Electric warmth

So I'm curious about electrically powered warm apparel for the winter months.

Anyone use stuff like pic related ?

What's the point? Just get real gloves that aren't going to shit the bed at a bad moment. That's a toy.

if you can't tell these are a meme then you don't spend enough time outside to need them

why be a troll it just wastes all your time

I don't think those guys are trolls. Just buy warm gloves for fuck's sake. You waste enough electricity as is.

look at motorcycle gear - I've heard some pussy ass bitches wear those

Is this Tweed L Dee and Tweed L Dum ?

Shut up faggot

We live in America, we have free speech.
Where are you from ?

You are going to get bullied so fucking hard. People used to use them on trade sites that i used to go to and they would get ripped new ones.
shut the fuck up dickhead

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist for these problems you have ?

Newbie here.
So are there a lot of punks trolling this forum constantly ?

Yeah really naughty bad guys and they should consider going to see a psychiatrist for the problems that they have.

Epic

>You are going to get bullied so fucking hard

What the actual fuck? You know how I can tell you’re a limp wrist faggot? You actually think “getting bullied” is a legit reason to not get something. This means you’ve gotten “bullied” in the past.

If someone “bullies” you for wearing this, tell them to suck a bag of eroding donkey dicks holy fuck why would ANYONE say anything about GLOVES. If you’re being serious please suck my dick because only girls care about fucking words. Bullied? Really? God damn grow some fucking balls and learn to spit back when people talk shit.

i feel like you didn't read anything that i wrote. I agree with what you are saying. But the people that used to wear them stopped wearing them after about 2 weeks of constant abuse. Also nice blog faggot

Who said anything about constant wear ?

This forum is called fashion. maybe you just want a pair of electric gloves on hand for the occasional time your "fashion gloves" fail you, or for other emergency use.

what the fucking meme are you even talking about. some dickhead wore gay gloves and a gay heated jacket in winter cause it was cold, he got "constant" abuse because he was a pussy fuck and looked autistic.

So you are saying people actually harass this gear ?
I've never heard of such a thing.
In fact you can wear the stuff so it's not obvious there are wires even.
The NFL uses electric gloves to warm up players hands between plays, they don't get teased.

Alcohol and heroin

Batteries? really?

The only people that wear clothes are punks patrolling high school hallways.

>this thread
serves the OP right desu

Alright you limp dick motherfuckers. Get yourself a Milwaukee heated jacket. Bitch cost 257 Canadian pesos for a big ass coat that heats up in the chest, back and pockets. 1 battery normally lasts 4-6hrs constant use on high, which gets you hot as fuck.

Then, get yourself a Milwaukee drill. I got a little one for 168 can pesos, and it comes with two more batteries. Normally one battery is 80$, why not get 2 as a drill for twice the price.

I work outside all day on a film set and this coat is so cash. Only tip I'd say is maybe get the sweater instead, since that way you can layer it better.

If and when someone calls you a faggot laugh at them since you're wearing a t-shirt under your one layer and it's freezing out while they're 5 layers deep.

>for a big ass coat that heats up in the chest, back and pockets.
What the fuck for? Why? Why would anyone need this? Just buy a warm jacket!