Can someone blease convince me not to buy $100 cologne infused body wash

Can someone blease convince me not to buy $100 cologne infused body wash...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Reyane-Insurrection-Toilette-Spray-Ounce/dp/B00KCTR0ZW/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1511323532&sr=8-3&keywords=pure 2 cologne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont buy that gay shit

why not?

The scent won't last on the skin. For the price you could get a proper perfume and some essential oils or similar shit to scent your bathroom if that's what you're going for.

I've used cologne scented body wash before though, and it was great, lasted longer than any body wash I've ever used.

Originally I was planning on buying a cologne/wash combo, but now I'm considering buying both large cologne and large wash seperately.

that would make you the absolute biggest douche if you used it

go ahead desu I dont care

>he uses cologne

want to know why everyone thinks you're an insecure faggot?

want to know how I can tell you're a smelly homeless man?

amazon.com/Reyane-Insurrection-Toilette-Spray-Ounce/dp/B00KCTR0ZW/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1511323532&sr=8-3&keywords=pure 2 cologne

This is good shit. Gets just as much complements as my Dads Creed Aventus did.

What frag would you recommend for me if I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

I bet you do less than half of those

use unscented (and soap free) body wash bc it's better for your skin and you can pick whatever perfume you want instead of only being able to smell like 1 Million

These are my recommendations for honorable manly man scents.

You should try them each personally before purchase. Because half of them definitely has darker spicy tone - generally seen on old grandpa fragrances -
and Kouros has a very conflicting reputation.

Dior Fahrenheit
Creed Aventus
YSL Kouros
Chanel Antaeus
Loewe Esencia
Polo Ralph Lauren (green bottle not big pony or number)
Chanel Platinum Egoiste
Givenchy Gentleman
D&G The One for Man

I'll try. You're a dipshit if you buy $100 memewash. I was going to add "if you're not loaded", but thinking it over, even if you're loaded it's still dumb.

Guaranteed shit longevity. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, most bodywashes are cologne infused down to the $1 Powerstick shit. Just get a quality body wash and spend the difference on a good bottle of cologne if you've got to have it.

>current year
>1 million

Bitch u better be fucking kidding me.
Every immigrant with a fake popped-collar LV shirt, leggings-like H&M pants and cheap Nike running shoes smells like that.
Fuck that scent. It’s the ultimate fuccboi scent. Absolutely no fragrance is more fuccboi than this.

What do you guys think of Creed's Royal Oud for a 28 years old? Currently sporting Aventus and SMW, but thought I'd try out Royal Oud for some more special events. Big fan of the brand.
Also, 1 Million is good if you're not older than 17, or you're mentally trapped in that age.

They use oils in perfumed shower gels to make the scent stick. In my opinion soap isn't supposed to make me greasy, so only good bar soap for me.

sheeeit nigga (-op) I have a half bottle of Fahrenheit in the cabinet right now. Bought it about this time last year.

I usually would only wear it sparingly, like weekend partys or events.

> or you're mentally trapped in that age.
that's it

I've actually been using some really oily soap lately, for body wash and hair. It's some hippy brand I got at co-op supermarket.

After rubbing it through top and body hair, it gets really soapy and thick. I'm not a huge fan of the scent on my body, but it treats my hair really well. I'm trying to find some good scented body wash that isn't pleb crap. I think the soap is good, but maybe I'll get the smaller-sized one instead to try.