How TF does urban outfitters get away with their pricing? and who the fuck buys this shit...

How TF does urban outfitters get away with their pricing? and who the fuck buys this shit? you can find the same champion sweatshirts for like 10 bucks on other sites

Other urls found in this thread:

champion.com/shop/champion/mens-workout/collections/champion-reverse-weave-sweats/champion-life-mens-hoodie-gf6845
reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/5vp3b9/why_do_people_buy_champion_reverse_weave_hoodies/df2f0zv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weren't they on the verge of bankrupcy a couple years ago?

Reverse weaves sell for 30 min but yeah i agree.

i used to be able to get them for 12 bucks on this wholesale site but yea i see now theyre usually around 30. still though its crazy to pay 60 +

>i used to be able to get them for 12 bucks

lies, you got poverty tier champion hoodies for 12 bucks. Not reverse weave. This has less to do with Urban Outfitters and more to do with how Champion prices them. but of course you don't know that because you are an uneducated faggot

champion.com/shop/champion/mens-workout/collections/champion-reverse-weave-sweats/champion-life-mens-hoodie-gf6845

why did this make you so mad? i said used to. as in a few years ago before hypebeasts were wearing champion. They sold them on jiffyshirts for 12-15 bucks.

because you are retarded

They did a huge re-focus pretty slyly. It used to be more "hipster" stuff they stocked, then they transitioned to what was hot/in with streetwear kids and they seem to be doing good again.

heh being a eurofag i just recently got a reverse weave crewneck shipped to me from their official website because buying it from local stores would still cost me more. and that's including tax and shipping from the us

T. Guy whos salty about paying 60 bucks for a hoodie he bought off UO

>find the same champion sweatshirts for like 10 bucks
link me desu. I'll get some for 10. Don't fuck me now.

The point is, whether Champion started producing more expensive goods or just selling the same goods at inflated prices, Urban Outfitters doesn't set the MSRP, which is always at least 100 percent markup. You may as well get mad at every other retailer.

>urban outfitters
>sells clothes that fit the trends worn by young people in cities
What did they mean by this?

this he wont respond cuz hes a fag who bought those cheap ones that isnt reverse weave

read the thread i said used to. I didnt realize they changed their prices recently. Now theyre 25-30 at the cheapest. Still retarded to pay 60 bucks for one

ever heard of sales? you wait until they're on sale or at discount

Im saying its retarded to pay 60 at UO when theyre elsewhere at half that price. s’all im saying

welcome to free market economy

They like to pretend theyre some sort of high fashion brand, they take advantage of middle class college kids who dont know any better and in this case people who have never heard of grailed.com

they use exclusively mixed race models = huge promotional cost reduction

fucking Americuk brand and their marketing

I saw a Kappa track jacket in there for $70.
Not a limited edition or a collab or anything. Just a standard Kappa jacket.
You used to be able to buy Kappa in Walmart for pennies.

From their Champion Life brand, stuff celebs rock. Better quality vs the ones on Amazon.

Sauce. Dude works for Champion. Fit is probably different too. I compared the measurements of my UO hoodie to the numbers of the whoesale one. Different dimensions. reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/5vp3b9/why_do_people_buy_champion_reverse_weave_hoodies/df2f0zv/