Shoes collection thread

Show me your shoes collection. I live in my car edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSXY61bbBj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kenzo, Docs, Ann D
Rick Owens, Adidas, Bata Industries

ID on the white high tops?

>Only wears black shoes.
Fucking get some variety in your shoe rotation.

those are some nice shoes

>sells house to pay credit card bills after buying high end fashion he can't afford
>now lives out of car

Why have these 2 nice shoes (velcros) but live in your car? Priorities man.

Eeeh I used to have different colored shoes but I’m not rly feeling them atm

hideous

you may not have a residence but atleast you have ramones

the white velcros are supposed to be fucked up btw

looks like the 'made in portugal' version. the italy ones are more suitable for that

yes I only wear monochrome shoes

why don't people wear colored shoes in 2010? it's moderately annoying, shoes are the easiest part to pull off color.

not that most expensive shoes aren't black/white

2010's

personally I just don't wear colors that much to begin with and most colored shoes especially look terrible to me
why do so many people on these threads always mention this though, legit don't understand

not one but two ramones. damn

idk man

i don't see many colorful shoes that are high end, but when i do i think it's soo cool, black/white shoes are kind of basic unless they're really nice like the ramones or whatever highend shoes you like, but a distinct colorful shoe looks cool

also more fun

i have blue caged nmds, blue suede pumas but mainly wear my docs

recently bought a pair of white lamars and put some wax on them but im scared of the white getting fucked up

cant really find any good info on white leather maintenance, just general leather stuff, anyone know what do?

are you from Czech?

are those kenzos the xHM colalbs?

>wearing colour at all
kys

Yes
No

For a second i was gonna bash you for living in your car yet owning a pair of geobaskets. But i had to look and compare and it turns out it looks pretty damn similar but isn’t the sneaker. I hope you get back on your feet soon bro

ALL KINDS OF CRAZY COLORS

recommendations?

a noose

>it's soo cool
>colorful shoe looks cool
>also more fun
how to spot the underage

no just youtube.com/watch?v=MSXY61bbBj8

Grow up?

Colored shoes are “last pair on final sale” tier

they color the shoes to style them, but fa likes the uncolored everything look.

Even if you wear colors(mac demarco/streetwear) it is impossible to have pair of high end shoes for every color combination.
And Navy/green/red and other shitty entrylevel colors are uneffay

duramo slippers?
what airmax are those? they are neat

im a poor man

Vans are beaters. Rafdidas was bough on sale for 150.

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!

zippers dont belong on hsoes

I mean yea sure, great and all but did you really need a pair of regular shoes which Raf didn't even design?

I just needed white sneakers and I fucking hate CPs narrow cucky fit. For 150 they are okay, leather IS better (telling this as someone who did wear normal ones) and has a nice polish. I just love Stan's fit and more sporty look. So why not get better edition? Not worth retail, but on sale it's good option.

Probably getting a new pair on black friday sales

Raf velcros I believe

yikes

>living in your car
>thousands of dollars in sneakers

ID on shoes in middle row closest to camera please. Or a pair like them.

The guidis and black ankle boots are my usual rotation. Docs, memes, and GATs are beaters.

looks like a pair of older APC derbies

Veeky Forums priorities my guy

I figure I'd ask here. What's a good breathable shoe that won't make me look autistic? it's summer here and my beaters (old skools and gazelles) are unbearable when it's 30°C

t chink

This is why you will never be /fa

Burn everything but the spiral zips, including the car.

Nike rosche hyperfuse

confirmed
i think they do the same ones every year desu

They're Raf Velcro's.

ID on top right?

>uneffay
i just think people wore colored clothing all through history to beautify themselves, it's cultural

i'm beginning to think the reason all black/neutral is popular is due to our culture + the fact that it's difficult to wear things without 'looking like something else' so people are wearing more basic things.

just my 2 centimos

Most people through out history didn't have enough money to buy coloured clothes as dyes were very expensive. Black, and even all black, has been at times very popular, it isn't solely a contemporary phenomenon

Some worn, some not

Ann Demeuleemester like it says
ffs

Yes but what Ann Ds in particular?

fresh, debonair
dope, cocky