Sorry if im doing this wrong(??)

I THINK the sticky said these threads were encouraged, sorry if i misunderstood...

I really like this outfit and im not sure if thats just me... what am i doing right, what am i doing wrong? Please be nice, obviously youll do whatever but id appreciate thoughtful criticism

(Sorry if i misunderstood the rules)

My sister took a few more photos i like... but this one displays the outfit the most 'honestly' i think??

the sheer sleeves look formal while the rest of the outfit isn't

also you need to girl up more you still vaguely look like a boy

shoes look out of place

yeah they're just some cheap crap, not sure where to go, I'm really impartial to stuff like platform chelseas but i'm at a bit of a loss where to go from there

>the sheer sleeves look formal while the rest of the outfit isn't

hmmm... ok, that was kind of a mindful choice, but makes a lot of since, thanks

That's a man

what the fuck

sage

You'd look better in a straight jacket, dude

>I'm really impartial to stuff like platform chelseas

I think you mean partial, if you are trying to say they are your favorite that is.

i'm not very intelligent (as evident posting here lol) but yes i meant 'partial' thanks

post it in a general faggot

Are you a trap? You are convincing. Would lick your dirty shitter

i feel bad for your sister having to take pictures of her mentally unstable brother...leave her alone baka

Make an insta or tumblr so I can jack off to your pics

qt

nice outfit :3

thanks!

i deleted my tumblr

Make another one please. I am now begging.

the shirt doesn't go great with the jean shorts I think.

high waisted shorts would look better, your tights are up to your waist but not the shorts and that throws me

and the shoes don't look bad but could be better for this outfit.

if getting rid of the sleeves didnt mean exposing your man arms, I'd have suggested that

>the shirt doesn't go great with the jean shorts I think.

yeah that's what I've been hearing, I'm trying to think of something more casual to wear with it.

>high waisted shorts would look better, your tights are up to your waist but not the shorts and that throws me

Oh that's good, I'm going to go shopping soon so I'll look for some high wasted shorts. tmmrw i'm going to try on just fishnets under the shorts and just a mesh shirt... i think it'll capture the same essence without clashing casual vs formal... (although only the shorts would be the same in both outfits)

thanks a lot! I like hearing this sort of advice!

yeah i dont want to cut up this top specifically, but i dont own too many sleevless crop tops, not something i've really tried that much... i'll consider branching out

OK so.. The colors don't match together. And yeah sexy legs. But u look like a tomboy. Or a trap.

U should wear only the shorts and the top. Without the jacket dude. Also try different shoes. Not those fag ones.

Post more pics

ELECTRO SHOCK GAY CORRECTION THERAPY NEEDED/10

ppl are already being mean to me enough

>The colors don't match together

elaborate, i understand how the shoes don't.. but i thought i couldn't have gone wrong with black on the colour front

>And yeah sexy legs

thanks

>try different shoes

yeah i'm going shopping soon-ish, just really unsure what kind of shoes I like

Post nudes then. No one can criticise your fashion if you have nothing on

I'm going to get shit on for this but actually I like that fit and not just because I'm drunk and want you to be my ai gf. It's distinctive. Stop narrowing your eyes at the camera, though. Don't make a face or strike any kind of unnatural pose for pictures like this, unless you're a model and do it for a living it won't do you any favors.

The sheer sleeves do clash with the rest of the outfit but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you have the attitude to make it look like a deliberate choice it can look striking instead of just a mess. The shoes have to go, though. If you have no idea what kinds of shoes you like (and I'm way too drunk to offer any recommendations) then at least go with black shoes to match the rest of the outfit and blend in instead of standing out like they do now.

This is the kind of outfit that would be pretty cringe on a guy, but as a girl you can pull it off.

Bad:
>leggings higher than shorts
>dark blue shorts on all black otherwise
>grey shoes on all black otherwise
>shoes look like they cost $10

To avoid mistakes like these:
>avoid putting too similar colors right next to each other (like indigo and black)
>if you're going to do all black except for an item or two it's generally better put those items higher up (e.g. light shirt with black pants/shoes/jacket)
>if you're wearing cheap shoes make sure the outfit doesn't draw attention to them, use bolder colors elsewhere and minimize contrast with pants (e.g. with those shoes, mid wash blue jeans and a light top

Good:
>everything fits
>sheer top on solid tank top is nice
>leggings accentuate your waist nicely

>>What do you think Papa?
>>I HAVE NO SON

The outfit is alright but you can't dress up and do nothing with your face and hair.
AT LEAST fix your hair, it looks retarded as fck

ty!

oh this is really good thanks!

not sure what to do with my hair, i used to have it long and butchered it in my bathroom mirrror, literally cried about it...

i'm planning on just growing it out to shoulder length but i'm really unsure what to do other than straighten it in the meantime

are you a man.
Also
>filename

I like your hair the way it is. It fits your face, but if you want to grow it out, just do it below the chin. You're so pretty!!

ty!

This is how girls dress, right?

post your sister

Pls

SLIMMER
DARKER

Try wearing it in a ponytail for the time being?

Were you born a boy or a girl?

yes

Do you have an insta?

not quite long enough for that

i have a private one, like (two) people have asked for one so like idk... maybe i'll start one up for the purposes of Veeky Forums?? idk

yea ok post ur bussy already cheers

Yes start one now

ok i set a public one up: pastel_robot. really tempermental, might shut it down w/o good reason

lmao i mean robot_pastel sorry

High waist the shorts, but not skin tight. Tight on tight looks weird. You can swap to a highwaisted skirt.
Use lighter tights or thighhighs.
Shirt isn't nice, just use an oversized t or sweater, cropped or tucked.
Let your hair get a bit messy.

Save images of outfits you like to an inspo folder to give you something to emulate.

thank you! this is very helpful!

E A T M O R E

but i ..... like being thin

you fatto eat less then!!

lol tranny

Post some pics. You only got one

ok I made another post, i'll keep it updated with like what I'm wearing if i like my outfit

F U C K O F F

Sodomites belong in the bog

Leave this board you fucking failure of a man, lift some weights and stop thinking you're better than all the "gross, sexist cishet" men in the world. What you need is a hobby and a lifestyle change, not a sex change. Fuck your mind is in a bad place.

F u c k o f f O p

Fuck off niggers

holy shit dude, falling this hard for the (((trans))) agenda.... enjoy ur demonic attachments , but never forget it's never too late to change the road you're on. praying for u.