/HARRIS TWEED/

What are your thoughts on this fabric?
Do you own any Tweed?

Other urls found in this thread:

gentlemansgazette.com/tweed-guide-harris-history-styles-patterns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminds me of the kind of couches old people tend to have in their homes. Also makes me think of dweeby kids forced to wear a handmedown suit for some event.

You do you though, I'm sure it can be pulled off if well planned.

jesus fucking christ

looks like a turd

I think its an interesting texture, but looks depressing for some reason

that guy is rocking it hard.
Nice trips, btw.
really bad.

Goat coats.

>that fucking white shirt
Why

It's pretty quality shit, but I've only ever seen it used in those boxy jackets worn by tryhard college profs. OP guy's jacket looks pretty good though. t

Tweed is pretty comfy.

Not like this, though.

>What are your thoughts on this fabric?
GOAT for spring/autumn.

>Do you own any Tweed?
Only half my wardrobe.

OP guy in particular looks abominable, mostly because he really blew it with the shirt.

This is a a decent suit on Soytronic 5000. He's really doing all he can to wear it as badly as possible. Even his posture makes it look worse.

Lose the hat and this guy's perfect.

Unsalvageably retarded.

This guy's face is somehow TOO cleanly handsome, but his shooting coat looks authentically great. I might lose the tie clip for a fit this casual and woolly, though.

Lastly, I wish they'd stop doing that dumb as shit thing where they cut the sleeve too long but then roll it back awkwardly. Nonsensical and faddish; it'll die faster than a shot grouse.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>jeans

Wish i could wear tweed, but i live in damnhotistan. I wear polos and chinos almost year round.

Holy shit, look at his fucking head!

Yes

Harris Tweed should only be worn by people with ancestry from the British Isles and black people. I don't know why, but black people dressed like this look good, as long as they aren't too dark, need some European admixture. In fact, that is probably why - it looks good on black people with ancestry from the Isles as so many have in America.

Refer to everything I said before about wearing these hats.

literally a bbc cocksucker wow

Jeans ruin what could otherwise be a good fit

Tweed is awesome. Harris tweed is the best tweed there is.

>Refer to everything I said before about wearing these hats.
You taste your buttplugs, right?

>should only be worn by people with ancestry from the British Isles
Fucking gay. It's just a fabric.

VSause! Balding here,

I have a grey herringbone tweed sport coat that I like to wear, but I don't get a lot of opportunities to wear it.

Do you live in Brazil?

No, but I don't want to feel over-over dressed for class.

>Only half my wardrobe

Post a fit please. Also why do faggots like you never post in waywt? I only ever see 18 year olds wearing Stan Smith's and all black. It's one of the big reasons I barely visit this board anymore.

We can't post the same fits on here and in other forums

Link then?. I'm curious

why the fuck not, who told you so?

>Also why do faggots like you never post in waywt?
Firstly, because I'm not retarded. I'd never post self on Veeky Forums.

Secondly, because
>in waywt I only ever see 18 year olds wearing Stan Smith's and all black

>Not cropping out your face.

When it comes to a tailored tweed suit anything but the most generic pattern will be instantly recognizable, cropping your face out will barely matter.

But either way, why would I ever want to be judged by a bunch of underage teenagers who think sneakers are shoes and that you can wear jeans without looking like a massive tool?

unless youre some kind of a politician, you sound like an extremely paranoid douche

Kekkoman

I had this tweet jacket made from some Scottish fabric a year or two ago. I would change the pockets a bit now but living in Houston I hardly wear it.

Looks quality

dude tweed lmao

great fabrics made by great people

there is a reason why dozens of designers have used their fabric

The complete history of Tweed,
gentlemansgazette.com/tweed-guide-harris-history-styles-patterns/

Love that site

Lol what the fuck is wrong with you.

Yes, 30s user here. Tweed jacket, steel blue-grey colour. Great fit, got it half price during a sale over the summer.
A good fitting tweed jacket is not 'old fashioned', it's a great look regardless.

>Jealous non Angle/Potatoes

Probably a "white" person from the Mediterranean.

nah i'm a mongolian from north europe. whiter than thou