Eclipse

discuss
yahoo.com/lifestyle/ashley-graham-finally-get-victorias-secret-wings-142327284.html

I think it's time to pretend that a woman who literally still has an hourglass figure is morbidly obese and unfuckable. Who's with me?

i hate this big is beautiful/beautiful at any size bullshit.
you aren't 'beautiful', you're a fucking cow.
lose some weight fatass.

Absolutely disgusting. Fuck the fat acceptance, why can people talk about how skinny people are / skinny shame without consequence but if you call a fat person fat you’ll be castrated in front of your community. Maybe it’s just because I live in a liberal American university town but it’s absolute bullshit

>virgin sexist white incel feels small around big women

lel I bet you also have the typical white dicklet

>ooga booga muh dick

Disgusting.
I wish I could believe this is some sort of joke but I know it's not
Just looks ridiculously out of place

>he doesn't deny it

LMAAOOOOOO white dicklets

Imagine being black

no thanks

Fucking disgusting.
Lefties won't be happy until everyone's fat and all normal healthy people are shamed into hiding.
This whole denying science/biology/facts needs to end before it does irrepairable damage to society.

Lefties ideal dream world is that of Wall-E.

She's too big. You could fuck her in all of 1-3 positions at best.

The only African country with a doctor measured study is Nigeria
The average dick there is 5.4"
The global average is 5.2"

I'm good

Omg that's disgusting

Everyone complaining about her size are probably the same damn shape or bigger, difference is that she actually looks good and has a career half you Veeky Forumsgs wish you had.

>most people on Veeky Forums are obese
nice bait

They knew what the fuck they were doing when they gave her those wings.

I never understood who VS is supposed to appeal to?

The women there are too curvy and busty for people of culture who like high fashion and too skinny and flat for primitive men who want to look at hot women.

>mfw obese people literally are beginning to ruin fashion
someone has to put an end to this ASAP, before this becomes a virtue signalling situation

Of course I wish I was famous and called brave for being a lazy piece of shit, it's still retarded.

euw

how do those stilettos support that fat fuck?

girls

jesus christ, at least put a spoiler on the pic

>If a woman has an hourglass figure she is obese and unfuckable.
Nah. That woman in OP sure, but not in general.
Unless you're a soy boy and have low test ofc, then I can understand why hourglasses frightens you.

Gross. Fat women won't sell underwear and whatever else VS sells these days.

aint nothin wrong w a little meat.

>soyboy poster
>can't into reading comprehension
No surprise. Might want to read his post again

>most people on /fa are obese cows
Where the fuck do you think you are? Been here for like 4 years and I’d say more than half the users here have eating disorders or at least disordered eating.
Drug abuse and emaciated bodies are the norm here. Fuck off newfag cow

too much
t. thiccfag

11/10

Going to need some bigger wings to get that off the ground

shut up, soyboy

The real shame is legit long time VS models that are still waiting on their wings, then some fatty HAES type basically cuts to the front of the line so the brand can seem like it gives a fuck about social pseudo problems. Its the worst kind of virtue signalling.

Dont get me wrong i love THICC women but shit...anyone saying this is anything beyond clever marketing is a rube.

probably gonna die to diabetes young so the wings fit her

I... I still would

This
And it's not 5.2
I remember it being closer to 5.5

Anyways any girl I've met that ever had the rare occurrence with a negroid were always dissappointed at how avg or small they were and that the stereotype wasn't real.
Btfo negroid pol

Why do people here brag with how thirsty and low their standards are?

What happened to modeling bros? :(

Yes I am bragging as an anonymous poster of course.

higher BMI leads to less people wanting to breed and also to lower fertility and higher chance of misscarriage