Did anyone cop?

did anyone cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/style/virgil-abloh-thinks-youth-will-always-win-white-win-youth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got the prestos and won a raffle, idk which shoe I won yet though. Going to sell both. Feels good man.

Managed to get 3 pairs to "pending", but none of them went through. Feels badman

No.

:(

GET THIS UFCKING SHIT OFF MY BOARD

You're telling me the same asshat who made Pyrex (vision) is now adding zip ties to fucking stock Nikes and selling them to teenagers for 100% markup?

What the fuck is wrong with you Hypebeasts? This hyper-consumerism shit makes me angry as fuck, you just want them because of their "exclusivity and faux status"

FUCK I AM DONE WIT HTHE INTERNET TODAY

I just learned about this fucking shit and I was happy to see no threads on Veeky Forums about it. Do you idiots know what happened to Pyrex? That shit went by the wayside. This shit will die a fiery death too and I hope this idiot does not come back and bait more /r/streetwear idiots into stupid shit.

Some of these wood look sick if you cut off and painted all the OW garbage.

flipped 3 jordans

3k richer

fuccbois will never learn

Got the ones and blazers.

I got the jordans. Wanted the vapors and AM90s but i'll deal.

Was able to get all 10 pairs pending, but lost every single one. Was going to flip and buy something nice, but oh well.

If I actually wanted any of them, I would have just bought fakes in the first place

>stock Nikes

i don't like this collab but these are far from "stock nikes". He's using completely different materials, different swooshes, parts are unfinished, etc.

There is way more effort put into these than most collabs.

did you guys get your order confirmations yet? still waiting on mine

Yeah but it took a while to arrive. Login to your paypal/credit card and if you see the charge, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Just exposed yourself as a fucking neek cunt dickhead illiterate unknowledgeable monkey because pyrex became off white

pretty much this.

The best thing about them is the colorways. The red tie adds nice contrast but i wouldn't wear them with it, and the writing is stupid.

>100% markup
dude they retail like $20 over normal price chill

have another (You) dear boy

Did anyone else get a "Got Em" confirmation but order never went through/no credit card charge happened?

how'd you get three bitch

op here, i got nada. I really wanted those blazers too. might go for them if they go for like $400.

Same here

Got the AF1 in EU 43, however I think I fucked up and am searching for 42-42,5 right now...

all of these are wack outside 90's jordans and prestos. I can get 3 identical vapormax on sale at my local dicks without waiting in line/raffe

keep fucking telling that to yourself, fucking zip ties on a pair of nikes
complex.com/style/virgil-abloh-thinks-youth-will-always-win-white-win-youth

"Became off white", yeah that's just what he wants you to fucking think, why not call is pyrex still then? Fuck that, his shitty ass cringe trend died and he's looking for more

Even Raf criticized him as unoriginal, based Raf I love you

Are they? Didn't check prices

thx :^)

Prestos look fucking sick but the writing is fucking embarassing

was considering getting the 1s and the blazers but i saw them IRL and man does the quality suck ass
ill be getting the acronym af1s and the pink 1s instead, fuck the hype bruhbruh

>Are they? Didn't check prices
Maybe it would be beneficial to l2r before shitposting

>the pink 1s
These actually look really good

>stock nikes
>100% markup

bait harder

fuck you devil hypebeast scum get off my board

9 Ls

I love em, like an undersaturated Shattered Backboard

In what ways were the quality of the AJ1s bad? Not tryna challenge, just genuinely curious

The pain started falling off after a few days of wearing and the red leather stained the white underneath it. I had one but sold it on goat

lol no shit? i wonder if the rest of the ten are of the same quality. guess we'll have to see in the coming weeks.

in the meantime, definitely gonna try and cop the Rust Pink and Igloo colorways, looking so frosty

No I am not a teenager and or black

virgil looking like a thicc snack

I really never cared for Off White, seriously watching it blow up like it is today has really reinforced how arbitrary brand popularity can be. Prob how much the price can affect it's fandom. Seriously the gayest line.

sorry, 'the gayest line'.

"Off Fuck"

Copped a pair, selling one shoe keeping the other