Why do I always see skinny lil teens wearing this pink color sweater these days...

Why do I always see skinny lil teens wearing this pink color sweater these days? They also always have some shitty cap my dad would wear. Can't kids think for themselves and be original?

Too close to home senpai

Also because it's the style right now you idiot

Jerryboi style

Kike-led fag programming

those kids are having a lot of fun and the time of their life while you complain about their style... i'm just saying you should get a new attitude.

I dunno about time of their life. If I was in high school id probably call them a fag in the halls. That shit really upsets teens.

>Why are people following the current trends? SERIOSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Is there anything more lame than following trends lmao.

not many, but being surprised by teens following trends is one good example

ending your sentences with lmao

where to cop socks?

You just ended your sentence with lmao, lmao

grrr why are these faggots following their own shit trends instead of investing in some more expensive hivemind styles like me im so original.

post fit

Never thought Timmy Turner-core would be the rage right now.

English, user. Do you speak it?

>if I was in highschool
fucking geezer

>id probably call them a fag
Real life isn't a 80s teen movie, user, no one just shit talks randoms, even in highschool, unless they have prior disagreements.

Woah wtf. We used to do that all the time. We would sit in the front hall at lunch and super glue a dollar to the floor and laugh and call kids faggots who tried to pick them up. This was only the early 2000's. Good times desu senpai. Although the principal would always get the last laugh and take his fucking hammer and screw driver and pry the thing off and keep it.

lmao

What fucking cuck Highschool did you go To? LA?

Here in mid west Canada kids always did jerky shit like that and this was only back in 2006-2010, I'm 25 now.

Jeezus christ Highschool sounds easy as fuck nowadays kek

Talking shit in a bumfuck nowhere school where you know everyone anyways would have 0 consequences, but I'm sure you'd actually own all those PC school kids

>Why do I always see skinny lil teens wearing this pink color sweater these days?
soyboys trying to lie to girls that they're "sensitive" males who don't have toxic masculinity. some fag in my uni who dressed like that just got accused of sexual assault and got kicked from school lmao.
just ignore op. by 2018 it'll be something else

are you from lkzm? thats a recent smiley