WAYWT

chads only edition waywt.

dress like an alpha, be an alpha, its that simple.

pic heavily related.

i feel like you have frosted tips and live in flavortown

i grill a mean burg ill give you that

10/10 fit and quads

r8

new thread

Pretty good. You ever thought about hanging wallet chain between two of your belt loops? I think you could make it work.

is this actually what you people wear

damb bro eat a sandwich

You still don't understand.
Chad wears whatever.
OP is in walmart jeans for example.

>scarf on a man
lol faggot

i already ate 5 today, I'm a lanklet, maybe you don't understand how it works.

post your legs on Veeky Forums and watch all the spooky skeleton reaction pics roll in

Not what I'm wearing today, but like some weeks ago. I need new regular glasses, give me some inspo.

you get worse every thread. can't wait for when you get off this forum

hey bro say hi to renamon for me pls.

there isn't any renamon there you mong

That fucking stance.

What do you wear in the winter? Neck gaiters?

you look like the wind could tip you over

jesus this is where fashion goes to die

Nice legs pft

pls r8

Chad wears athletic shorts and tees with the sleeves cut off, he only needs like 4 clothes

I felt like contrasting today

my legs only appear skinny from the front because they are elliptical cylinders . they are actually bigger than the average in terms of surface area .

What t shirt do I pair with these?

can't tell if boy or grill

Literally any color desu

Ey, I recently got a pair of black convertible pants and realized that I don't know what t-shirt color to wear with it. Any suggestions?

John Lennon Madman stance

hi

Why did you post this

Literally the only thread that has decent fits. The rest are corny ass school shooter/anime/whatever the fuck-core """ironic""" fits. (Hint: no normal person is aware that it is "ironic" and will negatively stereotype you in a second lmao)

People on Veeky Forums need to aim at having more timeless fits, not shit that will age terribly (i.e. most of the shit on here)

My condolences for your Knock knees.

none ;-)

Not today but hey it's better than nothing.

soy

This hurts me more than it should

nice shirt

>29 years old
>Everyone in these threads is or dresses like they've just started college.

Veeky Forums used to be more diverse than this. I'm sure. I need to get the fuck out of here

>implying that Veeky Forumsggots ever dressed well

See ya

What a fucking awful haircut. Please tell me this was taken in 2008.

this dude's a faggot

Show us yours 8)

this is the worst one

I'm sure not everyone was literally 18.

My english teacher/10

What is toast? We'll get to that in a moment

nice scarf
nice gloves

Fairly boring, but definitely not bad on first look. I can find more shit to nitpick the longer I look tho

I'd like this more if the bottom and top matched more. I'm seeing big black silhouette up top but ultra skinny, fairly colorful bottom. Maybe make the jacket lighter or the pants black?

Is that another star guardian cosplayer on the right? On topic, I kinda hate your beanie

If this is by some miracle not a bait drop the gloves. And maybe the hat. And consider a different material for your pants.

Pick something pale and post a pic.

I like it if you're a girl, I think you could do without white shirt if you're a guy. Would appreciate a better pic, this looks interesting

I don't hate the idea, but slightly looser jeans would improve it. My first reaction was at your tiny legs. And maaaaybe ditch having the black undershirt be visible

Go white/light socks

Ditch the blue. Or the pink accents on the hat but that's harder

This is a meme post, but would be a way to make this not look bad?

Echoing the English teacher vibes, but I like it. You do modest well and the coloring is pleasant

First reaction was kill the saturation on those pants but the longer I look the more I like it

renge is the only thing keeping me from ending it all

serious question: are you a women

serious question: what is that jacket?

jacket is fire

some boots or derbies would make this better

you wish jellyfish

levis suede trucker

Am I alpha, senpai?

godlike

moo

You're no Chad. This is your EDC and your mom buys your underwear from TJ Maxx. You went to summer camp 3 times and were raped during every visit. Your dad is disappointed in you and your mom wonder's if your gay.

Girls might even like you if you were in any way interesting. Lick a dog's ass till it bleeds, OP.

Not horrible not great. I think darker colored bottoms would go better with the top half. I think the light blue? oxford underneath is out of place w/ the black on top. Either get rid of the jacket and keep the jeans or keep the jacket and change the bottoms. Other than that I like the individual pieces.

Can't really tell the colors from the picture quality but the silhouette is really just awful. You can't wear bulky jackets like that with long skinny legs. It makes you look like slenderman.

If this is real. Never wear v necks. Idk what is wrong with the way you stand either but I hate black shoes with white bottoms with black jeans. I think it looks childish if im honest. Other than that, colors are nothing special navy and black work decent together.

Skinny jeans combined with big ass feet make you look like even more of a clown. Overall just looks too tryhard designer showoffy. Tone it down a bit and you'd look better. Clean up the hair too you look homeless.

This works if you're underage and that leaves 2 scenarios
a) you're underage and get the fuck off /fa or lurk at least like everyone else under 18
b) you're above 18 and dress like you're 16
if it's b please for the love of fuck start actually dressing like an adult.

I really dont think it's better than nothing. Cut the hair and get rid of the fucking hat. The colors on the fit itself aren't bad and the sweater is nice at least.

Literally nothing to say. Congrats you can wear one color.

top is fine. I like the mockneck? with the jacket. The fit on the pants could not be worse below the knees tho. It makes you look like you have size 4 feet. Wear slimmer pants or even jeans and this would work better. Also the haircut w/ the glasses makes you look like a serial killer from the late 20th century.

The fit of your clothes is fine but I hate the color choice here. It's certainly unique but in a bad way.

me: very nouveau riche
softboi looks!!
i would have ditched the geobaskets in favor of slimmer shoes and maybe the shades but the rest looks kinda sick
schoolteacher/librarian!!!
i like the shoes... and the claw
well-composed and original... love everything abt this and props to you for rocking that middle-part

take of that fake vetements you fucking herb

the shoes are incorrect

no!

shave

I would but I got roped into one of those charity deals.

not today but what core is this negelets

id on shoes?

its like youve never gone outside
"chads" definitely think about what they wear because they're socially competent
more like autist only edition amiright

Wish i had a watch to go with this

True Alphas forget the pic related

>jeans
Not even once

I really like this but I don't feel the shoes are right. The adidas stripes seem a bit out of place to me, maybe a plain coloured shoe

I really like this

Posting just to piss that one guy who hates me lol

is that the parka from this year's uniqlo u line?

too dark to see anything
might look better with pants that taper more

LMAO AM I A CHAD?

not today, but wore this outfit at my art exhibition opening night this weekend. some thrifted chelseas, wonhundred, haider and some local designer

I don’t know why but I immediately thought of a dbz fusion of Leonardo DiCaprio and John Bradley West.

The two little Chads and I chillin before class

Reminds me of Shakespeare for some reason. I think its the shirt?
Yes
Really like the top half, really dont like the bottom half.
You are an extremely effay person

Yea, its the mods coat

HOLY shit tight pants were a mistake. Look this nigger wearing tights lmao

this

Go back to shitposting on /mu/, zach hill

Straight outta welfare core

Certified Trainspotter

Gucci belts are so fucking tasteless

What is even the name of this kind of shirt?

Get haircut and wear givenchy rottweiler shirts