GEVOOOO

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

GEVO In The Atmosphere edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

player.vimeo.com/video/169767043
money.cnn.com/2016/06/08/news/plane-biofuel-alaska-air/index.html
seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/alaska-air-flights-today-testing-fuel-made-from-fermented-corn/
youtu.be/OO5y2O_hv3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First?

First for MOONSTOCK

4th

im expecting a 1.10 drop

Hold it if you got it.

we're sinking, captain

trips have spoken

WE HOLD

TFW you didn't trust Meme stock so you don't get 200% gainz.

Feelz like I made enough for a noose today.

CJES by the way

hold if it cracks low. sell at >1$ish

stop loss at .95

FORTUNE

OR

NOTHING

Ok when does the next rocket take off?

I saw you mention this before two threads ago. What's the deal with CJES?

You've literally called what the prices will do all morning. Give me your plan pls.

UP MY BABY!

UP!

2late m8

if you bought in on the 3rd 4th 5th or 6th you are making a killing right now

prolly too late for the rest of us though

I bought back in Boys I'm ready for Glory

Only got 50 stocks of it, is it still worth buying now, or should I just save up for ARRY. The plan right now is to get ARRY on the 27/28th before the announcements.

I've been watching it to. They are going bankrupt but people are playing the stock. I think it's gonna get pushed up to a dollar because of the NYSE warning. It's been moving 20% a day. My funds are tied up though so I'll sit on the sidelines. No mistake about it, it's a pump and dump. I'd limit sell .98 and hold to be safe

where at Major Tom

OH GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE

Why are we dipping! What happened!

Locked in right after you told me. Caught the wave just in time, thank god.

My plan: Either hold till Friday or sell at open, then buy more during the dip tomorrow if people don't know to hold it. Then sell it on Friday at it's peak, buy in on Tuesdays dip then hold till Friday again. This stock is incredibly volatile and risky. My plan is high risk, but will also yield 1-3k gains multiple times if it is done right.

The safe plan is to sell it tomorrow at it's highest, it will bounce between 1.20-1.30 all day unless someone with a lot of money feels like manipulating a penny stock which happens, but I doubt it will happen with this one.

weak hands everywhere

hold.

People are taking their profits.

I think if we make it to 1.40, this thing will run itself to the moon

but it's only 10:39AM EST, so we have a whole day

Gonna go with this. Setting a stop at $1.15 and setting a short at $2

hopefully it does before I have to go to work at 2 and I'm not able to fucking watch it

Thinking of calling in, I already made more than enough to cover a day's pay

>tfw portfolio up 20% on a mix of memes and index funds

If only bogle could see me now

Should've sold, too late m8.

But what if it drops down to .80 a share and your plan fails?

Is it too late to buy GEVO?

WE'RE TAKING ON WATER

I'm still up 100% nigga.

holdan.

I don't think it will dip that low before next Monday. If it does then I'm up 2grand and sell. I said my plan was risky, but the planning is there. I'm almost certain this stock will hit close to $2 by close tomorrow and the moment it does I'm selling it on or before Fridays open so I can buy the dip.

>Dips 6 cents
>PANIC

I believe in the gains

well i told all you idiots a few threads back about GBR hope you all listened. But you probably didn't. I was also the one telling you idiots to buy AA and walk away 6 months back.. but you idiots probably didn't listen.

player.vimeo.com/video/169767043

i just bought 20 shares. i'm dipping my toes in this meme but ain't gonna take the plunge.

I sold this is entirely speculative still st this point. $GEVO has been losing money for the last 5 years, they have massively downsized funding on research and development because they've mastered their fuel. They are waiting for oil to go back over $100/gallon so they can actually sell their fuel competitively. Even then, if oil prices go up, so will the cost of producing their fuel. All their eggs are in one basket and unless they get a government subsidy they are basically fucked at the hands of the oil industry. Seeing as the domestic oil industry is purposely driving prices up to compete with the Saudis, now they have a ceiling to keep in mind of $100/barrel. All the have to do is make more when the prices go up. I don't see this company making money for a long time unless the government steps in to help. I think all the big investors who did DD know this and are just riding the hype to make a quick buck then shorting. I think you guys are gonna turn this into anot her TTNP for yourselves and get burned. But hey, I could be wrong. I'll take my 2x gains and leave quietly

>GBR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SELL NOW BIG DOWNWARD HAMMER INDICATORS

oil, gas, AND a fucking retirment center??

money.cnn.com/2016/06/08/news/plane-biofuel-alaska-air/index.html

here's some news coverage, this will draw more attention and bring in more buyers, the day is still young

HOLD

lmao the "Buy AA and walk away" dude returns

HOLD THE LINE LADS.

BSPM

my hands are so weak but your dubs give me strength.

Sweet baby, Kek.

