Tfw it was raining heavily this morning so I told them I was gonna work from home

>tfw it was raining heavily this morning so I told them I was gonna work from home
>spend 75 % of the day so far playing video games

Should I feel bad? Because I kinda feel bad. Fuck accounting. I want to be a writer.

>I want to be an alcoholic.

Why? That shit'sw bad for you in the long run.

Im already an alcoholic

>I want to be a writer.
>spends all free time playing video games

i wish you all the best

not all day desu, I probably average an hour or two a week

I write something every day tho, but the stress of my job and the commute makes mush out of my brain. I can't think as creatively as I used to.

I couldnt bring myself to writing when Im on the clock, so I just alt-tab between work and playing instead

I've worked from home the past 3 days and did day trading + did a contract for a competing company, don't feel bad.

My girlfriend left for a course yesterday which meant I have the apartment for myself tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday I take to train to meet her in her home town

I have now finished all the booze left. I just upened a bottle of champagne that was a gift to her from someone, probably her mother, for something, for the second time. The first time around I drank it and then bought a new one of the exact same type and I plan to do that a second time tomorrow.

Welcome to the world of work, Jeremy.

i heard about an user that makes mad bucks sitting hoe and playing online poker at low stakes tables. he plays 3-4 at once. he said it's like taking candy from children.

Sr Business Intelligence Engineer here.

Wednesday is my telecommute day.

I'm watching movies and dicking off while big queries run.

gf is out of town so I jacked of 3 times today

am I big business now?

Upvoted, liked and shared

thx senpai

Oh God, it's raining! I don't wanna go to work.

>becoming a bean counter
>ever

>having to hide drinking from your gf

man you fuckers are all so sad

this guy knows what's up. data science is next big thing, mark my words.

So start writing. There will never be a good time.

I work from home every day. Being a writer doesn't pay anything. Every hippy college kid fashions himself a writer. Unless you're GRRM you're not going to be successful.

I dont know how you guys get shit done at home. If it were me id do nothing but get high, jerk off and watch movies or browse the net. I need to be away from home to get anything done.

This is me for the past 7 years. I get by with the 'overtime' I put in when my wife gets home. Thank fuck I can cram a days work into those 2 or 3 hours at night

pulled a sickie today because Im hungover

I actually tried to catch the early train at 0722 but fell asleep on the couch after eating breakfast lol

Iktf. Been playing vidya my entire life, its hard to quit even though its all casualized dogshit now.

GRRM is a fucking hack.

Anyways OP, I do the same.
You don't have to feel bad unless you're pushing back deadlines with your laziness. But in my case I just have a piss easy workload like .