W2c?

w2c?

""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""" in 2017

DO THE DASH IN THE WHIP COUNTA CASH IN THE WHIP

wtf is that tekashi69?

>being so new that you think this is a current photo even after all of the “then and now” threads
Please leave

b8

This was hip when I was 14 def not 2017

yeah

So 2016 in other words

isn't this that rapper that fucked a 13 year old?

That was fake news. 6ix9ine never did that shit.

I absolutely love how this meme is relevant once again. Now we just need someone to post the Mandela Bart meme.

Hello newfag!

real talk tho, w2c this?

Apparently that was a half rumor that got spread by some bitter ex-friends of his. He cleared it up not too long ago in an interview.

He posted a video with the underage girl in it, she went missing and that prompted an investigation into the video.

The girl said she was nineteen. 6ix9ine claims to have video evidence of this that was shown in court, which is why he's walking around free and doesn't have to register as a sex offender, instead he got charged with using a minor in a sexual performance, which is the charge that pops up when you search his name. I think 6ix9ine was seventeen years old at the time, so technically not an adult himself.

i remember this meme in the good days of Veeky Forums i just went on here for the first time in years

crazy how this guy is a well known rapper in 2017

Who is it?

I PULL WITH A STICK

I LET THAT SHIT HIT

nah, he a ped

This is some good bait...r-right?

What is up with people's fascination of calling every person who even compliments a teenager a pedophile?

Meanwhile the actual pedophiles, child abusers, and child sex traffickers keep getting the blind eye especially when it's a religious leader or politician.

No lets ignore the priest and creepy senator with multiple allegations and just focus on that model's silly instagram post or the teenage rapper.

this shouldn't even be legal desu

rape is bad

No one was raped.

never knew this was 69 lmao