I want a style that says "Fuck everything, I'm tired!"

I've been really tired of this society full of liars, hypocrites and people who care only about money and give no value to ideas or internal beauty. I want a style that expresses this exact feeling or philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/65937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but you still want to impress them?

hoodie sweatpants boom

nudism

That's not what I said.

I would go to fucking jail, dumbass

woops

That's great then! If you're not interested in impressing anyone with your outward appearance, then a hoodie and sweatpants are perfect for you. Alternatively, have you tried 5 packs of plain t-shirts?

Straight up monk robes

>impress
I don't want to impress, I want pass my message.

compression tights and shirts
those vibram toe shoe things on your feet

honestly you've pigeonholed yourself because you're trying to prove to people that you dont care

if you really didnt care you wouldnt be asking

This. If you really don't care you'd go to the thrift store, buy a week's worth of clothes that more or less fit (the first you can find, with no regard for style, only functionality), and pick clothes from the top of the drawer each day.

>Joe Rogan core

watch seinfeld and copy Costanza's or Kramer's outfits

baldrick core is the way to go

Monastery-core?

>no value to ideas or internal beauty.
why do I get the feeling that you are ugly as fuck (both internally and externally)?

OK sounds like a whiny Holden Collfield..

Your very desire to express a fashion-style is a product of such a society and facilitates its consumer ideology

>internal beauty
this is what ugly platonists actually believe

I second this.
Monk-Core is the way to go.

just buy haines t shirts and wear black pants
in a depression spell and i stopped caring about how i dress even tho i post here and still give ppl advice.

Agreed. Posting some monk inspo now

it doesn't shine very brightly upon your arguing leverage when you deride something you can't spell

Fedora and metal t-shirts, leather jacket and quechua boots imo, OP.

Who wouldnt wish to be Diogenes?

even Diogenes said if he weren't Diogenes he would definitely wish to be

>recognize that the internal can only be an internalization of the external sensory
> therefore your internalized ideals come from a conceptualized reality
>know that your personification is relational and only exists within the context of of relating to others' personifications
>and thereby infer their reality, relationally

hoodie sweatpants boom

I'd like to thanks some of you giys for the advices.
Many people have recommended me hoodies, but as I don't live in a cold place, wearing hoodies all the time can be very bad.
I assume you have read the stranger by camus, I'm a lot like the protagonist: can't fit anywhere, doens't want to participate in a hypocritical society, would like to kill people at beaches, has annoying neighbours... there are many other similarities, if you have read thebook, you will know where Im coming from..
Having said that, I think it is easier to recommend me somethibg, please no monk, or hoodie
Thanks

I think the best way to visually express your dissatisfaction with the society you live in is to dress like a member of a time and society you prefer to the current one, without any hint of irony, with utmost sincerity. Also make sure to always look very miffed and have your gaze wander above the heads of your fellow men, trailing off into the real and metaphorical distance.

>I assume you have read the stranger by camus, I'm a lot like the protagonist: can't fit anywhere, doens't want to participate in a hypocritical society, would like to kill people at beaches
KEK
E
K

W2c boots?

fresh pasta

Can’t stop staring at this image for some reason

So tell me titan how would you unironically express your dissatisfaction with the society you live in to any significant extent by adhering to its language of fashion in dressing in the images and materials it offers you, thereby further perpetuating its consumerist ideology. simply dying 2 know

hi yang

I got you senpai this t shirt says all that

Link

net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/65937

How embarrassing

That's not what le' etranger is about you dork

black tank, frayed high waist big pants,combat boots

Yeah, I know. I just do milsurp because of that.

What the heck? You try to dress well only to impress others? Do you not like beauty?

>you're trying to prove to people that you dont care
He didn't say anything like that.

The lack of irony refers to the extend you adhere to the fashion rules of the superior society you have chosen, you must not update the look or add an ironic little detail that says "oh yes, I know it's the current year, I'm not actually a 13th century squire, this is just a thing I do." You obviously can't escape the irony of expressing your love for internal beauty by external means, but your other points hardly apply if you are in fact not adhering to this year's language of fashion, images and materials.

Anyone past 12 desu.

fuck thats effay

>but your other points hardly apply if you are in fact not adhering to this year's language of fashion, images and materials.
Insofar as we are speaking about society in the context of the capitalist system, these are all things that come to be known first and foremost as generated by the code of capitalism, with the language of fashion being a product of its consumerist ideology, regardless of what part of its society you belong to. A "fuck you" appearence becomes commodified, branded, reproduced in the images, materials of the system and enters the play of sign-based relations in this language.

you relate to a sociopath

OP just read the Stranger and wants to come off like a brooding intellectual, he's not concerned with capitalist culture or materialism or the plight Enlightenment has brought over man. He wants to voice his opinion in a matter dictated by the system he lives in, otherwise it can hardly be heard.

I disagree that the language of fashion is solely a product of consumerist ideology if that is what you're implying? Fashion, as in the clothing you put on your body, is and has always been artistic, cultural and individual expression regardless of the culture and system. It reads to me like you're saying a photograph taken of a man, sold, circulated and used in magazines to advertise sausage and toilet paper somehow has an effect on the nature of that man in the way primitive cultures were afraid cameras would steal their soul.

The answer is a small gray man techwear capsule wardrobe. Well made clothes you only have to refresh once a decade and that blend into the background.

>OP just read the Stranger and wants to come off like a brooding intellectual, he's not concerned with capitalist culture or materialism or the plight Enlightenment has brought over man. He wants to voice his opinion in a matter dictated by the system he lives in, otherwise it can hardly be heard.
Cool so long as he doesn't unironically oppose the system he's dependant on, and even then taking a reactionary stance is contemptible, though that's an off-topic subject

>I disagree that the language of fashion is solely a product of consumerist ideology if that is what you're implying?
Not solely by any means, just under the current socio-historico-cultural conditions.

>Fashion, as in the clothing you put on your body, is and has always been artistic, cultural and individual expression regardless of the culture and system.
Not denying this

>It reads to me like you're saying a photograph taken of a man, sold, circulated and used in magazines to advertise sausage and toilet paper somehow has an effect on the nature of that man in the way primitive cultures were afraid cameras would steal their soul.
That would be an inapt comparison seeing as how there are no relations which can be adequately termed as a language of photos.

ma doo

>That would be an inapt comparison seeing as how there are no relations which can be adequately termed as a language of photos
Can you try to speak less like a fag?

I think that was Alexander the Great

This

Just go full reviewbrah OP

All fabrics that existed in the past still exist and can (and are) still sewn into clothes the way they were in ancient times, you just have to find these sorts of clothes.

kek

exclusively wear clothing that you have made from cotton that you have harvested yourself.

You want to show everyone that you are better than them. Which in of itself is a form of vanity. I recommend that you just be yourself. I don't know what you like. My incorrect advice would be to wear the MGSV chicken hat. This hat will not apply to you or me for that matter. Know that you are asking people to conform you so you will be unconforming to everyone you hate.

If you want to dress avant gaurd. Do it.

By this point I don't understand what you're trying to say anymore and I suspect that's because we aren't speaking the same language, you speaking in the language of your specific field of study I'm not accustomed to.

>even japan's homeless are effay
how?

idk good question

terrorwave