>bought GEVO at .575
>only bought $10

It's like I'm stuck in the bathroom during the entire moon flight...

lol.. how come someone always brings that up?

AA still has some meat left. I sold off around 11 and only kept 10 shares :( Gunna buy more on the next pull back.. keep watching it.

late, frog.

Sell, you fucking idiot

CAN I PLEASE GET AN INVITE TO THE SLACK GROUP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

[email protected]

Dude they make $27/gallon green jet fuel when the regular is selling for $1.30/gallon. Their CEO said plan is to bring down cost to $3/gallon via mass production by 2020 and pray oil rises back up to historic highs.

Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered.

Seattle news:

seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/alaska-air-flights-today-testing-fuel-made-from-fermented-corn/

lmfao, if people would hold it the people shorting it would be shit out of luck and lose money.
Do you know why they lost money or did you just look at pictures of charts? Do you know why oil will go over $100/gallon despite it dropping consistently in price because there is too much of it to do anything with or are you just speculating that even though we have the biggest surplus since 2005 that we will need more? Do you know why this company won't make money, or do you just not see it making money because you're psychic? No one is going to hold this for more than a week at a time. You didn't even leave quietly correctly.

[email protected]

Do you actually see 2020 showing up before next Monday? How the fuck do they plan on fitting 4 years in between 5 days?

no

That's what you said when I posted HMNY two days ago

That's what I am trying tell the hold-till-Monday guy. This company has a long way to go and a lot of random things to go their way before they make any money. He should take his profit from the meme explosion today/this week otherwise he'll be long term bag holder.

chink otc pills are not my grab

chingchongdookiedookie

g-guys, is GEVO a bubble?

Your post makes no sense and if i wasn't on my mobile I'd break it down line by line. The bottom line is the revenue is dismal. Their fuel has few practical applications commercially. There are a handful of biofuel gas stations which incorporate a percentage of their fuel but at $27/gallon it drives the price of fuel way up. People are paying at premium to be green so the market is very small/weak more of a novelty than anything. You're saying we have an oil surplus. That hurts your case. More oil means cheaper oil means biofuel is less desirable. Oil prices are trending up despite you say g they are not (this is good for your case) but oil prices are controlled by oil companies. Look at the marine live tracker at the end of the trading day in the gulf. We are literally sending full tankers of oil to sit out at sea so they don't count as stock. Oil companies are forcing their ships to cruise slower so they can keep the price up to hurt opec. If they see this fuel as a threat, when it gets close to profitable they can just start flooding the market. I don't understand what yourreply was trying to accomplish

Na you sell tomorrow before close or Friday at Open, don't hold it past Friday, call that guy a retard.

Halted again at 3.34.

Who's late now?

>posted I was going to sell at open
>tricked the market and didn't

not this time sold for a comfy profit at ~1.25

bought 4 at 2.74 to test it. RISE GODAMIT

Also look at their quarterly reports, last three years they lost $150 million and there is no sign of them being profitable unless an airline makes a contract to buy fuel that is nearly 10x the cost of the fuel they're using now. Their current financial support contract is up in 2017, which means they won't be able to float. That's why they're meeting with cowheen now (may 31) to beg for more money to keep them alive for 5 more years so they don't go bankrupt before their fuel has a shot at making money

yes, this thing has way too many amateurs on board. The stocktwits chat is blowing up right now with normies. Expect a huge drop

damnit. why am i so weak?

Ok I changed my mind. Set a stop loss for 1.15

Should have went all out.

Just broke $4

Was I still late?

sold my 4 at 4 for 6$ profit :)

GEVO tanking??

GEVO dipping really hard rn

we crash now

RIP

One big catalyst might be airlines getting tax breaks for using green fuel. Especially if Shillary gets elected she'll have to cater to Eco-fags, so this could happen

FUCKING LAMBOS HERE WE COME BROS

POPPING

GEVO GOING BACK UP. BUY BUY BUBY

A gain is a gain.

youtu.be/OO5y2O_hv3I

And just as swiftly as he came, our beloved GEVO leaves us.

Thank ye for the profit lad

Fuck, who missing $BSPM
Got in at 3.87 and it's over 4 now

Too volatile for me. holding something like that or HMNY would give me anxiety through the roof

Broke $5.

>le late frogposter they said

Holy fucking shit

what happened??

Sold all, the GEVO bubble is done, get out now folks!

Buy up more when it dips if you still think there's hope, but get out now!

I should not have bought at $1.20...

Sold at $1.13. Made 100% gains I'm happy

ITS TOO EARLY BOYS.

KEEP IT TOGETHER

Nah I sold. Didn't lose much, don't care much

>bagholding from MGT
>bagholding from TTNP
>bagholding from ARRY
>miss GEVO

just fuck my shit up

REBOUND

Good man, good loss management