What do you call this style? How come I can't find jeans that are that light?

What do you call this style? How come I can't find jeans that are that light?

What soyboy is that??

>that large-collared epaulette/breast pocket 70s casual shirt
That looks like late 70s/early 80s fashion desu. You won't find jeans like this nowadays, they'll either be baggy/saggy or they'll be tight all along.

The magic of the 80s is that most jeans seem tight around the butt and the thigh, but then standard along the rest of the leg

holy fuck I even thought this was harrison ford

it is

No why do you ask? Our posts are not similar at all. Do you want a picture?

Is this not acid wash or something like that?

Levi's refers to it as "lightwash"

why is the meme so not funny?

It's because people are taking it and using it as a general insult completely misunderstanding the appropriate context. The same thing happened to "cuck".

The soyboy meme can't even apply in this case. This is what happens when a meme is bastardized and the professional memeisters are unable to reclaim the meme for what it is and preserve its original value.

>t. soyboy

Exactly.

is a faggot and needs to lurk more.

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE SOYBOYS SO I GIFT YOU A SOYBOY RESPONDING TO A SOYBOY WHO RESPONDED To MANY SOYBOYS RESPONDING TO A SOYBOY WHO INSULTED ANOTHER SOYBOY

>le soyboyception meme is born

soyboy-core

Rare Harry Ford
Is it Harry Ford in OP's picture?

Yes it is you fucking idiots you can't tell?

Where is it from then ?

How the fuck should i know ?

>>get jeans
>>bleach them

You said it's Harrison Ford. If you know it's him then you should know where it's from, because frankly this could be a Harry Ford lookalike with a beard, and to my knowledge Harry Ford never grew a beard, and why would he have such a low-quality photo of him taken in his kitchen?

Dude fucking kill yourself. Watch blade runner and tell me this isn't him lmao. The first blade btw.

He didn't have a beard in the first Blade Runner and this isn't from a set photography. I reverse-searched the photograph and it gave exactly 0 results. I'm still waiting for you to back up your claims.

It's starting to be overused by soyboys in an attempt to distance themselves from the label. Like a closeted homosexual using the word faggot as can be seen here

Maybe because it's a old picture that someone had lying around and they just uploaded it to the internet you fucking idiot.

>Maybe it's...
Not an argument. It's a picture of a celebrity - or so you say - and it was taken somewhere, somehow, by someone, and you should be able to back up your claims, which you don't at the moment.

Someone else posted it on Veeky Forums that's all I can tell you senpai and if you don't realize that's Ford you are a fucking idiot.

what the fuck are you on about user
just light/acid wash

You are a retard for not checking for proof or asking for them and then vehiculating a false theory. Your argument doesn't stand.

jesus h fucking christ are all of you retarded

Same how the numale betas of the right turned cuck/numale into "anyone vaguely to the left of /pol/ that I don't agree with."

How come reverse-searching gives no results then huh?

It didn't show back then, it shows now. What the actual fuck. Nevermind user, thanks for your source.

you’re welcome
but my sides are in orbit

>being thorough in your search for proof is now considered funny
You're an idito desu. In my valiant pursuit for the truth I triumphed, something that not other user would have dared doing

what the fuck are you on about

It's him you retard

Truth is the utmost wisdow and wisdom is glory in this world of half-truths or quarter truths. ITT you saw me, against all odds and over two hours and one half of an hour, perpetually request a statement of truth and proof from the perpetrator of the half-truth. I emerge victorious with the whole trouth!

I think it's RYSSCANDVS going undercover

you always were a special boy
pictures cool tho

thanks for the lesson in memetics