to follow prevailing early twenties trends, and those often do no include anything Veeky Forums ever talks about.

I made this original post and three days later I'm still mad about being memed on >:(

because your post is pure cringe retard
anyways good on you for having your life together famalam

>OW meme tier shit

You probably got sucked off by a gay hypebeast.

This so much.
I’m getting hate looks everywhere I go when wearing my good fits. Like „who does he think he is?“ „does he always dress like that“ kinda shit.
It’s not my fault if someone else feels pressured by what I wear. Step your game up then. I won’t dress like shit to make others feel better or to blend in.
Girls usually look at me in a good way, but I’m still a sperglord who won’t talk to them anyway, which gives off an arrogant expression I guess. Boyfriends who feel undermined because their girls are subconsciously getting closer to me at clubs/raves are the worst. They want to hit you right in the face, but don’t have any excuses. Tbh I like that hate sometimes. Makes me realize that other males actually see me as a threat.

Thanks for the self-esteem boost user.

why the fuck do gringos keep thinking shit like chicas and fuego soudns good? learn another language actually lazy burgrs

anyways if you dont notice a change in peoples teatmenet you have to be ugly as fucking hell

I wouldn't say easily, but when comparing it is apparent that there is less detail overall and the colours are not as vivid. Same thing for this the other one. But I'd say get it if you want to, unless you live in a very fashion-forward city nobody is going to notice.

>Girls usually look at me in a good way, but I’m still a sperglord who won’t talk to them anyway, which gives off an arrogant expression I guess.
You and me both.

When I walk around couples I got angry looks from the boyfriend and they start doing this protective hugs while the girl is looking at me. I didn't notice this until a friend pointed this out.

The sperg struggle is real.

>as a grill, I have to insist that everything is always the guy's fault even to an anonymous person on the internet who will literally never affect my own life
What is WITH this ironclad whore solidarity?

>fashion gave me too much confidence and ruined my life
KEK

>creates the new pasta
>not being ironic or meming
>is mad
>will stay mad
I'm gonna repost that motherfucker just for you.

Ever since I started wearing Nike shoes more black people have tried talking to me on the subway, but I think most of them are trying to rob or swindle me so I shut them down p quick.

Why are there so man ystreetwear faggots like OP. this board is ruined..
Girls dont care about clothes and even then the most they want is HM core or prep/menswear core if you live in the USA.

Besides, it's all about the face heibht and frame.

HOW does OW fit?

I happen to like my gf very much, and if any "bitches" start trying to hop on my dick, I would tell them to fuck off.
I'm going to marry my girl one day, I'm not a heathen.

Cool story bro, best wishes to you and your waifu pillow

>Balenciaga
WTF

THANKS R/INCELS

im in hs so this might be irrelevant, but fashion rlly makes ppl popular and bitches started hoppin on dis dick

post fit

It's good to see this broad is still predominantly made up of 17 year olds. Brings back memories.

*BITE*

>things that never happened
>starring OP

You sound like one of those autists who wear a full suit just to go shopping, people are looking at you weird because it's a clear sign of your insecurity when you feel a need to overdress for everything.

kek

Maybe your an asshole

Ahahahhaa wow Veeky Forums really is pathetic and it's so hilarious! Are you seriously bragging about your space jacket getting you chicks? What are you in middle school? Did your mommy get the jacket? Here's my super cool space jacket!

Jesus christ they sound like they have brain damage

Girls assume I'm gay now

busterbaxter.jpeg

it's a pretty slick looking jacket. and it's different. i'd definitely wear it.

btw, i was referring to the saint laurent not your arts n craft project

Same. Whenever I go out it is way more common that I get hit on by guys rather than girls. Even friends and family have occasionally dropped hints that it's ok to be gay.

i wish i had two dicks so i could stuff both their throats at once to make them stop talking

lol tfw I made out with a girl at a party one time and she was like, "but I thought you were gay"

U mad fella?
I never wear suits at all
I just don’t look like a generic fucking idiot who can’t dress himself
But you apparently do, might’ve struck a nerve here

This was meant for

>dat overprotective boyfriend hug
lmao i noticed that too. doesnt help that i eyefuck their girlfriends thogh

>Besides, it's all about the face heibht and frame.
not it isn't, it's ALL about personality. face and frame are only vague pre-requisites that can be overcome if you're fun to be around