How do i fill in my eyebrows and trim them as a male and not look like a fag?

how do i fill in my eyebrows and trim them as a male and not look like a fag?

u think the middle guy knows what the filipina girl is drinking just by smelling that cup from there

I can recognise that face underneath the beard...

I know it from somewhere

That is small head fedora kid. Don't have other pic.

Just pluck the strays, or get them waxed trim. Don't go too clean or it'll come off as feminine. For thickness, try vitamin E or Jamaican castor oil.

you don't

>pluck
>get them waxed
>don't come off as feminine

trying to fill them in or letting them get bushier is one thing, and it's all i would want to do, personally. attempting to trim them sounds sketchy if you're male and aren't aiming at looking gay

Perfect proportions

I-I don't understand... He has microcephaly... how is he not mentally disabled? How is he hanging out independantly with qts in a club? How is he actually a little muscular? I thought microbrain = retardation

Well he obviously doesn't gave microcephaly.

his face seems slim, but pretty high, maybe the skull is long in depth too, but even mass and volume of the brain don't provide enough information to invoke a person's intelligence.

Wrong
Brain volume is one of the closest correlating factors with intelligence, language capacity, abstract reasoning and spatial reasoning. It's not a meme that low IQ nations have smaller brain volumes.

Is that how you’re trying to justify your big ass head

I think his head looks smaller than it actually is because it's really long, slim and he has a large nose
I saw another guy who looked just like this a few days ago, he definitely wasn't retarded

1. His head isn't that small, his hair makes it look smaller than it is
2. Low IQ =/= mentally disabled
3. Small brains being correlated with low IQ doesn't mean that everyone with a small brain has a low IQ.

minox on eyebrows daily

is that really him?

That isn't true. There's a big range and it doesn't have any correlation with intelligence. Also iq isn't the measurement of intelligence

Midnightnick found the cure for self doubt and inhibition. It's called alcohol. Thanks Nick.

That left girl is so beautiful

>tfw living in a 99.99% white Country
>impossible to find a gf like that

Don't worry bud. Even in brown neighborhoods qt's like that are rare.

holy fuck his frame is massive despite his head being a peanut