Village core

I was in peru and saw the prettiest girl with 2 guys (all under 18, I was also under 18 at the time), all 3 wearing plain white tees and slightly baggy jeans (but not sagging like americans). Picture pic related and 2 skinny 14-16 year old males out at night in a village, just out, they wore the plainest clothes from likely some hole-in-the-wall store nearby (the stores here didn't even have doors, they're like huts), but looked so much better than anything i seen on Veeky Forums because it was like an editorial in real life, they were actually doing stuff not just wearing clothes lol =]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm 18 now

oh and very important as it's the only distinctive thing about them: they had old soccer sneakers, no special type, like people here just wear whatever they find nearby that fits and like street soccer the same way americans like running shoes and basketball.

villager aesthetic imo

countries like peru are like 10 years behind btw

Is this some sort of poverty tourism shit? Kys faggot american

i lived there

>pic related
>peru
kek

>being poor in some peruvian village
>being effay
Pick 1

Tell them mfers to cop some rick and margiela.

because unlike the posers in western nations and Veeky Forums

they authentically wear what they need at the time and they have a soulful life unlike white """""""""people""""""""""""

i've seen and been robbed there... rick or mmm would get murdered for

but it's really not poverty, they just don't have fashion culture and if you wear anything valuable some guy will snatch it. i saw a guy get in a punching fight across the street and his watch was stolen, i left my wallet on a table and some little kid grabbed it and ran through the crowd... i saw an old lady get her purse snatched, i've seen a thief get beaten up by police and they removed his shirt and drove around with him in handcuffs on top of their police car to make an example of him, he had some blood. and they have parades often, play street soccer, go out at night, have parties, it;s jsut way cooler than where i love...

this.... :( i would trade this shitty life for street soccer playing peruvian's going out late lifestyle...

>i would trade this shitty life for street soccer playing peruvian's going out late lifestyle
You don't know what you are talking about.

It's hopeless user, most of the Western world has been infected with the fashion = consumerism meme and there's no going back.

>way cooler than where I live
Yeah sure you’re totally not 14 and of course not autistic.
Think about what you just said for a minute. Or just fucking move there and sit around in your fucking hut all day, work shitty manual labor, play soccer on the streets and drink fucked up garbage spirits at night to forget your misery.
Sounds absolutely A+, doesn’t it?

Sounds like a shithole for shitskins where everyone just does whatever he wants, perfect for you.

Not even that guy but how's that any different from working 9-5, coming home, drinking and watching netflix/playing video games?

Adding in consumer materialism doesn't make your life any better.

I’ve been to fucked up, rural parts of Bosnia multiple times. Not quite the same as peru, but fuck all that.
Kids wearing hand-down shit only, people flexing with rusty mk1 VW Golfs, doing nothing all day except for playing soccer in the mud next to bullethole-ridden houses, playing table soccer and drinking heavily at night. Once in a while somebody goes missing, dies in a car crash (that one happens very often), or gets robbed because of his brand new 2014 smartphone. Everybody knows their neighbors, houses are always open.
Being there made me realize how fucking lucky I am to be living in cetral europe, thinking about buying designer clothes these people don’t even know exist and just having the possibility to make something out of myself, which these people unfortunately just don’t have. They’re stuck.
It was always nice being there on vacation and getting to know this life; everybody there was nice as fuck and hospitality and coming together is way more important and sincere than in capitalist countries. But fuck me, I wouldn’t want to live there. I get why people emmigrate to capitalist countries now, I’d do the same.

with safe drinking water? without medieval diseases?

Ignoring the shitty bait I actually agree with the sentiment here. Most people in the west dress to fit into some niche or group. It's basically LARPing for adults.

>everybody there was nice as fuck and hospitality and coming together is way more important and sincere than in capitalist countries
That's a facade we put up for foreigners, Bosnia is the world's fratricide capital.

Yes it does, honestly.
I don’t like this mindless capitalism either, I’m on your side here. It ruins empathy and human interaction in general.
But you can’t say that more possibilities and options don’t make your individual life a shitton better. Because they clearly are.

Where are you from?
I’ve mostly been to northern parts, villages in the Tuzla Kanton.
In Sarajevo, shit was different of course but in the villages the hospitality seemed pretty sincere.
But I was with people originally from there, so that might’ve changed things.

OP, did you never play outside as a child?

I'm from Krajina, and the hospitality is sincere, it's just that it's reserved for others. Brothers and fathers and sons and neighbors killing each other over a few squared meters of property is a weekly occurrence here. I've got ten uncles and keeping up with who's not talking to who is a chore.

peru's not THAT bad, i didn't go to like the really rural parts where that bad stuff happens, this part was wilder than usa but still safe.

i just like how they lived in contrast to my internet boy lifestyle... most didn't even have internet except in cabins, and they used old phones. but they lived near the main city, lima, which is better than where i live in usa

it's not the same as here, different cultures. i also had a rough teen social life... seeing those teens doing what i wanted do makes me feel miserable and nostalgic

>they lived near the main city, lima, which is better than where i live in usa
Detroit?

>it's not the same as here, different cultures. i also had a rough teen social life... seeing those teens doing what i wanted do makes me feel miserable and nostalgic

Heads up: moving to a 3rd world country and socializing with function-over-form dressed 14 yo probably won’t do the trick in the long run famalam.
You don’t have to fuck around on the internet all day. It’s a choice you make. Being robbed of that choice doesn’t make your life situation any better imho.
But having that choice does. They’d probably kill for some internet or better possibilities. They’re just out on the streets at night because they can’t binge watch Trailer Park Boys and rip bongs.
But on the other hand, that’s just my opinion. My aunt lived in Peru many years and she also loved it. If you really want that life, move there. Seriously.

Arabs are low key hot as fuck

I was surprised how many qts were in Peru when i went. Thought it was going to be packed with brown goblin looking Incan bitches but it was v nice

the famous muhammedan conquest of south america, truly a blessed chapter of history

lol poor people cant be Veeky Forums

do not post this kind of stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Where in Peru was this? Cuzco? Lima?

I guess they looked good because they weare FUNCTIONAL clothes and not some gothninja tech shit that Veeky Forums likes.
>tfw peruvian and lost my chance with so many peruvian Incan qts

Fugg you for disrespecting native beauty, only pure 100% amerindian look good, the goblin looking ones are the mestizo "i'm hwite" girls.

I've went to Peru in summer. I was in Arequipa and Cuzco, peoples werent Veeky Forums execept the cute police women and student. But the peruvians girls are really pretty and most of them arent fat
i also bought a nice poncho there

* wh*Te

this is a tragedy...

sapé sa mère

>tfw will never be Colombia crackhead crustpunk

>but it's really not poverty, they just don't have fashion culture
That's poverty you fucking idiot. Luxury industries only go where people can afford them. Gucci and other fashion brands don't have flagships in Peru because the money is not there. Lack of fashion and other high-luxury is a result of poverty.

hey. be nice.

i can't afford Gucci but i'm certainly not poor...

>hospitality and coming together is way more important and sincere than in capitalist countries
>I get why people emmigrate to capitalist countries
What non-capitalist economic system do Bosnia have?