Do you think H3H3's clothing line will actually sell?

Do you think H3H3's clothing line will actually sell?
Personally in a fan of their videos but god teddy fresh is fucking hideous...
What do you guys think?

''''models''''

At least it's original, unlike half the streetwear brands that pop up basically imitating each other
I get that most people think it's ugly af but I def see the appeal

>At least it's original,

LMAO they literally copied the golf wang aesthetic you herb

Looks like they picked some random 90s shirt from Goodwill and are now selling copies of it for probably $29 or more.

I actually almost compared it to golf wang in terms of style but it's a pretty loose inspiration, still not as bad as half the streetwear brands that blatantly rip off anything popular

i mean most of it is sold out so..

its pretty new and hyped up, i doubt it has much staying power

It will sell well as YouTuber merch, I doubt anybody would buy this just because they thought it looked good

This all depends on what they drop next. The jacket, orange sweater and all over print tee are complete garbage.

it'll probably sell, their 14 year old fanbase will eat it up. it shouldn't, though. not only is it ugly, it's completely uninspired and unoriginal. it's just golf shit but way worse than anything tyler could ever hope to shit out. it's so boring. it's trying to play it safe in a style that requires a little bit of eccentricity to not be awful.

bump

w2c comfy teddy fresh qt gf?

so you're saying it's worse... but tyler could only hope to shit it out

in high school

Apparently people are buying it. I wouldn't wear it, and it's not very original, but I'm not gonna shit on someone for actually doing something. There are way worse fashion crimes being committed on the reg than some YouTubers making throwback clothing.

Also, it's pretty normal for the early stages of something to be derivative. If their stuff still looks like Golfwang in a couple years, then I'll call it a rip off.

Teddy fresh is to golf wang What aspergers is to autism

bump

I like h3h3 but teddy fresh it's a hideous, unoriginal "let's dress like stupid 5 years old from the '90" line

good on ethan the jew for promoting pedo core

meh

I hate to be the devil’s advocate but i actually kind of like it. They should make sweaters, hoodies and polo shirts in all colors with that logo on the left chest pocket. I would definitely wear that

Unoriginal and autistic

lmao yeah they look so ugly

I wouldn’t personally wear it, but it’s great compared too all of the other youtuber merch

They asked fans on twitter to model for them

is that sweater by them? thats not too bad. im more worried about the build quality rather than its design, design is mostly ok

agree. but the 'hip' sweater is pretty cool. i like the hats too

I don't think pedos dress like children. This clothing might cause them to accidentally make a pass at an adult though. Progress?

super basic internet fashion, move along

Honestly looks like autism-core.

>h3h3
what?

Only selling because of the youtube channel, Hila contributes nothing to the show and contributes nothing to "fashion"

DUDE THE 90s LMAO

>the sweater says "hip" on it in huge letters

...ehhhhh

I like it. I only watch their podcasts, not too much a fan of their videos.

The logo isnt bad but the fact that it is a a teddy bear AND it says "ted" on the bib strikes me as horribly redundant and uncreative. Like its too obvious ya mean

i watched the vape mod video and i have no idea how people over a certain age can watch that shit

fucking soyboy apparel. do you really think that looks cool?

>there is atleast 1 person on this board who will buy this

Does any one else get a sudden urge to fugg this sloot?

You literally said it yourself that they copied gw and then you write this...
> not as bad as half the streetwear brands that blatantly rip off anything popular
So the question is, are you retarded? Or are you paid to post about this shit?

the clothes are selling well because people want to support Hila and her endeavors

>le twidder black lady reaction jif xD

>he wants to buy it

would wear sweater if it didn't say hip on it.

The only progress for a pedo is right wing death squads

My gf wants this shit
rip me

looks more creative than faze bank's loosechange brand.

youtube merch is still shit though

Who would have guessed that this guy would put out trash clothing? I would pay $100 just for a shot at shaving that beard. I'd give my left nut if it would rid the world of flat brim 6 panels.

PSA Vidya can never be fa. It's a scientific fact.

post fit lol

yeah right buddy

yes it will sell, this kinda of clothes (90 chill) are getting "trendy" for all the slacker kids

people who don't curve the brim of 6 panels are actual human trash

I don't like h3h3 but I don't think this clothing is that bad.