Cringe thread

What are the biggest fashion fuck ups you have ever seen?

Haha im super star of this threds now. Suddenly I like it.

what's so cringy about these?

The boots

lmao

Those are inoffensive

This one is even good

You guys are using those shitty threads to laugh at styles you don't like / get. It completely misses the point and is kind of pathetic desu

OP why are you so insecure?
You always start this threads with the same pics, did they hurt your feelings on the internet?

ok. personally i like combat boots.

these threads are shit, half of it are fuckups that always get posted and the other half are insecure people making fun of people for trying out weird styles

My guess is that OP's pic is calling the guy cringe because he's wearing cropped pleated pants that are way too short/loose with a hoodie and techrunners. There's no real consistency there besides the color scheme. That one little strap hanging from his kobra belt is also kind of dorky.

This is good. What the fuck are you on about

What do you expect? Everyone here is still in highschool.

>mom
jesus christ is he wearing shorts? why the fuck the tie...? can anyone from front stitch dress non-autistically?

i dont get why this is always the starting pic? its a fine fit.

>Le Reddit boogyman

If you're just going to copy/paste the previous thread with no OC, just kys

nah these Veeky Forumsgs just look gimmicky as fuck. just as hipsters had a strict dress code, all these closeted nu-males are following infographics down to a t

just my imo, ill never save a pic of another dude so op is a fag

this is kind of autistic but i think it almost works in the same way as reviewbrah

t. unironically the reddit boogeyman

post accell's insta

These are literally all fine.

These two are better than 99% of the shit posted in waywt threads.

These are bad, but not in a way that would make anyone cringe. Just a hypebeast and a gay fetish club regular is all I would think.

Like, have you fuckers forgotten that people unironically dress like pic related?

dope af, thanks for material for my inspo folder