What's your opinion on affliction? Is it only for chad?

What's your opinion on affliction? Is it only for chad?

that shirt is fash af

You are a retard if you think this is in anyway fashionable

Affliction is ascendant trash-tier.

Well, that all depends on what your idea of fashionable is. Your values, personality, and lifestyle all have something to do with what kind of taste you have. You can't say something is flat out terrible because a lot of people would disagree. That just makes it your word against theirs. So if you gonna say something like that please clarify a little better.

Essential 30 year old indian man on instagram core

Affliction is now only worn by 30 year old shaved head italian douchebags in New York and new jersey who live on disability and drive ford raptors to compensate for their tiny dicks

>that guy is better looking than you

Bullshit. If anything he’s probably better looking than you you Pizza-faced, fedora wearing virgin faggot

Nah girls do think that randy is hot lol

most disgusting brand if ever seen in my life

What about ed hardy

That's for Brad, not Chad.
It seems like you don't know what a real Chad is.

no way man, my bald math teacher wore that frshman year of highschool. turned out to be a pedo.

rude

i'd wear it and i'm a waif pussi boi

i actually thought it as cool because you'd expect a muscular jersey shore type chad w no fashion sense to wear it, but imagine how Veeky Forums it would be to wear it as a skinny fem long haired soy-boy, and make it work.

it's cool in a faux pas way

god i hate that stupid asshole. good riddance he died

I don't get who these shirts are made for and who actually finds them shirts appealing. The only people I see wearing them is people who couldn't give a fuck how they look or poor people who can't afford anything more than Walmart clothes. Why do they TRY to make ugly clothes? I mean, they have to be trying.

He had more personality than any of the intsagram whores trying to replace him today.

>chad

No dummy, they're for mentally challenged flyover poor rednecks

Can't be for poor people their average t shirt cost about 55 US dollars and pullovers are 76

he's saying those shirts look like walmart clothes from like 2009

This has to be bait