Is big hair back?

Is big hair back?

No shaved head is in. Undercut and beard out shaved everything in.

Either big hair or buzz is in right now

>desperate cucks who fell for the buzzcut meme trying to retroactively justify themselves
Don't worry lads. It'll grow back in 2 years lmaoooo

aha, but my hair is big and you are the cuck??? ;3

That's the sexiest hair a man can possibly have. If this isn't "in" already, then it should be

>beards out

Something that looks good and grows on your face naturally will never be “out”

>looks good

So all beards that ever grew on a face look bad? You sound like a beardlet to be honest. A short trim beard is never out

beards are for people with weak chins and jaws, that's only people they compliment. if youre already good looking then 100% of the time a beard will look worse

>beards are for weak jawlines meme

I could show you countless examples of goodlooking people who look great with beards

He looks like a fucking bird so no

you anti-beard cucks are just as bad as the beard memers

humans have worn beards since the dawn of time, the fact that a few hipsters and nu-males left a bad taste in your mouth doesn't mean shit in the greater scheme of things

Show examples of beards that make an attractive dude look unattractive.

Inb4 attractiveness is subjective in the first place.

this band got some attention in Belgium for their hairstyle last year

Surely it's only a matter of time before the mullet comes back, right?

Guy on roght looks like Shia lebouf

That character is so secretly gay

Anyway, yeah, point taken that not every haircut in a popular show is gonna be big, but not every haircut in a show gets the amount of hype and "oh that looks good" as the ugly studmuffin in OP

no he looks like the small loud guy from will and grace

they mullet came back a few years ago and went out of style again, it won't be back for quite some time

thats not a mullet

I think longer hair in general is coming back, especially for men.You can do way more with it and it looks better than an undercut imo.
Big hair is just a subset of that.

>shorter on top/sides and longer in back
that's a mullet bro

how is he ugly you faggot

most people don't have the volume for this look. when people ask me how i get my hair so thick i just tell them it's natural because i don't want them to be disgusted with me when i tell them that it's because i don't wash my hair for days at a time

Beards are out, Goatees are in

A goatee is guaranteed to make you look 15% more evil

Mullets are in for girls atm and probably for guys soon.
I saw this guy with a mullet the other day and fell in love with him for like 5 minutes solely because of his mullet (he was well dressed too but kind of weird looking but he pulled the mullet off).
Basically IF you can pull it off get a mullet

Bretty much a beard

>looking to film/tv stars for trends when their looks (hair length, beard style) are literally completely dependant on which productions they are currently working on

That’s a sweet haircut but I don’t know if it would look good irl

Tom hardy

a goatee is guaranteed to make you look gay

this actor's hair is quite literally the opposite of this though. he's had it like that for most of his life, and said that they let him keep it for stranger things.

tfw your friend rocks mid length (big) hair and you rock perpetual buzz :')

dude in OP pic rarely washes his hair as well

poopskin eww

Why does this show get so much attention? Its painfully boring.

Aren't we all gay on this board?

Why do you think is boring user? You must have a point if you are not being a contrarian, Everyone I know loves this show, so is actually interesting to me to know your reasons, what kind of flaws do you see in it, also what kind of show do you enjoy?

If you want to look like an tryhard weird ass maybe.

pic related is an example of an acceptable hair style

>pic related is an example of an acceptable hair style
in 2005?

if you ever want to bang the kind of sloots in your pic you'd listen to my advice

Just go for the timeless option

>timeless option
Borning Brad Pitt?

yep being a male 10 is definitely timeless

>that character is so secretly gay

Any evidence for this? Keep hearing this but the only indications so far is he's casual nude and doesn't want to fuck someone's mother

This honestly looks like shit. The wierd buzz pattern, the posture, the shirt, his wide eyes/open mouth....

lmao he looks great

I'm not gay, but I would let Tom Hardy fuck the shit out of my bussy

me neither but same