What about Supreme appeals to people? How do I create a brand/logo that people will be interested in?

What about Supreme appeals to people? How do I create a brand/logo that people will be interested in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xxfoXiYB5eI
youtu.be/MWja8kE_TB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's hype, my nigga. thats it and thats all. figure out how to make hype and you will b the next supreme

>How do I create a brand/logo that people will be interested in?
it's all luck.
you also have to remember supreme has been around more than a decade and only recently caught the attention of hypebeasts

get a popular rapper to wear your shit

That shirt is fake

how

have them in your social circle

Nigga who tf wears Supreme, it’s all about that Colgate.

wow thanks

Pay famous people to wear your clothes.

Done.

I'm 18 and broke.

Am i the only one who remembers ONLY ever seeing SUPREME in 411 the Bam issue? They had a Day in the Life of Jason Dill and showed him walking around NYC and visiting SUPREME back when it was just a SkateShop

Fast forward 10yrs later and every soyboii basic bitch and hypebeast rubs their nipples at the very thought of a brand that literally has nothing to do with their interests, liking SUPREME is literally liking KELLOGS just cause it's big and red and "looks like it's street yo"

I remember when street wear wasn't so focused on being a walking billboard and focused more on just having a cool/funky looking, out of the ordinary, everyday fit..
Still had a hypebeast aspect to it, but sure as shit wasn't as bad as the past couple yrs
Street wear used to be it's own thing then overnight became the new norm for everyone that doesn't even care about fashion. It's weird.

Always got hungry for Bacon, Egg n Cheese on toast and fries after watching that day in the life with Jason Dill.

>Can't believe it's been 13 fucking yrs..god I feel old, yet I'm only in my mid 20s.

youtu.be/xxfoXiYB5eI

is this the worst post on Veeky Forums currently?

>12930304
(You)

Fucking hell, the last 411VM I saw was 50.
Takes me back to the good old days.

I'm hungry..

>2003
Wtf happened to the world since then...
Shit seemed much simpler.

So be 18 and broke and interesting enough to attract other people to you. Can't have an interesting brand if the founder is a lameass whiner

okay what's interesting

logos is not fashion. "brand" is not fashion. slapping your ugly logo on a shirt is not fashion. why are u on this board. this board is for FASHION not business. kys

Get your favorite designer and see what attracts you to him/her and their brand. Do a shitton of research and talk to people in the industry. Figure it out for yourself. You're the entrepreneur so act like one. This isn't a charity my nigga

i'm no fashion expert but with a brand like supreme it's more about who wears/models your clothing rather than the pieces you put out. supreme started out being some skater shit and eventually just blew up because people bought into the hype. they had tons of famous people pose with one of their shirts and they put that picture into the shirt and people lost their shit.

this is why they can get away with charging $500 for a jacket which resells for double or triple

>logos is not fashion.
how is it not

Okay, one more question, who are a few designers you like? I don't know many designers.

Nigo, Hedi S, Patrik Ervell, Boris Bidjan Saberi, the dudes from Outlier

>Wtf happened
Cell phones and the normieweb. Everyone likes to blame 9/11 for the decline of 90's culture, but it was the emergence of always-online culture. Smartphones were a mistake.

I think it's both

All I had to worry about in 2004 was skateboarding, playing vidya games, doing low lvl graffiti, and worrying about passing my math test, and going through the long convoluted task of searching for DnB/HipHop/Techno/House artists all day..

Music like this always reminds me of 2004

youtu.be/MWja8kE_TB4

Explain why he’s wrong

>ywn live comfy in late 90's/early 2000's NYC

why even fucking live

NAH YOURS IS WORSE

there are some supreme items i actually like, i like it when they make weird ass t shirts and occasionally the sneaker collabs they make (i really liked the bright orange air force 2s so i got them) but most supreme items are uninspired and i feel companies like palace have a cooler look to them nowadays

You have no idea
I've been watching the Ted Dansen (CHEERS) show "BECKER"

And the whole sitcom is one big nostalgia trip since it was aired from 1998-2004 and set in NYC
And every one is chilling in diners all damn day and walking around
Saw a cameo with Regis and made me feel fuzzy, I love Regis..

>i like it when they make weird ass t shirts
weird ass t shirts like what?

bump

>bam

bump